My Perpetual Foursome

I was just checking out the way you LST in your 1st journal compared to some other growers. I was wondering how they were quad-lining them & now I know. I did the bend the seedling over & let the side branches grow out method. I don't think you can quad-line this way ... lol.

I was just checking out the way you LST in your 1st journal compared to some other growers. I was wondering how they were quad-lining them & now I know. I did the bend the seedling over & let the side branches grow out method. I don't think you can quad-line this way ... lol.
Yeah unless you cut it's not really a mainline. It's just bending. Which works too.

In the market for a new quantum board like led. Leaning towards a Mars Hydro but got a @Budget LED last time. Thinking about getting there 130watt 3+ series. Or maybe another little HLG135. Or maybe a SF light. Haven't decided yet. This final light will put me at about 600 flowering watts plenty for a 4x4. Hmm..

ViparSpectra is a sponsor here. They put out a new SMD that's looks interesting.

Just another option.
You're right I just saw that. It looks nice. I'll probably go budget led they've been pretty good to me actually in terms of prices and they're just a great company.

Not much happening. Going to for sure harvest 2 out of my last 3 plants this weekend. Hopefully all 3. Then I'll clear the tent and put the Lil ones in it. My cloner arrived so I'm gonna try that soon too. Everything's same. 2.5g of mc.

Attachments

• 200225_161554.jpg
    200225_161554.jpg
    421.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 200225_161447.jpg
    200225_161447.jpg
    430.5 KB · Views: 83
  • 200225_161439.jpg
    200225_161439.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 200225_161417.jpg
    200225_161417.jpg
    380.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 200225_161406.jpg
    200225_161406.jpg
    511.8 KB · Views: 82
  • 15826655104947787443481835738946.jpg
    15826655104947787443481835738946.jpg
    969.4 KB · Views: 96
  • 15826655390504133364250558218435.jpg
    15826655390504133364250558218435.jpg
    735.2 KB · Views: 92
This weekend would be to soon for me because I like the couch lock effect. They'd have to be about 75% Amber. Depends on what kind of high you like for when you harvest though. Those look more like a head high without the couch lock. I mainly smoke to relax & sleep better though.

That's not necessarily true. The way weed affects me is head high followed by couch lock. I harvested my first plant with barely any Amber and i get plenty of couch lock. I think it may be partially stoner science lol. Ive never smoked where i only get one or the other. I've smoked where i get a lot more high and with some weed a lot less high. But I always get a head buzz and couch lock. Maybe more Amber means more cbd. I think with few Amber and cloudy is best, by the time it dries the trichomes are like a goldish color. So I dunno. What i do know is I need to clear my tent so.

That's not necessarily true. The way weed affects me is head high followed by couch lock. I harvested my first plant with barely any Amber and i get plenty of couch lock. I think it may be partially stoner science lol. Ive never smoked where i only get one or the other. I've smoked where i get a lot more high and with some weed a lot less high. But I always get a head buzz and couch lock. Maybe more Amber means more cbd. I think with few Amber and cloudy is best, by the time it dries the trichomes are like a goldish color. So I dunno. What i do know is I need to clear my tent so.
Just wondering if you ever compared weed from the same plant that you harvested at different times ? Sometimes I harvest the top 1/2 & then let the bottom 1/2 finish up more. Or maybe harvested some of the top & then let the rest of the top Amber more to see if there's any difference? I haven't tried that yet to see for myself. Maybe this time. I usually just wait till it's a minimum of 50% Amber but usually closer to 75%. I think it's time to experiment a little.

Just wondering if you ever compared weed from the same plant that you harvested at different times ? Sometimes I harvest the top 1/2 & then let the bottom 1/2 finish up more. Or maybe harvested some of the top & then let the rest of the top Amber more to see if there's any difference? I haven't tried that yet to see for myself. Maybe this time. I usually just wait till it's a minimum of 50% Amber but usually closer to 75%. I think it's time to experiment a little.
I actually still have the bottom half of my Peyote Critical still in there so they should have a ton of amber. I'll most definitely check and report back when I find out. I don't want it to be riddled with amber, maybe 20%.

These babies had a little shock for 2 days after I topped turns out. They're gonna blow up now I reckon. Going to increase to 3g per gallon of mc today.
Yep, they look like they getting ready to boom. Growing weed is so much fun. Wish I had a job doing that. I'd take all the O.T. I could get.

Yep, they look like they getting ready to boom. Growing weed is so much fun. Wish I had a job doing that. I'd take all the O.T. I could get.
Oh man you're not kidding. I'd love to quit my job and grow full time. When it goes fully legal here it'll make life easier. There's jobs out there like bud trimming and budtender but that's more female jobs. I'd like to actually legally supply a shop.

Oh man you're not kidding. I'd love to quit my job and grow full time. When it goes fully legal here it'll make life easier. There's jobs out there like bud trimming and budtender but that's more female jobs. I'd like to actually legally supply a shop.
Wouldn't want a job trimming. Don't even like trimming my own. PITA !!!

Lol good point. The best job would be to open up a dispensary and supply your own. A guy I know who's loaded with money wants to open one up. There's potential out there. But for now I just grow for myself and my dad who has had cancer on and off for years. I'm doing the peach puree for him actually.

I second that! Trimming bud and cleaning out Porta-Potties, two jobs at the bottom of my list. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom