soroshrad

Hi every one
my plant in (coco coir+ perlite ) when i see that happening i give him just pure water and shes gooin to die fast... Help me tell me what i do
426201667_14631_1660486213923031538.jpg

425721215_182787_9043774067748269636.jpg

Can I throw some advice at ya? Ditch the copper wire I don't know if it's toxic to plants like some metals are to us. Reason no one can help you is lack of info. A wild guess: this is indoor has some sort of improv lighting it does not like and has no proper airing (ventilation). Stem appears crushed or snapped near base.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Tnx for your helps
i did not any thing about that wire(copper) i remove that after reading ....
some more info : Outdoor growing - 50 % coco coir 50 %perlite( more and less) - location > iran season >autumn 12/12 light cycle - nutrient NPK 20 20 20

i think so
because the low Temperature medium getting dry to late maybe 2 day after watering and i watered any time going to be dry out

In the second picture it looks like the main stem is crimped or reduced somehow. Damaged? Damping off?
Personally, I'd cull it and begin again.

You could start out in a cup and allow the plant to grow up to 1 foot before transferring into a bigger pot... Coco is great but to understand it better i would start in a small container keep a journal and weigh your cups/plants daily to get a better understanding . For example... You take 400 ml of water and pour it into one of your pots.. After pouring everything in.. 200ml remains from the run off.. This tells you the pot/coco can hold 200ml of water.. weigh it up and make a note of it in your journal.. Now in 24hrs.. take out the pot and weigh it up.. and then take 200ml of water and pour it into the cup.. Lets say for example 100ml drain off from the 200 ml you put in.. now you know the evaporation rate is 100 ml a day in your grow area.. This is very important growing with coco.. You dont want to over do it... Coco is meant for outdoors for less frequent feedings.. Indoors it can hold to much water and cause problems.. people like it because it breathes. However this can be adjusted depending on the skills of the gardener.... Give your plant a good water.. If it picks up in the next few hours give it a cup every day at the stem and see an expert

i dont think so its damaged
and what you mean cull it and begin again
Tnx all

Cull = select for removal due to weakness
Basically I'm saying I'd kill it and start a new plant. :(

COCO should NOT be fed less frequently. Its hydroponic medium and should be fed nutrients min every 24hours for best results. It should not be treat like soil as it is nothing like soil. Coco holds more O2 in the rootzone which is the first reason coco plants grow faster than soil plants.

Also do not water to run off, its completely unnecessary. It leads too poorer root development. Little and often is the key to success in coco. Example, if you use a 20litre pot a flowering plant with good roots will take around 3 litres of feed daily with zero run off , give or take depending on the size of the plant.

The only time to have run off in coco is for the final flush and if you have overdosed with nutrients.

Now if you have a higher perlite to coco ratio then you would feed to run off as the coco dries out much quicker but then you would want it on drippers or flood tables for multiple feeds.

Back
Top Bottom