Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Ok i wont keep you waiting @Pennywise ;)

Today i had a slow start, Most of my stuff is in boxes prepared for the move. Without a move comming up it's already hard to keep up with all appointments for me. But forgetting a price package? a 420 mag package?? shame on me!:goof:

so today i got a suprise! The mail man first asked if i was mister griffin. Within the second i realised it wasnt me, that was the shipper! the 420 Magazine package:yahoo::party::yahoo:

so i opened it up, together with Macho as he loved packages(and mostly the sound of it getting opened up hehe). And indeed it was the 420mag package.

When a package like that arrives it is real hard for me not to dance around and pop every joint, but i'm still breathing so its all good hehe.

Then i realised i did not make a @Barney's Farm price package pic. So guess what? i got more creative:battingeyelashes:

This package made my day two weeks ago already and a nice package it is. The great part about the seeds? Its the new line:thedoubletake::circle-of-love: and it got a pure indica so who knows barneys is finally putting me to sleep the way i desperately want to.

@420 @Barney's Farm Thank you all for making these contests possible and creating this platform where we can share and love our beloved medicine.

The new house has a extra bedroom as mentioned and there will be a new box!(after unpacking all the others LOL) I tend to create a flower, veg and separate germination box for seedlings and clones. This all needs to be wheelchair friendly and most of al stealth. Why? well in the new home i'll receive more care in the morning and evening so that room will be locked and the boxes will be behind a small (wooden?) wall. Any idea's,tips or tricks how to make this even better are welcome.

Ofcourse without the 420 staff we would not be able to connect, spread and receive so many hard needed information and love. But without all the subbers, helpers, friends, family you made me win on a personal level to! I see this platform as my safe space and also the place where people understand what i'm talking about :thanks: for that!

to top it all off this mix of prices was carefully placed and captured to show how we could grow together in this beautifull world:meditate:

I thank you all and if you miss me during the move, just tag along... my phone will be working all the time:yahoo:

The one i forget is Foods Alive Organic Hemp Nutrition . Since i could not tag a profile(yet?) i've dropped the link in so you guys can check it out. @Teddy Edwards got me thinking last night when I've seen his message about Foods Alive being a new sponsor at 420mag. Food is a interesting and important thing in our daily life and on personal level there is A LOT to improve in my diet. This lovely pack of toasted hemp seeds are a little salty and have a little sunflower pit taste to me. It's full of good stuff like Omega 3, the good fats and way more, teddy could you drop the link again? i think i'm missing it with my chaotic eyes:hmmmm:

Welcome on the best cannabis platform around and let this be the first step to a more balanced diet for me:Namaste:

Congrats NS, you deserve all that swag! :thumb:

Congrats NS, you deserve all that swag! :thumb:
Thnx beez! It lifted my spirit so much!

The quad seems to be getting pretty fat already(stem) so a pipe is in the near future probably:bongrip:

To bad I broke a brench in the gruwella stick so I have to get it out somehow. For now it Will end Up in a box and I continu that journey when in in the new home :)

How are you beez?

I'm doing really well here. I just got home from a short 5-day vacation, and am now really excited to start planning my next grow. I'm going to start from seeds this time, instead of clones and will try some of the pruning techniques I've learned from you all here. I am curious how they will work with an outdoor grow. :cool:

I'm doing really well here. I just got home from a short 5-day vacation, and am now really excited to start planning my next grow. I'm going to start from seeds this time, instead of clones and will try some of the pruning techniques I've learned from you all here. I am curious how they will work with an outdoor grow. :cool:

Awesome to hear you are doing good bro! Do you use seedling soil? most "standard" soils contain to much nutes(pre-nuted) and burn the youngsters. I can imagine clones can handle it a little more so it might help you :Namaste: If you want any information about what and how i did things, you know where to find me:high-five:

Love the swag NS! Congratulations :thumb.

I got that bag of seeds and my first thought was, "Too bad they're toasted or I could grow some hemp for pure CBD!" Oh well :).

@CraZysWeeD was just building walls, he might have some ideas for your stealth operation.

Thnx Shed, I had exactly the same feeling for a second and then i remembered Buddha survived quite some time on a single hemp seed a day. So were good for another 400 years:snowboating:

A little more serious, the nutes for the human body are probably as important as the nutes for the roots and plants. These hemp seeds really do contain alot of good things so who knows what my IBS thinks about it:meditate:

Stealth? Yeah. :)

What did you use as a standard to keep things stealth? or did you do any special things?

Nice swag and congrats NS! Can’t wait to see the new seeds dropped!

Whoop whoop i keep swagging around DM, and i love it!:circle-of-love: Back in the days(just 1.5 years ago lol) i made the joke about having a shirt every day of the week. Currently i'm at 3 and if i remember correctly it might become 4 soon. To not spoil the suprise the rest will come later ^^

Soo happy for ya with the prize! Congratulations!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thnx bud! I love them and now the 420 mag jar from the "OTM" just got a bigger brother!:hug:

To give you a little update on the first Barneys bean i will be growing i'd like to share this with you

PINK KUSH™ Cannabis Seeds
PINK KUSH™: This stunning and highly regarded relative of OG Kush visually defies reality with her breathtaking pink and purple hues. Her flowers are dense and shimmer in the light with glistening trichomes in less than 70 days. Produces dense buds, so low humidity preferable. Many find this vanilla scented jewel the perfect antidote to serious sleep issues as it is extremely effective for both pain and insomnia.

The OG in her means you can expect heavyweight effects in addition to a much-loved light feeling that provides guaranteed sensual satisfaction. Rich in terpenes, Pink Kush tantalizes the nostrils and clears the senses. Flowering indoors is normally complete in 9 weeks, outdoors a dry climate is preferred. High yields can be expected 600-700 gr/m2, even though height is a modest 1.2m.

so as you all probably know i dont have days without pain or insomnia. Looking at this description the Pink Kush might actually be a real good nighttime medicine for me. If that even helps with the pain we are looking at a win-win situation :yahoo:

My boxes will be bigger, still the limit of 5 stays the same. So maybe i can grow this baby into a indoor monster? That plan is still active:cool:

Dobe has IBS and is growing Pink Kush as well. He's here:

Dobe has IBS and is growing Pink Kush as well. He's here:

Thnx for the hookup :snowboating:

I get around a bit...:)

Well I am happy you do! This gives me alot of information before popping the beans ^^

Nice swag bag NS :woohoo: . Clone roots look great. May have to build one similar. Have the stuff laying around. Seems faster than the way I've been doing them.

Thnx Kismet,

Its the cheapest “air bubbler” I Could find and cost me €12. The sponges are new but are like 5 cent each? Lol. And the “box” was filled with delicious icecream.

It’s filled with tap water. Its pretty clean over here, still it prove to me they dont need much to grow big :hippy:

Back
Top Bottom