New Beginner Hydroponic Cool Cab Grow 2008

Beautiful plants thank you> I am following you along as I am organic soil gardener and look forward to learning more on Hydro grows> they facinate me as for thousands of years hydro has been around and we are now using it more widely>
For being new to this you are doing great> we are all here to learn from each others experiences and trials & tribulations in our pursuit of cannabis education and awareness>

Could you post some pictures of your grow shed? I would like to build one and save some $ but I'm not sure how they built it, id like to see just how they did it. Thank you very much.

Ok Rock, I'll try to tell you about the cabinet because I actually priced out basically the same thing for about $940.00 but most of the components were of higher quality.

The Cabinet:
100_09461.jpg

The inside:
100_08941.jpg

The back has 2 intake fans about 1-1/2 feet from the bottom, the 400 watt ballast in the middle near the bottom about 2/3 way up the cabinet is where the exhaust fan comes out and the carbon filter attaches to it.

100_0947.jpg

100_0948.jpg

Then you have the duct work for the lighting system: one side has a duct fan pushing air towards the light, and then the duct removing the pushed air out of the cabinet on the opposite side.

Alientic has the same setup maybe he can give you more detailed information.

Such a clean nice and simple set up. Great job and i would LST them and pull them wider, they are getting really crowded. Best of luck ill be watchin.

As far as the plants being crowded, that is for sure....we changed the light the other day, also started 12/12 and I also started adding hydrogen peroxide to the water last night. I started with 3%, one teaspoon per gallon...any feedback or suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated...

Although crowded the plants and roots look good. SEE:
100_0921_00.jpg

100_0935_00.jpg

100_0937_00.jpg

100_0956_00.jpg

100_0957_00.jpg

Nice lookin roots!

The White Buffalo Tatanka is a cross between Big Bud and White Widow and
grow difficulty is described as: moderate.

[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Where did you purchase the White Buffalo Tatanka? or did you cross breed them? just wondering?:peace::roorrip:

I purchased the White Buffalo Tatanka from amsterdammarijuanaseeds

We germinated 7 WBT seeds and 8 of the free seeds (you get 20 with every order) We were only supposed to germinate 14 but someone was over baked at the time so we end up with one extra that hubby sacrificed a few days in...
The tattoo came many years before discovering the White Buffalo Tatanka seeds:

100e0609.jpg

DESCRIPTION :

The Legend of Tatanka the White Buffalo

Two young Lakota Sioux went out to hunt. Along the way, the two men met a beautiful young woman dressed in white who floated as she walked. This holy woman brought a wrapped bundle to the people, giving a Canupa Sacred Pipe and teaching them how to use it to pray. With this holy pipe, you will walk like a living prayer, she said. The holy woman told the Oglala Lakota Sioux tribe about the value of the buffalo, the women and the children. You are from Mother Earth, she told the women, What you are doing is as great as the warriors do. Before she left, she told the people she would return. As she walked away, she rolled over four times, turning into a white female buffalo calf. It is said after that day the Lakota honored their pipe and buffalo were plentiful. Many believe that the buffalo calf, symbolizes the coming together of humanity into a oneness of heart, mind, and spirit.

Tatanka our favourite when smokin a pipe or bong.

PLANT INFORMATION :
Quantity : 10 seeds
Type : Big Bud x White Widow
Climate : indoor and outdoor
Yield : 550 gr/m2
Height : 40 - 60 cm
Flowering period : 8 - 10 weeks
Harvest : September - oktober
Stoned or High : Spiritual High
THC level : 20%
Grow Difficulty : moderate

Wow great story, and even greater genetics on your babies. Best of luck for ladies!!! Sounds like its gunna be an awesome smoke.

Man your plants are beautiful! 3 of mine have been in there for 10 days and the tallest one is maybe 1 3/4 in! What should my ppm be at this point?

Man your plants are beautiful! 3 of mine have been in there for 10 days and the tallest one is maybe 1 3/4 in! What should my ppm be at this point?

Ok, i'm keeping a hand written journal as well.

We are using and following the hydro grow chart from FF. We started using nutes 4 days after germination at a rate of 700-840 ppm then bumped it up to 1120-1260 during week two Big Bloom and Grow Big. Although we didn't follow the suggested water change the first time around, we will in the future because the bottom of the reservoir was really nasty and stinky. That is why we have started using the hydrdogen peroxide as well. I think it may also have had to do with the difficulty in the water change itself and not knowing exactly how we were going to do it. We did purchase the fluid exchange part that you suggested so we can pull the water with a drill. Thanks!!! We are also using foliage spray that you get with the cabinet. I'm wondering if the difference between us isn't a combination of germinating the seeds in the cubes the nutes and maybe even the genetics of the seeds themselves. I feel that the manufacturer of the cabinet has skimped on many of its accessories and hopefully not on the nutes as well. I think as long as they're green and healthy they are great....never know we could have all boys...Lets hope not though, that would be a real bummer..keep up the good work

Thanks for the reply, the plants and the cabinet are beautiful.
Did they ship it to your house? Maybe ill just buy one from them. Again Thank You

Rock :rollit:

Question, can anyone tell me about how long it takes before these guys (gals) to start showing their "stuff"???

If you mean their flowers you first have to change up the light schedule to 12 hours on 12 off. After about a week or two (depending on the plants genetics) you should know if they are male or female. Hope this helps they look great.

Sorry about the ballz. Man i hate ballz. Good luck on pistils!!!

yeah man ballz suck hope the rest are ladies... do you know if amsterdammarijuanaseeds delivers to the states?

Yes they do, and from my experience ( 2 orders) they have been great. I received both orders in about 7 days. They come in crush resistant packaging as well. The first male plant pulled was the tatanka.

Back
Top Bottom