Harvest Time :green_heart:

After over 100 day's from seed they are now dead, strange feeling to kill them :)

Finally they now hang in the tent for a while :)

Attachments

• CIMG2807.JPG
    CIMG2807.JPG
    547.2 KB · Views: 88
Yeah, I will dry them very slowly, planed are 10-14 days in the tent, then the fine trimm and after that they go into jars with some boveda packs in it to keep a certain humidity.

I have to open the jars then 1-2 times a day to let some air in and avoid mold - after a few weeks it should be well fermented.

That's so true :)

Today i trimmed the late lady, the biggest one with the nice white headbud.

78g (+1,7g for "Testbuds" :) ) for the biggest is amazing, and I have to say that the weed is completly dry, I putted in a 2L jar with 4x 8g Boveda (58% Humidity) - hopefully this stuff does his job.

Tomorrow is the funeral of my friend...maybe tomorrow evening / night or saturday I will do also the two others, but I'm hoping for around 150-200g! :thedoubletake:

:ganjamon::party::ganjamon:

So, a friend and I trimmed the last 2 Ladies today :)

I got a total of 220 Gramms (1-2g difference cause of the kitchen scales!)

The "Late", which was the tallest, had 80g, the "First" and "Second" each 70g!

So I'm VERY happy with that result, I reached 1 Gramm / Watt :D :party:

The jar on the right are all the cut rests, I will make some oil out of it! :ganjamon:

The big jars are 3,3L and the jar of the "Late" had about 1,7L

Next grow starts in about 2 weeks, so stay tuned!:)

:party:

I'm so happy for you T! It's a wounder full feeling smoking your own weed. I only smoke my own shit and have been doing to 15 years now.

Great to hear you are already planing up the next grow. This will be the summers high right? :)

Hey everybody!:) :green_heart:

Let's start it again! :ganjamon:
Putted the seeds into Jiffys yesterday, all now in the little greenhouse with a heating mat underneath. My LED's are at the moment @6A/20V so around 120W - will boost them when the girls get bigger. In flower I'll also take the hyperred LED's again, but not for the veg.

New strain is:

PINEAPPLE CHUNK™ from Barney's Farm
  • Genetics: Pineapple x Skunk #1 x Cheese
  • Photoperiod: Normal
  • 20% Sativa, 80% Indica
  • Height: 90/100 cm
  • Flowering Days: 55/60 days
  • THC: 25% CBD: 1.1%
Not changed that much, just added some wooden rods to prevent the tent from sucking in. Tent, Airpots and everything else got a good clean with citric acid and hot water ;)

:lot-o-toke:

Ah man! Great to have u back here!

Sure you don't cook them in there? I'm aware that you dimmed the lights but it looks really close?!

Back
Top Bottom