N420 Grows Barney's Farm Orange Sherbert & Special Guests

Gorilla Zkittlez update...

All the seeds sprouted as of yesterday
morning everyone seems happy and healthy and unlike my previous grows everyone managed to have all their helmets off when they came through the soil. still have them in the dome temps around 22 degrees and 92 % rh have the vents halfway open on the dome.
20190721_212146.jpg
20190721_212142.jpg
20190721_212133.jpg
20190721_212116.jpg
20190721_093132.jpg

Os update

It's almost the end of week 5 and I must say I'm very happy with the Barney's genetics healthy happy plants that keep on impressing me as we go along. Gave them a plain ph watering last night as I like to do that every 3rd watering to not allow to much salt build up in the pots. I think I finally figured out my feed strength on this grow seeing very little tip burn so I know I'm pushing them hard enough but not to much. I have also been adding cal mag this run because I ran into cal mag deficiency on my last 2 grows about this time and so far no deficiency so I'm really happy with that.
20190721_211751.jpg

Really starting to see the Orange hairs

20190721_211721.jpg

20190721_211703.jpg
20190721_211647.jpg
20190721_211633.jpg

Attachments

• 20190721_211656.jpg
    20190721_211656.jpg
    569.5 KB · Views: 29
They're starting to frost up nicely and my what stacks you have lol. Are you noticing much difference between phenos? I can't wait to pop some more. My one is so close to being dry now. It's just hanging on the edge. She still smells lovely and not too grassy like they sometimes go. Plants are looking superb N!

Os update

It's almost the end of week 5 and I must say I'm very happy with the Barney's genetics healthy happy plants that keep on impressing me as we go along. Gave them a plain ph watering last night as I like to do that every 3rd watering to not allow to much salt build up in the pots. I think I finally figured out my feed strength on this grow seeing very little tip burn so I know I'm pushing them hard enough but not to much. I have also been adding cal mag this run because I ran into cal mag deficiency on my last 2 grows about this time and so far no deficiency so I'm really happy with that.
20190721_211751.jpg

20190721_211721.jpg

20190721_211703.jpg
20190721_211647.jpg
20190721_211633.jpg
Beautiful site :welldone::passitleft::cough::Namaste::420:

They're starting to frost up nicely and my what stacks you have lol. Are you noticing much difference between phenos? I can't wait to pop some more. My one is so close to being dry now. It's just hanging on the edge. She still smells lovely and not too grassy like they sometimes go. Plants are looking superb N!
Thanks Prof I'm real happy with them the pictures I manage to get don't really do them justice.

I have 2 phenos one is very similar to the structure of your Pog really bushy and branches everywhere and a stock that looks like the handle of a shovel. The other is more tall and thin but I'm getting great light penetration with that pheno.

I was wondering how your drying was going with your os and gz must be ready for the jars soon I bet you can't wait

Thanks Prof I'm real happy with them the pictures I manage to get don't really do them justice.

I have 2 phenos one is very similar to the structure of your Pog really bushy and branches everywhere and a stock that looks like the handle of a shovel. The other is more tall and thin but I'm getting great light penetration with that pheno.

I was wondering how your drying was going with your os and gz must be ready for the jars soon I bet you can't wait
It's close now. Maybe tomorrow then it'll hit the jars. Good to hear that there's a slightly stretchier pheno. Hopefully in about 2 weeks I'll be able to do a smoke report for each of them.

Finally had some time to put the new light together.
20190722_151437.jpg

screwed the boards to the heatsink
20190722_151814.jpg

Connected the plug to the power supply it was a little confusing because the color of the different wires is different then the black white green that I'm used to here.
20190723_210653.jpg
20190723_210830.jpg

Pulled the wires for the led boards through from the driver and connected them to the board.
20190723_211648.jpg

then connected the boards at the top as they are supposed to be wired in series
20190723_211852.jpg

Checked all my connections and plugged it in and nothing. I was kinda frustrated but took a breath and tried flipping one of the boards reconnected the wires and it came on yahoooo!!!!. I was pretty happy. So I ran down stairs to hang it in the tent, Got it hung up in the tent had to use zip ties to get it high enough up plugged it in and....... Only one board lit up. I was really frustrated it was late so I will probably pull it down and try to figure out what's going on

Os tent update

We are starting week 5 and things are moving along nicely the buds are filling out more and more. When I open the tent I get a real nice smell kind of a sweet scent with a bit of skunk. A few of the pistols are starting to turn orange and they are really starting to put on the frost.I moved the girls around a little and swapped a few of their positions in the tent to give some of them a little better light that had slightly smaller buds then a couple of the other one's. One of the plants is a bit taller then the rest of them and kinda struggling to find a good spot for her I may pull down a couple of her branches to get things a little more even.
DSC_0027.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG
love those fatties N. looking very solid

Gorilla Zkittlez update

When I got up this morning I ran down stairs to check on the pots and see if any of them have started to break the surface and we are in luck
20190720_082114.jpg

Kinda hard to see in the pic but in the center right beside the big piece of perlite on of them is above the soil. Nothing from the other one's but hopefully later today. This is my second go at a Barney's strain and I gotta say I'm impressed with how quickly they germinate get going with their growth above the soil
have to agree with you on the germ times. all 8 within 2 days for me. was blown away here too. fingers crossed for all those chimps mate

Os update

20190721_211751.jpg

20190721_211721.jpg

20190721_211703.jpg
20190721_211647.jpg
20190721_211633.jpg
Beautiful mate, just beautiful. making me so envious now.

That's a shame about the light but the plants are looking great. I'm no good with electronics so I can't be of much help with those.

Thanks prof .I took the light out tonight and tested the boards individually, they both work so it's something to do with how I connected them together. I also don't have a ton of wiring experience and I tend to get frustrated very quickly with things which is a trait about me my wife really enjoys lol

have to agree with you on the germ times. all 8 within 2 days for me. was blown away here too. fingers crossed for all those chimps mate
Ya another great Barney's germ can't wait until they get a little bigger you and prof are showing what these apes can do
Beautiful mate, just beautiful. making me so envious now.
Thanks Gg they are starting to smell real nice now can't wait to watch your Os and what she will look like in a couple of weeks

I pulled the light out and checked everything over again , while it was plugged in I heard a pop and the other board that was not working came on. Turns out it was a loose connection on one of the wires going to the board. Kinda surprised me because I connected and reconnected those wires multiple times but whatever I'm just glad it works.
20190724_220934.jpg

I pulled the light out and checked everything over again , while it was plugged in I heard a pop and the other board that was not working came on. Turns out it was a loose connection on one of the wires going to the board. Kinda surprised me because I connected and reconnected those wires multiple times but whatever I'm just glad it works.
20190724_220934.jpg
good news mate. fingers crossed , they will love it now

Os update

I am about halfway through week 6 I'm not very good about keeping track of the days in flower lol. I just follow the app that I have for the nutrients I use that gives me feed schedule for the grow and it keeps track from the day I flipped. The buds are filling out nicely and they are really starting to get packed with frost. The smell is incredible now when I open the tent at lights on it smells very sweet and the Orange sent is really starting to come through. With all this hot weather we have had recently it kinda makes me crave an orange creamsicle lol.

I was kinda looking for some advice do you guys think it's a good idea to do a leaf strip again at this point in the grow. The strip I did in week 3 has pretty much grown back. Was wanting to maybe get some more light to the lower canopy if possible.

Couple of canopy shots
20190726_191654.jpg
20190726_191631.jpg
20190726_191602.jpg

What do you guys think @ProfessorFlora @Ganjagrandaddy @InTheShed What would you guys do

Back
Top Bottom