My Perpetual Journey

Of course it needs to be something I don't have yet..... Lol. I was looking at some meters to check on prices and what's available, in my area.... Some stuff gets pricey shipping internationally. Is there any way I can figure it out w/o a par meter?? Or am I SoL till I can get one. I wonder if a university might have a loaner or maybe a hydro shop. Thx for getting the wheels turning PW!! You always have the right knowledge to share, greatly appreciated!

Welcome rooster!! Glad my pictures of the wookie were enough to excite your way here. The next round will be even better than the last. It's slow atm but pop by in due time, it will get interesting. Peace!!

Day 19 since flip. Ladies are happy and a little bigger than I wanted.. Great frost starting already, will try to get frost pic tomorrow.

Peace!!

20171022_220455.jpg

20171022_220525.jpg

This is gorgeous my friend gorgeous

It only made it to 6 weeks, as i ended up with a PM issue from crowding and not enough internal airflow... That won't happen next round.

Put your tent next to a window. Get a filter/fan combo if you don't have one. You can kink and bend the exhaust flexible piping into a long narrow oval and put it just barely open. Fill the sides with white cardboard. Exhaust is important. It'll increase the fresh air with the negative pressure in the room sucking in fresh air from the cracks of the door and window as well. Huge plus. Your plants will stink less with an exhaust too. No more musty lingering smell man.

Give her a shot and impress us brother! I know your capable after seeing the wookie! Haha

Thanks rooster but it was due to lack of enough air movement within the tent. It was jammed with 4 that big, i should have known better. Next time!!

Alright here is the plan!

I've done this with great success before but not with LeD Cob lighting nor in coco...

Perlite Hempies work great in this set up.

First we start with 160L of Canna Coco
20171211_221620.jpg

Then we set up our 2L containers
20171211_221631.jpg

Clips spittin some new roots
20171211_221658.jpg

Here are the Skypilot seeds, All 3 popped n healthy atm.
20171211_221710.jpg

There shall be more updates now, as gro along!! Peace!!

Semi update!!

I have 4 trays of 8 currently transplanted. The rest should be done by the weekend. That will also be the next picture update. Peace!!

Incoming picture update!!

All set now! Just giving the girls a week to get accustomed to the intense CoB lights. Peace!!

20171215_225538.jpg

20171217_230850.jpg

20171217_230902.jpg

Wow shag. That's gonna be a hell of a tent! Hope it's okay if I tag along for the fun. I've noticed you grow some great meds!

Wow shag. That's gonna be a hell of a tent! Hope it's okay if I tag along for the fun. I've noticed you grow some great meds!

Welcome aboard MadDabber!! Thanks for the compliment.

Should be a good run. I've noticed 2 things I wish I'd changed to a long time ago lol. Coco is just an amazing substrate, as long as you keep the pH close. And.. CoB led is just amazing thus far!

Yes I am very intrigued by the cob. It may be my next investment!

Yes I am very intrigued by the cob. It may be my next investment!

I think upgrading to cob/boards is the best investment you could make, hands down!! My next build will be with the boards like Pennywise has!

I would have provided a link to his (Pennywise) journal but I'm on my tab, which is a pita for posting links.

He is a regular poster in my journal As well as in most of this community. Peace!!

I think upgrading to cob/boards is the best investment you could make, hands down!! My next build will be with the boards like Pennywise has!

I would have provided a link to his (Pennywise) journal but I'm on my tab, which is a pita for posting links.

He is a regular poster in my journal As well as in most of this community. Peace!!
Im running 2 QB 120s in my led hodge podge may look into a couple more in the new year

Back
Top Bottom