My Second Grow 22 Days In From Planting Seed

I am using Mainly John Innes NO1 young plant compost

soil28.JPG

Mixed with

Levington organic blend farmyard manure

soil28.jpg

mixed with perlite

Figured I would ask. Most issues you can find in dirt on these journals. Thought I would ask, I didn't see where you posted the dirt. Or I just missed it.

Your watering method is very unique... ice cold water I would think would totally freak out the plants, and watering every day has never worked for me... you must really have the touch and I am impressed.

Idk, know that much on watering I read about the temps before. But my water is cold too. It's got to be around 50. I heard it is ideal to be around room temp. But where my plants are. It's cold in basement. To the touch , it's cold.

I wouldn't think it would do to much to a plant but I'm sure it has an effect. But his plant leaves to me look like it had a nitrogen diff. Or to hot. Heat stress kills me in summer. Tent gets about 85 to 90 on me. I have a huge huge light. 4ft X 4ft. When you put a thermo, image to the light it glows it gets so hot. Others had a spider 9 and they burned up. This one before I rewired it burned up 4 times. Switches just melts it gets so hot.

Hi emilya I was only watering very small amounts 60ml slowly rising on a daily basis am using rom temp water now as was told the cold could cause harm

7dust do u think the time I fed her could have been a bit too much cos my temps have always stayed below 28

interesting...
so you are making all the decisions for the plant then, and as suspected, are keeping the lower roots wet...

I wrote a nice piece on watering that I would like you to read. You can find the link to it in my signature lines. This piece has been helpful enough that many have put it's link into their signature lines, and every forum I have ever posted it in has made it a sticky. After that, lets talk about watering.

Regarding the cold water... did you know that if you allow your containers (roots) get below 60°, or when a rez temp gets that cold, problems develop? This seems to indicate that they don't like cold. I always use room temperature water, trying not to stress my plants. If you want to add oxygen to the water, put an airstone in it. Bubbled water is very beneficial, and you were on the right track thinking about the oxygen in the water... there are just easier ways to make it happen.

I don't really no what I'm doing just trying to keep her healthy and just trying to understand what she needs I'm trying to get as much advice along the way so I will defo read your piece on watering
Is there anythink you could advise me on doing to improve how she is growing was thinking of reporting her in a couple of days

That is exactly what I am doing... I am trying to get you watering correctly, and I believe that will greatly improve how she is growing. :)

As far as repotting goes, let's fix the problem first, before we make it bigger.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

hi havnt bn online for ages been so busy the grow is still going and yes she is still alive :)

I followed emilya advice and adjusted my watering method im currently watering every 3 - 4 days with 2 ltrs of pure water although the last water i gave a pottasium feed

she is currently 2 weeks and 4 days into flower have had to keep tying her down as she was geting far to tall for my grow space

temps are now around 26 - 27 lights on droping down to 19 - 20 lights off

here are the pics ill try and get some clearer ones when i next visit her
as always any advice wud be appreciated

0091533.jpg
0081723.jpg
0071903.jpg
0062036.jpg
0052308.jpg
0042441.jpg
0032615.jpg
0022722.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom