Need help with purchasing seeds

I had my first contact with a rep from True North today and have to say I was quite disappointed. My local supplier sold some Thc Bomb from Bomb Seed and I only had 2 of 5 germinate. Every other supplier that I have used would have been concerned with a germination rate that low so I went in to tell them. They let me know that the seed came from True North so I sent them a note and certainly wasnt looking for a guarantee. I got a bunch of legal crap and a pat on the head. Seems that the next time I am driving past on my way to toronto, I might have to drop in and let them know in person how much their customer service stinks

My guess is the answer would have been different had you purchased directly from True North. But since you bought from a 3rd party, there isn’t much they can or are willing to do.

I got some seed from montreal seedbank and I have no complaint Purple fusion I took 2 seeds out of the 5 and both germinated and are now growing with my Buddha. I order seeds from the UK as well got 30 seeds took 11 days came in a toy box with toys again no complaints there

My guess is the answer would have been different had you purchased directly from True North. But since you bought from a 3rd party, there isn’t much they can or are willing to do.
I think True North just opened an actual storefront in a town just South of Rice Lake. The town name eludes me at The moment but it's starts with an "A". Maybe it's Asstown, Ha!
You know it's funny... .i have always promoted True North. I personally have never had an issue with them or any of their seeds, but clearly some have. Til they clean up their act, buy from Seedsman. If youre able, theyre a solid reputable sponsor here too boot.

Back
Top Bottom