New Ghetto Grow!

That’s a salad mix! In the other solo cup. Just playing around with that. The big plant is a bag seed from some fire smoke I had. It’s been in veg for about 2 months in some generic non-amended soil. Feeding Fox Farm trio nutes. Just started trying to flower it this week. It’s a photo.
We are literally at the same stage and started the same way lol I knew this felt firmiliar... And I thought it was basil in the one cup XD but it's nice to see others making a budget grow work and not having to spend big bucks.

We are literally at the same stage and started the same way lol I knew this felt firmiliar... And I thought it was basil in the one cup XD but it's nice to see others making a budget grow work and not having to spend big bucks.
Hear ya bro! I’m definitely on a budget! But you have to spend a bit to get setup halfway right and that’s what I’ve tried to do. Got about 300 bucks invested in this setup including the auto flower seeds which were about 100 bucks for 5! Still need an exhaust system and carbon scrubber. It’s not the greatest setup but I believe it will produce some herb! Having a blast with it! Then I want to get a 2x2 setup!

Yellowing could be from low N from flowering nutes if you are relying on liquid feed. Lower leaves yellowing is normal in early flower. The plant draws store nitrogen from the lower leaves to feed the upper stretch growth. How different is the climate outside the tent compared to inside? Sudden shifts in environment can cause off effects too.

Agreed, you don't need much to grow and a small investment goes a long way. You hit point of diminishing return on grow setup. I have $250 in my 100 square foot grow room including the walls, plumbing and filters. A lot was repurposed supplies from work.

Drinking a home brew cold one, jamming music in my headphones, toking, and hanging with tha baby’s!! Don’t deny it!! You all do it!!

3494FD63-5B26-46FF-BF53-BDE1E7CB53CD.jpeg

When I get busy and don't do it enough, they always have problems with the neglect. My babies don't drink as much of the home brew brandy as I do, but they always enjoy the copious amounts of smoke. When they are little you are constantly just watching over them. As they grow you trade quantity for adult quality time. My two males love the grow room but it is too hot and bright for my female.

When my babies aren't over for a visit I just smoke and drink with my plants...:laughtwo::passitleft:

Drinking a home brew cold one, jamming music in my headphones, toking, and hanging with tha baby’s!! Don’t deny it!! You all do it!!

3494FD63-5B26-46FF-BF53-BDE1E7CB53CD.jpeg
Hahaha yup we all do it... I mean I don't drink but I smoke and play music while I check mine over. And I just saw this in the picture... I wonder how many of us have that same Honeywell fan :p

I see growing friends!!!! Looks good over here @jtricer1973 glad you found it before it spermied all over your blue dreamies

Back
Top Bottom