N420 Grows Barney's Farm Orange Sherbert & Special Guests

I'd give the mutant and the slowpoke some time, but if something new looks more promising, out they go! There's only so much room :).
That’s what I’m thinking Shed. Took the Cheese seed out of the cup after a 24 hr soak and put it into some paper towel, fingers crossed that I get a decent tap root in the next day or 2. I’m planning on dropping one more Cheese seed in some water today to cover my bases. The Cheese seeds seem quite healthy and the other one I dropped sunk to the bottom after a little tap not long after I put it in the cup, I have a good feeling about that one.

That’s what I’m thinking Shed. Took the Cheese seed out of the cup after a 24 hr soak and put it into some paper towel, fingers crossed that I get a decent tap root in the next day or 2. I’m planning on dropping one more Cheese seed in some water today to cover my bases. The Cheese seeds seem quite healthy and the other one I dropped sunk to the bottom after a little tap not long after I put it in the cup, I have a good feeling about that one.
I’ll probs drop a couple of beans today and grow with you :)

Was thinking another Cheese seed but I also have Bruce Banner, Skunk #1, Jack Herrer

Barney’s Farm Peyote Critical and one Barney’s Blueberry Og. I do have one Peyote Critical in a Rapid Rooter wait for her to show herself.

Got a lot of gear from all the freebies I’ve gotten over the last couple of years with all my seed orders from them.

Gah ! I have nothing from them :(

I do have a blueberry freebie unknown breeder and some triple cheese from Barney’s. Likely the triple cheese ;)

Gah ! I have nothing from them :(

I do have a blueberry freebie unknown breeder and some triple cheese from Barney’s. Likely the triple cheese ;)
They were great a couple of years ago but I checked out their site recently and their seems to be limited options depending on wear you live, most of the ones I would have been interested were not available to be shipped to Canada.

They were great a couple of years ago but I checked out their site recently and their seems to be limited options depending on wear you live, most of the ones I would have been interested were not available to be shipped to Canada.
Boo! I got that pack of Barney’s for Christmas .. most likely discovered in a local head shop .
ill save one - but two will get wet today :)

Boo! I got that pack of Barney’s for Christmas .. most likely discovered in a local head shop .
ill save one - but two will get wet today :)
I have ordered a bunch of Barney’s strains in the past mostly because it’s a name I was familiar with and have had good success with them and have seen quite a few members here do well with them. I do need to expand my horizons just not all that familiar with other breeders. I know there are a ton of other options but don’t want to waste money on seeds that won’t produce nice plants.

I have ordered a bunch of Barney’s strains in the past mostly because it’s a name I was familiar with and have had good success with them and have seen quite a few members here do well with them. I do need to expand my horizons just not all that familiar with other breeders. I know there are a ton of other options but don’t want to waste money on seeds that won’t produce nice plants.
Stay away from government beans then! Hahahahaha.
this will be fun .. the package they came in is not conducive to save one, so all 3 of these babies will get a shot today :)
I ll probably get rid of the other big plant I have going. Not worth my time and effort for 2 nodes ..
but
I medicated
6 mins from now I might change my mind . Hahaha
Have a great day N420 glad you are back
It’s beautiful here and time for me to get outside and putter :)
Namaste

Stay away from government beans then! Hahahahaha.
this will be fun .. the package they came in is not conducive to save one, so all 3 of these babies will get a shot today :)
I ll probably get rid of the other big plant I have going. Not worth my time and effort for 2 nodes ..
but
I medicated
6 mins from now I might change my mind . Hahaha
Have a great day N420 glad you are back
It’s beautiful here and time for me to get outside and putter :)
Namaste

Thanks Northren good to be back!! You made the right call culling those plants on to bigger and better things. I looked into the government’s beans a couple years ago nothing really grabbed my attention.

Beautiful day here in my neck of the woods just got back from taking the kiddos and the dog for a walk.

Yarrr! Skunk #1 is in the drink!!
4227A6F0-68F2-45EF-8F02-71C686EB275F.jpeg

19917764-F2E7-478A-A72E-8BCB2B23AF04.jpeg

Aww, thanks gents! I’m on a time out until I can get my Candida farm back in order. I’ll drop some beans shortly after I flip them. I’m considering a cheese freebie too, so I’ll watch along until I’m out of time out. :popcorn::popcorn:

Aww, thanks gents! I’m on a time out until I can get my Candida farm back in order. I’ll drop some beans shortly after I flip them. I’m considering a cheese freebie too, so I’ll watch along until I’m out of time out. :popcorn::popcorn:
All good Hh! Any time you wanna drop some beans together I’m in!

Hey growers!

Well after an 18 hour soak in water and a day in the paper towel the cheese seed had a nice healthy tap root and was ready to be planted!! She went straight into the Pro mix this morning and should wake up in a day or two.

I checked on Skunk #1 tonight after work and saw this when I opened the paper towel
AA700F02-45AD-45D1-8DBB-9D10C5D3A490.jpeg

Another big healthy tap root!! I don’t mean to be to dramatic about a boring tap root but after all the germination issues I’ve been having it’s exciting!!

The Peyote Critical I put in the rooter didn’t make it and I tossed her tonight, but I just can’t give up on this strain it a cross of Barney’s Farm Critical Kush and Peyote Purple and the combination of those 2 strains sounds irresistible so I’m soaking another one now and fingers crossed this one works out.

Hey growers!

Well after an 18 hour soak in water and a day in the paper towel the cheese seed had a nice healthy tap root and was ready to be planted!! She went straight into the Pro mix this morning and should wake up in a day or two.

I checked on Skunk #1 tonight after work and saw this when I opened the paper towel
AA700F02-45AD-45D1-8DBB-9D10C5D3A490.jpeg

Another big healthy tap root!! I don’t mean to be to dramatic about a boring tap root but after all the germination issues I’ve been having it’s exciting!!

The Peyote Critical I put in the rooter didn’t make it and I tossed her tonight, but I just can’t give up on this strain so I’m soaking another one now and fingers crossed this one works out.
Nice! I stuck the two here in a jiffy pod ...hopefully all will be well :)

Back
Top Bottom