New Grow Advice

totalforsberg

420 Member
Hey guys
I have just started my seeds in the Osmocote Cutting and Seedling mix from Bunnings. Would it be ok to grow the plant from seed to flower in the cutting and seedling mix while adding nutrients during the vege and flower stages. nitrosol for veg and power feed red for flower, all of this will be outdoors as well, any information would be much appreciated

Here the links to soil and nutrients i was going to use

Hello and welcome t, I'm sure if you look around a bit at soil users journals and ask there, all your questions and more will be answered. I use coco but I do grow outdoors in season. I use FFOF for my initial soil and fertilze accordingly through the growing cycle. Stay stoneder

sorry to see no-one could advise you on this. How are the plants going?
Hey No worries they seem to be doing well. this is day 34 of the Alaskan Purple all out doors feeding just nitrosol, been getting some wild weather here 100mm of rain a day. Just happy to see them grow : )

Untitled.png

(DAY 28) (5).JPG

They look good, nice work.
Have they been in the Osmocote Seed and Cutting Premium Potting mix from the very start?

Here's why I'm curious..The Captain's guide to Bunnings coco growing
Yep have been in the Osmocote Seed mix the whole time, I should of started feeding them Nitrosol alot earlier but this is my first grow and I'm still learning. Will update with pic's a little later into flower.

Yep have been in the Osmocote Seed mix the whole time, I should of started feeding them Nitrosol alot earlier but this is my first grow and I'm still learning. Will update with pic's a little later into flower.
Are you sure. Most advice seems to be don't supplement-feed too early. When did you start?

Never heard anyone use Rose plant food before. I know you can use Orchid plant food in Veg & Cactus plant food in Flower though if you can't find anything better. I see people asking about soil from Bunnings a lot so someone should have good advice.

Back
Top Bottom