My First Time: AK47 & Gold Bar Kush

@MrGreene You know I'm not sure I ever really payed attention to what part of the branch I first spot the pollen sacks. But giving it some thought I would say I usually spot them down toward the bottom of the branch and as time goes on I then see them higher up on the branch.

Let us know when you figure out what it was!
It was a chair. Lol. I've had to super crop four branches because they were above the lights. If she keeps stretching I'll have three more needing it soon.

I still haven't seen any male parts on the branch I'm treating. I applied some STS to that branch a couple nights ago to help it along and am continuing the CS treatments too. I'll be leaving her alone for a few days and wanted to make sure that branch was getting enough stress to make male parts.

I found a root showing on one of the IIP clones tonight. I'm hoping the others will start showing soon too.

IMG_20190328_200436.jpg

I took a cutting from the chemdawg a couple nights ago and moved her into flower tonight to make a little room in the veg tent. She had roots over a foot long in the swick.

IMG_20190328_212202.jpg

I'm still not seeing any pollen sacks on GelatOG. I've been treating her every day but will take a couple days off soon to go on a quick vacation to the beach. Let's hope she turns into a drag queen while I'm away.

Flower tent #1 has GelatOG, NL x DDA, two Blue Dream that were reveged, Chemdawg, and QP Auto x Gorilla Glue Auto. It's a little crowded in there.

IMG_20190331_115047.jpg

IMG_20190331_115112.jpg

Flower tent #2 has the big It's It Punch. She got some more super cropping because she had more branches that were up to the lights. I missed taking a pic before lights out so she probably thought there was a lightning storm in the area when the flash went off. You can't tell that I pulled a gallon of fans from her a couple days ago. Looks like that'll be an ongoing project that I'll have to do a better job at.

IMG_20190331_115536.jpg

The veg tent is mostly doing well. A couple of the IIP clones are showing roots. The Blue Dream clones have rooted. The GelatOG, Sour Angel, and Royal Gorilla are all growing fast. The three QP Auto x Tangerine Dream Autos are finally getting a growth spurt. The Chem91 x ADC is having trouble with curling leaves though. Not sure why that's happening and can't seem to get it to stop.

IMG_20190331_114836.jpg

IMG_20190331_114858.jpg

IMG_20190331_114919.jpg

Still waiting on RuPaul to show balls. Think i was high when i thought she was showing her nuts lol. Keeping my fingers crossed she comes out in the next couple of weeks. My Gelat og is coming in fast now. Week 7 in bloom. Give her another week and check trichs again. Colas are showing half cloud/clear. She changed last week from a fruity pine/lemon smell to a more fuel smell. She's a frosty B for certain.

The Chemdawg branch I harvested a small bit of pollen from has bit the dust. It was unable to survive living in the glass of water for longer then a week. It's okay though, I think I should get a few seeds out of the deal. I anticipate the following.

Chemdawg
Chemdawg X Sour Angel
Chemdawg X (Chem 91 X Cherry Alien Dawg)
Chemdawg X Royal Gorilla

Most likely not more then a dozen or two of each but heck that's 50 seeds I didn't have when I started, and I hold high hopes for the Chemdawg X Sour Angel cross.

Back
Top Bottom