New and overwhelmed grower here

Hey everyone, I am a med patient who is attempting to grow my own medicine for the first time.. I want to apologize now for any and all stupid questions I might ask. I am doing RDWC so any tips are welcome. :Namaste:

hiya talybama and a great big welcome :welcome:

you found a great place with wonderful people. don't worry about questions. the only way to get in is get in over your head. :)

have a look around and get settled. there are sub forums for most any grow style including hydro. i've done rdwc in the past and am currently going hempy style.

here are some useful links to help get you oriented and started. :peace:

Howdy! 420 mag is great for knowledge on growing. The people on this site are amazing and have an absolute ton of helpful tips and tricks. There is a plethora of information on growing so dont get overwhelmed. In time, and with practice you will learn to help perfect your craft! Cheers and happy growing!

Welcome Bama to 420 Magazine, start a grow journal so others can track what you're doing and help if it's needed. Join the conversations on other journals and get to know some of our members. Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Hey Talybama! Don't worry, that's the best advice that I can give without repeating what these awesome people above have already said. I was once a new and overwhelmed grower, I didn't know my indicas from my sativas, my ph from my ec and literally everything else. I found that I enjoyed learning about growing more than almost everything else, it consumed me (in a good way, not a Walter White kind of way) and I just ended up wanting to learn more and more. Before long I could get from A to B without too much drama. Just remember that if you ever need help with anything just ask and someone will be there to help :)

Welcome Talybama. You will soon see some crazy ideas inventions and techniques through 420 journals forums etc .... you will see how sane and sensible your worries are and how they can be allayed very quickly by so many friendly helpful people.
Enjoy your journey and a journal can provide a great walkthrough with many helpers.

Welcome Talybama to 420 family! :cheer: I don't know other stuff, but here is the link for lighting you may use in future. :D
Grow Lighting

Hey welcome talybama. What seams to be your biggest question. Do you have a rdwc setup. Or you just looking and thinking that method may be the way of choice. I’ll tell you right now you can do it. Just let all of ya friendly people here help we love to see Successful grows.

Back
Top Bottom