Spazcore's New Journey

I also have learned quite a bit from my first grow and redesigned my grow rooms for more air flow to cut humidity and bring in more outside co2 while also cutting down the bug population. It also allowed for more cooling in the rooms to allow for more light especially in the veg room I was burning leaves at 2 feet away with cfls cuz it was too hot

I love monster crop effect and it will work well on most but those that look like they are finished but this one I think looks done.

bc1080594f4dac55379cc4ced2cbbc06.jpg

Mine revegged for a monster crop effect this season. It means seriously reduced topping.

I haven't topped any of mine it's great. And yes I'm giving it a bit more time. That's my og kush and I got a snowcap that's doing the same thing a month still green no new growth but a couple tongue leaves I call them. We will see not all is lost tho so far w out of 16 total clones not catching is good in my book especially since I've never done it before

I was seeing your garden is going crazy, were those companion plants to avoid pests or just distraction and extra food stuffs?

420-magazine-mobile429935795.jpg

Finally got a humidity and temp gauge. All that comes to mind is the guys voice from street fighter OOHHAAAA OOHHAAA OOHHAAAA PERFECT, RYU WINS!!!

Need another for the veg tent but umm fairly certain it's about the same there.

Crazy how fan direction can change so many variables. Dropped my heat significantly humidity as well and now I can see my.buds finally growing I'm so happy for that. I used a trick my buddy and I were talking about and used some chopsticks to airate the soil and now they drink like crazy and my buds have nearly doubled in size in the last few days. I'm so glad I have these girls another week before the chop I'll end up with far more product this time than with my other plant....in the process of trimming I noticed the buds were still growing and felt sad.....but I'll get over than live and learn.

Stay lifted everyone

I'm not sure who all is out there but what do you guys clone with? Powder, gel, honey, other cloning agents?

What medium do you clone into? Soil, hydro, rockwool, moss?

These last clones I used a home depot cloning powder and sphagnum moss because that's what they had....prior to that I used honey into Soil. Seems the the cloning agent and moss are growing better, I figured on the moss because it's zero restriction for the roots to branch out and it holds water fairly well. What I'm running into tho is a couple clones aren't able to form big enough roots using the moss plugs in 4 inch pots. I have 1 plant propped up with chopsticks and twist ties.

Its cloning season and I got a girl that's ready to be a mother, a couple actually and I'm gonna need to prune them soon to be able to actually get them to Bush up more.

Just my thought for the day stay lifted everyone

Well spook I decided this morning that the 2 that weren't growing at all to try and cut the top of the bud off(a local grower suggested I try that to promote growth of the plant not the bud or something along those lines) either way if they don't make it thru the day they're just taking up space for more clones gtfo outta my way you non reactive turd of a clone....bah haha

Meanwhile it's time for coffee and I'm puffin on this shit my buddy calls apocalypse lol. Don't get you very high but helps to get you up and about in the morning. Only a couple weeks til I can get some of my own sweet ganja goodness in my lungs and belly to lift my spirits and put my mind and body at ease.

What is it about your own homegrown that taters so much better and feels so much nicer and pure? I sure wish I had some left from my last crop but I think I got this thing figured out to that I won't have to worry about running dry anymore.

Its thursday morning....it's dark....it's cold outside.....tomorrow is Friday.....it will also be cold and dark......come Saturday I smell blood in the waters, can you smell it? Can you taste it? Smells like a bowl of fruity ass dank is what it Smells like. Saturday is the great harvest. The cure shall be tempting but I think we will make it Just fine.....these girls on the other hand have seen their end of this road and will travel another soon.

I'm gonna finish this apocalypse in my pipe and walk out into the world, head in the clouds and eyes on the horizon.

Stay lifted everyone

All the trichs had recieded back into the plant and they had a month of nutes in em. Other than that the bud was really only the size of a finger nail so not much lost I'm looking as it more of a learning experience than anything.

So maybe I'll use this as a forum to think out loud as well?

As I sit in the parking lot milking the clock for hours on my dead end no paying job, I wonder to myself how our country is built by crooks and robbers. Water bottle cost 2 dollars but a soda twice the size is 89 cents? Its the same amount of water with more shit I'm it to get you hooked on the artificial sweeteners and the radical new taste of red 46.

Then I had a conversation with the cashier about why there's a sheriff in the store, who stole what? I asked. No idea is the reply and we got on the conversation of loss prevention and the way they treat people stealing 20 dollars worth of merchandise. He told me of a guy running out of a store with saw blades and the loss prevention person tackled the guy from behind and proceeded to grab him by the hair and slam his face into the concrete.....for 20 dollars worth of saw blades that weren't even personal to the guy they were off a shelf at a store he works at......

What the fuck is wrong with people? I don't promote stealing shit but I'm willing to guess he was stealing saw blades to make enough money to barely survive. I know I've considered it. Trust and believe if someone was to try and slam my face into concrete there wouldn't be words to share an obituary maybe.

Then I think about where I want to be and how to achieve that and think to myself that sure I can get there honestly but I can always take a crooked path that no ones taken before. Or one that many have travelled the road may be safer but where's the fun in safety?

It is a complex world we live in, isn't it? That's why we have marijuana.. (&420mag ;) )
So is it the bud that's got my mind racing? I'm sure it is but it's something I see daily. I'm sure everyone does tho I do consider where I live to be a cesspool of the entire region. They say that shit runs downhill and when you live in the bottom of the valley then you re gonna get that mountain run off of shirty people coming to the city out of necessity.

I honestly feel that's the only reason people come to this city is necessity. There's jobs and suckers to make money off of. Its a plan in progress to get away from the bright lights and shady faces and places. I want to breathe easy at night. I don't want to have to feel the need to sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door in the even I need to fight for my life in the middle of the night all over a simple plant. I want to let me and my seeds grow and I'm feeling too suffocated maybe even pot bound myself. I need more nature and less man. I've ran into a disconnect with most of society. I don't care what celebrities eat and do. I don't participate with Facebook or the other main social media outlets because the absolute sewage that spews from some people just the most hate filled ugliness you can think of all day every day. I rarely watch the news because it seems all there is to report is we are bankrupt and someone died and we are going to war. I like the thought of solidarity and a small community of friends and family.

So is it the bud that's got my mind racing? I'm sure it is but it's something I see daily. I'm sure everyone does tho I do consider where I live to be a cesspool of the entire region. They say that shit runs downhill and when you live in the bottom of the valley then you re gonna get that mountain run off of shirty people coming to the city out of necessity.

I honestly feel that's the only reason people come to this city is necessity. There's jobs and suckers to make money off of. Its a plan in progress to get away from the bright lights and shady faces and places. I want to breathe easy at night. I don't want to have to feel the need to sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door in the even I need to fight for my life in the middle of the night all over a simple plant. I want to let me and my seeds grow and I'm feeling too suffocated maybe even pot bound myself. I need more nature and less man. I've ran into a disconnect with most of society. I don't care what celebrities eat and do. I don't participate with Facebook or the other main social media outlets because the absolute sewage that spews from some people just the most hate filled ugliness you can think of all day every day. I rarely watch the news because it seems all there is to report is we are bankrupt and someone died and we are going to war. I like the thought of solidarity and a small community of friends and family.

Well in this community everybody is welcomed it seems. They make you feel that warmth. This site allows us to talk to the only other people in the world that get's us. Or understands us.. Sounds like you have allot of build up going on and you need some good heirlooms to calm ya down.:passitleft: Keep fightin the fight brotha. If you persist karma will one day shine upon you. But you have to work for it. Don't expect things to be thrown in your lap ;) Keep on keepin on brotha. Stoked for your next round of eye candy:Namaste:

Well in this community everybody is welcomed it seems. They make you feel that warmth. This site allows us to talk to the only other people in the world that get's us. Or understands us.. Sounds like you have allot of build up going on and you need some good heirlooms to calm ya down.:passitleft: Keep fightin the fight brotha. If you persist karma will one day shine upon you. But you have to work for it. Don't expect things to be thrown in your lap ;) Keep on keepin on brotha. Stoked for your next round of eye candy:Namaste:
For sure I live by that as well as it take money to make money but that applies to anything so long as you replace the money aspect. For example you need work ethic to be able to work.

That's one of my biggest gripes is work ethic of modern society. Meh not the place for it I suppose.

So I made my own ISO hash oil last night from a topical alcohol in use for my hands and knees......o buddy is it knock your socks off shit!!

I had taken a large alcohol container and poured out all the liquid then proceeded to fill the container to the top with trim and small buds then topped it off with isopropyl alcohol and let it sit under my sink for about a year. I shook it from time to time and finally strained out all the plant matter. Throughout the year I had used it on my hands for arthritis and recently my medicinal card had gone up and I am dry until my crop comes thru with the curing I still got about 3 weeks. My buddy show3d me how he made dabs with his trim in small batches and I figured mine had been brewing and decarbing naturally for a year I'll give it a go.

So poured some of my tincture into a Pyrex and double boiled out the alcohol and got this shirty looking green paste that when you goop it on top of a bowl shoots you straight to space after 2 hits. WOOOOOOWEEEEEE it's been 2 hours and my head is still in the clouds lol gladly I don't start work til late today haha.
420-magazine-mobile2059363000.jpg

I think the best part is that it Just tasted like weed....it doesn't taste like butane or propane or the alcohol or any other b.s. .....it tastes like a fresh bowl of greens nom nom nom

Tomorrow or Sunday will be the day of days. I will be cutting clones from my mother's and starting their process and also switching a few other plants out of the veg room and into the bloom room. My gorilla glue clone is finally sprouting on the bottom after being topped so I can take that branch as a clone to turn into a mother plant as well so I will have 1 snow cap 1 og kush and 1 gorilla glue mother.......I need to get my hands on some juicy jack or something super fruity. I like me some fruits in my diet lol.

Well that's my game plan this far that will be commencing tomorrow. I need to remember I promised a couple clones to another buddy of mine to start his journey in the garden.

It's nice to also have the amount of support I'm getting from my girl as well. She knows how much I'm now depending on this wonderful plant to make my life better than it once was.

I was on opiates and booze heavily(3-4 norco at a time and a 12pack or pint bottle 5-6 times a day) for 10+ years because of multiple spinal injuries from as young as 5 to as recent as 28. I have many pinched and danged nerves as well as many muscles that had torn and not healed properly. I somewhat resemble quasimoto from the hunchback of Notre dame at times from not being able to stand straight. And to have her as see how much it helps me not just from the effects of eating smoking and running into my skin, but she has pointed out that these plants do in fact bring me peace, she has actually told me to go play with my plants after coming home from bad days to calm me down. I hear her giggle at me while I talk to them.

Many people claim it takes the pain away, it doesn't nothing really does I mean the pills and booze did for sure but at the cost of my physical health, I was 300 lbs 3 years ago before I started smoking again and within a year I dropped to 210 and have since bounced back to 225 and held there 2 years now. I lost all my alcohol and pill weight and incredibly fast. What upset me was all the doctors that told me losing the weight would stop the pains that keep me awake for days on end, that have me curled in a ball in tears, but it didn't.

What weed does for me as an analogy, when I was a kid I fell off my bike and scraped my knee. I remember this day very clearly, my brother came to check on me cuz I was crying on the ground holding my knee and when he came over and sat next to me he punched my foot as hard as he could(we were young maybe me at 5 him 12) and I stopped crying and got mad and punched him back and asked why he did that it hurt a lot. His reply was simple, you re not thinking about your knee anymore tho are you?

Weed acts as a distraction for me, the pain is always there and I'm aware it will always be there, it brings everything else to the front but pushes my pain to the back of my mind. I know it hurts when I move I still feel it but not nearly as much since its not on the front of my mind.

.........I rambled a lot there.....

Stay lifted everyone ima go take another dab

Today was offically cloning day. I decided to just do it straight into Soil as I've had success with it in the past with dirt from outside and I am using the premixed soil with nutes in it already and I'm also using the superthrive to encourage more root growth.

420-magazine-mobile194056531.jpg
420-magazine-mobile729518022.jpg

These are the mother's I made one of each snow cap and og kush.

And I ended up with 7 clones total 3 off each mother and 1 off the gorilla glue that I had topped before cloning and I waited for it to split and set before cutting the clone.

420-magazine-mobile435931330.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1951925192.jpg

And everyone back at home. I had decided to say fuck the little turd that hadnt done anything after a month and I'm giving the other 2 til the end of Sunday to show me something before indecide they're taking up precious co2 and tray space. Also I'm thinking I'll be harvesting my other girls and giving the bloom room a good cleaning before transferring some of the ladies over.
420-magazine-mobile133551163.jpg

I'm figuring on putting the gorilla glue and 2 of each of the others maybe 3 if they're tall enough in the bloom room this coming week/weekend and begin that 9 week countdown.....I think....maybe it's 8? I'll have to double check that. Anyways I got a tooth that broke and have an exposed nerve in my mouth. I can barely concetrate on more than 1 thing at a time right now. Stay lifted everyone

Also as a foot note, this gives me a great indication that I could potentially have 20-25 plants per box of done right.....speaking of which I have been considering adding a shelf in the upper half of the room to set clones on, I would have to figure out new lights maybe? It could also act as a reflector if I'm able to use the same type of foam and reinforce it with maybe a wire hanger going from side to side along with the metal ducting tape.

Well morning had come and my clones don't look the happiest this morning but I'm guessing it's shock......I sure as he'll hope it's just shock otherwise I'm down 7 clones nnnooooooo.....

They'll bounce back I'm sure of it, o I found some wild mint yesterday I'm thinking on putting in the back yard for of I have an outdoor crop this summer it will help with pests may even try to clone out some rosemary

Alright guys and gals good morning today is the day for moving around some stock. I have 2 plants in flower to some out and get hung up to dry. By no means is it a huge haul of big buds, neigh neigh. What it did turn into tho after airation was a bit bigger buds than I had last week almost doubled in size but that's not saying much. I'll have pics of those up soon.

It also clean up the bloom room day so that area is gonna get a little bleach water wipe down and hopefully all the gnats will be gone but if they stock around some how I got a whole reem of sticky yellow paper for their birch asses.

So for the bloom room since its hopefully gonna be a 2 week turn around I'm gonna be having 5-6 clones every couple weeks so that there will be space in the bloom room to rotated them out. It looks like it will be full in about 6 weeks so that may make for interesting reading maybe? It could also turn into me giving out a bunch of clones from these.mother plants too who knows?

You guys want a clone? I got og kush and snow cap just send shipping and handling and I'll box up some clippings for ya lol. Maybe I can make friends with my neighbors? Hey neighbor here's a fruit basket and some clones stay lifted!! I don't think that would work. I suppose with legalization that it won't be a huge issue besides I got plenty of potheads buddies that are lazy haha.

And as I promised some updated picture of this werkends events let's see what we have going on here.....

Well let's start with the bloom room
420-magazine-mobile1749539118.jpg

As you can see I had some rearanging to do I decided to keep the other girls in there because I feel they were held back so much and they are showing such rapid bud development top to Hortoni didn't have the heart to pluck em just yet but I did cut all the lst strings from them. And I brought over 6 other little girls to hang out as well. They are now using the cloning tray lid that I was using as a planter box in the other room and they clones are sitting in a much smaller round tray I was using for the snow cap I harvested last week. I got fans bringing warm air down from the light and another can blowing straight across the bottom of these girls that will be receiving a really healthy lollipop this time as I am see I g the wasted energy that is showing on the big girls in back. Its pretty don't get me wrong but I could have had some really big buds I'm sure of it had I cleaned the bottom of these up.
420-magazine-mobile1830963623.jpg
420-magazine-mobile915332094.jpg

It's soooo glittery I'm excited for it to be ready to smoke but with how small these top buds are I'm wishing I woulda cut em off but I wasn't convinced watching videos I had to see it myself.
420-magazine-mobile1372249170.jpg
420-magazine-mobile124950696.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1140232878.jpg

But either way the top buds and bottom buds are allllll doing juuuuusssttt fiiinnee
And over in the veg room we got the 7 new clones in their own tray I'm bottom feeding nutes into the soil to keep it wet enough. I need to grab another thermometer I'm sure one of the 2 dollar analog ones that show humidity and temp would be just fine.
420-magazine-mobile196299745.jpg

The mother's in the back right have already recovered and are blooming new growth already and if mom not mistaken it looks as if that gorilla glue clone is starting to push it's top leaves already there's some healthy genetics there I'm glad I took a clone I'll be topping her for sit again if she holds up well enough I can make her a mother as well.

O did I mention I made iso hash oil? I think I did anyways I made a bigger batch and cooked it longer got a much thicker product that just melts into every crevis and just blows your mind.

This house smells so dam good, it's all ganja and fried chickeny I'm outta here stay lifted everyone

Back
Top Bottom