My LST Grow

Great idea man but make sure there are no nutrient deficiency or it will stress the plant to change into the different cycle.

alright. Of course these are suggestions. You can feel free to take your own path. Im just going off of my personal experience. Cant wait for new pics.

Well heres a few pictures of my baby. Let me know if you think she is ready.
20140201_131041.jpg
20140201_131031.jpg
20140201_131019.jpg
20140201_131050.jpg
20140201_131053.jpg

A little Nitrogen deficiency which is ok going into flowering since in Flowering you need less Nitrogen so the plant focuses on bud growth and forming new colas. Leaf growth here is no longer a priority and so you are good to go. Looking great Joe

I had just gave it a shot of nitrogen feed yesterday not a lot just a Lil bit just to help it out. Now I'm gonna start on the tiger bloom. I've been using fox farm nutes since the beginning. The only reason I have it some nitrogen feed is cause I had a Lil bit left over from feeding my baby plants. Today I also just it some water to give it a Lil flush 1 gal of R.O water to get ready to start the new nutes that I will start on 5th next watering or the one after.

They are looking good man. You are doing good and using R.O water is a huge benefit since plants hate Chlorine and especially Fluoride which is not present in R.O I wish I had the luxury of R.O but you are well on your way to a delicious crop. I envy you being able to grow outside. Oh the things I could do with a outdoors grow. Sigh. Well good luck and keep me posted. You dont seem to need my help much anymore but im still here if ya need me.

No advice at the moment since you are in the right direction. Just add more potassium and phosphorous for the flowering phase and dont forget to cause a bit of breaking in the stems this way the plant will repair itself and be able to hold bigger colas after the knots have formed in the stem.

Yeah pinch the stem until you can hear and feel it break. It will split down the middle. Tape it along that split and in a few days it will heal and be a lot thicker to hold up bigger and heavier colas. Yeah I use foxfarm tiger bloom and if you can in a few weeks try to find blackstrap molasses as that will make the buds sweeter and will add to the dry yield . I use fox farm grow big with tiger bloom and big bloom. It adds a extra bloom cycle that will add flowers on top of flowers and give you those real meaty colas you seek. If you own a aquarium then use some of that water the fish live in to water every once in awhile.

To early to tell. Males will usually show first and you can tell becasuse they will be entirely different then females. The males will have little dangling balls that if left uncheck will pollinate everything in the grow room with just 1 male. The female will show a white hair or 2. Plants can also change sex or show both due to light during a dark cycle or cold temps. A Hermie has both sexes on it and should be culled from the garden unless you want plenty of seeds. A Hermie looks like yellow bananas a lot of people call them nanners for shorthand. But your plants arent showing yet that I can see.

I will smoke to your good luck although if the seed isnt feminized then its gonna be around 50% female. Your first g row could be more female but over time you will lower to the 50% lvel the more you grow

i will smoke to your good luck although if the seed isnt feminized then its gonna be around 50% female. Your first g row could be more female but over time you will lower to the 50% lvel the more you grow

my last plant hermied up at the end so i dont know if they will be feminized or not i heard that they should be since it hermied up at the end.

Back
Top Bottom