My Perpetual Foursome

The moron site owners on GWE not only stole mainlining fr nugbuckets and called it manifolding(they banned me for posting this), but now they're trying to do a supersoil vs Coco journal on their newsletter and not even using bottles nutes in flower with the soil. It's not homemade, it's Coco loco and some kind soil I think. Gonna give supersoil a bad wrap. I didn't know kind soil was enough. Their tent surely won't look like mine lol. Glad I unsubbed. The more I'm learning myself about growing and it's much easier to catch not only shit growers but bad info. Glad my home base is 420.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but that competition is heavily favoring the Coco grow?
My morning thoughts. Have a good day all!

I am glad you found your way to us too. I have not been impressed with GWE, especially after interviewing to be their pot growing advisor. Just imagine the tone of the place if I had taken that job! The new guy seems to think he has to corner the market and be the most popular advisor there ever was, and frankly, I don't think the guy knows what he is doing. You have seen the signs of that too... the guy or his corporate boss, one or both of them are idiots and the amount of horrible advice coming out of that shop in the last couple of years has been frightening. I too am glad I am here at 420 mag.

I am glad you found your way to us too. I have not been impressed with GWE, especially after interviewing to be their pot growing advisor. Just imagine the tone of the place if I had taken that job! The new guy seems to think he has to corner the market and be the most popular advisor there ever was, and frankly, I don't think the guy knows what he is doing. You have seen the signs of that too... the guy or his corporate boss, one or both of them are idiots and the amount of horrible advice coming out of that shop in the last couple of years has been frightening. I too am glad I am here at 420 mag.
A lot of their literature is the exact replica copy and pasted from other sites I've found also. Not sure who copied who but it's definitely suspicious.

That’s disappointing! I found their website extremely helpful when starting out! Isn’t it owned and operated by the girl and guy that founded it or have they since sold it? They seemed like really food people, especially Nebula.

Looking forward to seeing your back building results Hav, I’m going to be trying it out myself on this grow! I did some supercropping as well, glad to hear the results are positive!

That’s disappointing! I found their website extremely helpful when starting out! Isn’t it owned and operated by the girl and guy that founded it or have they since sold it? They seemed like really food people, especially Nebula.

Looking forward to seeing your back building results Hav, I’m going to be trying it out myself on this grow! I did some supercropping as well, glad to hear the results are positive!
There's definitely good info there. I'm not gonna keep trashing them , just from my experience they aren't all that great atleast in terms of growing. Yeah Nebula Haze, her claim to fame is manifolding which she took from a dead guy named nugbuckets. Thought it was really hackey.

Anyways yeah I'll keep posting progress pics. I'll have to pop in your journal soon , check it out.

Week 6 everything same

Attachments

• IMG_20200505_163711892.jpg
    IMG_20200505_163711892.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20200505_163659237.jpg
    IMG_20200505_163659237.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20200505_163649259.jpg
    IMG_20200505_163649259.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20200505_163637745.jpg
    IMG_20200505_163637745.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20200505_163630835.jpg
    IMG_20200505_163630835.jpg
    900.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20200505_163742264.jpg
    IMG_20200505_163742264.jpg
    841.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20200505_163733893.jpg
    IMG_20200505_163733893.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20200505_163725706.jpg
    IMG_20200505_163725706.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20200505_163720351.jpg
    IMG_20200505_163720351.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20200505_163711892.jpg
    IMG_20200505_163711892.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 46
I can't believe I am already saying this but I'm going to start checking trichomes today. I'm not going to be posting pics unless there's confusion. We all know what trichomes look like and my storage is low.

I'm probably gonna do 3 plants next. Or maybe 2, then some clones. I don't want to fill the tent this next grow. I definitely want to do Blueberry OG and a purp strain like Ayahuasca Purp. @MrSauga inspired me to get a Red Dragon seed maybe I'll do that one. Or maybe the 8 Ball Kush like @Billpopy79 . So many options!!

Pics later today. I think I'm gonna increase to 1g of BE also.

I found out a childhood friend grows in the same capacity I do the other day. I made the mistake of telling him about my grow. Right after that I got a rush of paranoia like I've never felt. I'll never tell anyone again. That's how ppl get caught. Remember it's a phone call away for them crimestoppers. No matter how much you trust the person it's not worth the paranoia.

Anyway have good day

Damned dude, You got it going on !!! Looks beautiful in there.
So do you see a big difference between using & not using BE ? Debating on whether to order it for my next grow.
Things have been going OK on my grow (wish it would finish). Got my new grow room done & ready to install equipment. Bought a little propagation tent so I could do sort of a mini perpetual grow (keep 3 - 6 plants going at all times). I'll probably start a new grow around the 1st week of June.
Glad to see all is going well for you on your grows. You must have a never ending supply of weed with all the grows you are doing. Full time job there.

Looking damn fine in there bro.
You have kept them looking great all the way through and it will soon be reward time :high-five:
If you do go with the 8 ball kush just remember it will be a really short plant so you may need it stood on something to keep the canopy even.
I get where you're coming from with not telling anyone about your grow. It's just not worth the risk they could drop you in the shit someday.

Damned dude, You got it going on !!! Looks beautiful in there.
So do you see a big difference between using & not using BE ? Debating on whether to order it for my next grow.
Things have been going OK on my grow (wish it would finish). Got my new grow room done & ready to install equipment. Bought a little propagation tent so I could do sort of a mini perpetual grow (keep 3 - 6 plants going at all times). I'll probably start a new grow around the 1st week of June.
Glad to see all is going well for you on your grows. You must have a never ending supply of weed with all the grows you are doing. Full time job there.
Yea I'd say overall my plants and buds are much better ,bigger than my other grow but for a few reasons not just the BE. I haven't had one yellow leaf or discoloration all grow. My last grow I had plenty. So yea I'd recommend BE but it's no one single thing that gets you this outcome.
Looking damn fine in there bro.
You have kept them looking great all the way through and it will soon be reward time :high-five:
If you do go with the 8 ball kush just remember it will be a really short plant so you may need it stood on something to keep the canopy even.
I get where you're coming from with not telling anyone about your grow. It's just not worth the risk they could drop you in the shit someday.
Thanks for the advice. It's just such a better feeling knowing no one knows as opposedto even 1 person.

I am just starting up a mega crop grow and am contemplating ordering some bud explosion. Didn't use it last time.
I'd recommend it. People have had issues with it but like I said in an earlier post I think it's to make strong healthy plants get bigger buds, but if your plant has issues I would get them sorted out before you use it. Otherwise it's great stuff!

Back
Top Bottom