My Journey For Homegrown Meds

Small update:
I'm almost positive this is a kush of some kind but I don't know for sure.
107 days from seed under 12/12. 3 out of 7 left and every one of them is curing and getting better everyday.
The 3 people I've let sample praise it highly.I don't do weight because I don't care but the taste is getting really good and the high will grab you and last for hours.Btw,the bud on this is rock hard.

31334.jpg

3_14.jpg

3_23.JPG

:peace:

108 days
108_days.JPG

Curing nug.
IMG_20130813_140054_431.jpg

Well,Dread has left the building too.Shame.I know 420 Magazine is doing all they can and I give them much reps and kudos for that.
I'll be posting a pic here and there to wrap up this journal as I have met a few (new) friends on this site,but after final harvest I'll not be sharing anymore.Love this site dearly but situations are different for everyone. :)

Day 113.Only been feeding unsulfured molasses for a couple weeks now and that is all till harvest.All of the smoke so far has been great.Just jarred a Z for cure.The Sativa dom will be last I'm sure.It looks like it has a ways to go.

This is a result of 2 weeks in a jar.This harvest is the best quality I've ever grown.I expect very nice things in the future.
IMG_20130820_195641_648.jpg

IMG_20130820_195657_883.jpg

Lovely nugs, Minus :)

Sorry to hear about your "situation"

Was Dread one of your plants or a member?

Dread was a member I met back in 08.Most of those friends were gone when I came back to 420 but he was still here.It really made me happy to see him but he left the building when the whole B_ _ thing went awry.
I understand how he feels as my info is out there as well.
I wish I could feel safe here again as this is the best site of its type out there.
Like life it seems like it's always something.Anyway,thanks for the nug comment buddy,they are delicious and I'm a happy,grateful camper. ;)

I understand how you feel, Minus.

But I honestly don't think anyone is interested in someone growing a few plants for personal use.

There are much bigger fish than us to catch :)

Good Luck buddy, thanks for the reps and stay safe.

:high-five:

Just started my first week of unsulph mollass flushing, start wearing these babies down, are you taking these waterings all the way up to harvest Minus? Supplementing a nice clean water flush at the very end to flush the remaining nutes out? Think I will experiment this harvest with one plant flushing with the blackstrap all the way to harvest and the other with a good clean water flush.. Any insight? :)
Some great looking homegrown you got there Minus, great job man :thumb:

Just started my first week of unsulph mollass flushing, start wearing these babies down, are you taking these waterings all the way up to harvest Minus? Supplementing a nice clean water flush at the very end to flush the remaining nutes out? Think I will experiment this harvest with one plant flushing with the blackstrap all the way to harvest and the other with a good clean water flush.. Any insight? :)
Some great looking homegrown you got there Minus, great job man :thumb:
Thanks for the Kudos!As far as the molasses I'm no expert at all and I didn't use them on plants that have been harvested to date.I am however using them on the last remaining three plants once a week and will continue to do so right up till harvest.
I don't think it can hurt them at all if they are used in correct ratios even with every watering.I use 1 Tbsp. per gallon.
I know a guy that used nothing but molasses for the entire grow and the weed was awesome.
So what is the answer?No idea buddy but you can rest assured you aren't going to mess anything up. ;)

I understand how you feel, Minus.

But I honestly don't think anyone is interested in someone growing a few plants for personal use.

There are much bigger fish than us to catch :)

Good Luck buddy, thanks for the reps and stay safe.

:high-five:
I would so love to believe that Ricorico and I'm trying to but then I have to remember about small town mentalities and PoPo's with high aspirations.
I don't know...thinking on this very hard.

Day 117 12/12 from seed.

IMG_20130822_125645_192.jpg

Donkey
IMG_20130822_125726_100.jpg

IMG_20130822_125733_932.jpg

The runt
IMG_20130822_125742_639.jpg

Sativa dom
IMG_20130822_125804_898.jpg

If anyone is following go back 1 page first.:Namaste:

Thanks for the Kudos!As far as the molasses I'm no expert at all and I didn't use them on plants that have been harvested to date.I am however using them on the last remaining three plants once a week and will continue to do so right up till harvest.
I don't think it can hurt them at all if they are used in correct ratios even with every watering.I use 1 Tbsp. per gallon.
I know a guy that used nothing but molasses for the entire grow and the weed was awesome.
So what is the answer?No idea buddy but you can rest assured you aren't going to mess anything up. ;)

I've used the mollasses plenty and seems like a great additive, very easy going and works wonder on our plants. I'm just wondering at the end if there is a difference between smoke, with flushing last week with plain water or molasses water. I too have been using 1 tbsp per about 2 gallons, nugs seem to plump up very nicely. I will test this experiment in the following week and let you know what I think about it :) Great growing Minus! :peace: CA

Chopped the runt a few days ago,sorry,no pics.
Chopped donkey today,(123 days) and then there was one.
Ready for a haircut.
IMG_20130828_092046_268.jpg

Top cola wet,77.43G
IMG_20130828_093238_456.jpg

The rest.
IMG_20130828_095653_370.jpg

Thanks for looking. :peace:

Ok,I think that's a wrap.I at least shared most of the harvest.Farewell 420,I bid you adieu.To 420 Girl.Sorry for video infractions,I just like to share.Take care and farewell. :peace:
Minus signing off...

Congrats on the harvest Minus, great looking homegrown :Namaste:
Hope to see some more grows from ya in the future sir :thumb:
Hope all is well,

:peace: CA
Thanks Ca,I really appreciate you hangin with me for the long haul.
I feel as though I pissed off the powers that be but what can I say,I'm old and crotchity at times.
I netted 1/4 lb. and 2 oz. off this grow without any veg.
When I do come back to 420 it will be under a different name but I will pm you when I do.
420 is probably the best site out there but it just seems that the politics have changed.So be it.
Anyway,the smoke has been fantastic and I have enough meds to last me quite awhile.
You take care buddy and like I said,I'll pm ya when I restart. :peace:

Thanks Ca,I really appreciate you hangin with me for the long haul.
I feel as though I pissed off the powers that be but what can I say,I'm old and crotchity at times.
I netted 1/4 lb. and 2 oz. off this grow without any veg.
When I do come back to 420 it will be under a different name but I will pm you when I do.
420 is probably the best site out there but it just seems that the politics have changed.So be it.
Anyway,the smoke has been fantastic and I have enough meds to last me quite awhile.
You take care buddy and like I said,I'll pm ya when I restart. :peace:

I was off for about 3-4 days and your sub got pushed to the 2nd page :hug: Very nice haul that should keep ya medicated for a good time being brotha, very nice work. I was going to drop ya reps, but I will wait for your new account :Namaste:
Hey man it happens, I have pissed of my fair share of people and have been pissed by some people, it's a give and take situation for me at times, I try to just blow it off. But I completely understand you on the whole "politics" thing. I will keep an eye for the PM, be well, be safe, and stay vigilant buddy, respect.
Until next time, Peace and pot!

-CA215 :byebye:

Back
Top Bottom