New grower in Illinois

jeffreyjjc

420 Member
Hi members, I'm new here & new to growing. I've been growing in a small grow system for a couple of years called the Armoire. I've been growing autos fairly successfully, meaning I usually harvest 3-4oz. per grow. I've been paying attention to the Build a Soil stuff for a while and just got started on an outdoor grow today. I have 2-30 gallon pots and 4-15 gallon pots. Just dropped 3 strains today. Amnesia, Hybrid, 70% Indica, 30% Sativa, 24K Gold, Hybrid, 60% Indica, 40% Sativa, 9 Pound Hammer, Indica, 80% Indica, 20% Sativa
Amnesia and 24K Gold are going to be in 15 gallon and 30 gallon for each strain. The 9# Hammer auto flower will be in 15gallon pots. I'm using Build-a-soil 3.0 in the fabric pots with trays under each also. I get full sun from sunrise til approx 3pm currently, and will be setting up a watering system if my two linked rain barrels don't have enough for drip irrigation.
Thanks for looking at what I'm starting and look forward to any help or constructive criticism.

Happy 4/20!

A few days early

Hi members, I'm new here & new to growing. I've been growing in a small grow system for a couple of years called the Armoire. I've been growing autos fairly successfully, meaning I usually harvest 3-4oz. per grow. I've been paying attention to the Build a Soil stuff for a while and just got started on an outdoor grow today. I have 2-30 gallon pots and 4-15 gallon pots. Just dropped 3 strains today. Amnesia, Hybrid, 70% Indica, 30% Sativa, 24K Gold, Hybrid, 60% Indica, 40% Sativa, 9 Pound Hammer, Indica, 80% Indica, 20% Sativa
Amnesia and 24K Gold are going to be in 15 gallon and 30 gallon for each strain. The 9# Hammer auto flower will be in 15gallon pots. I'm using Build-a-soil 3.0 in the fabric pots with trays under each also. I get full sun from sunrise til approx 3pm currently, and will be setting up a watering system if my two linked rain barrels don't have enough for drip irrigation.
Thanks for looking at what I'm starting and look forward to any help or constructive criticism.

Happy 4/20!

A few days early
Welcome to the 420 Magazine family @jeffreyjjc. I’m also in IL. I’m in Chicago. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome: :theband::circle-of-love::party:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @jeffreyjjc

How long have you been growing?
Do you have any images you would like to share?
Is the Amnesia your growing from Anesia?
If so you are really going to like it.

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Happy 4/20!

A few days early
Welcome to 420magazine my friend :welcome:
I’m looking forward to seeing your garden.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome. You have come to the right place. Lots of great people and excellent Gardners :)

I get full sun from sunrise til approx 3pm currently, and will be setting up a watering system if my two linked rain barrels don't have enough for drip irrigation.
Do you have them elevated? You'll need some height for head pressure if you're going to do drip irrigation. I tried it with water barrels on the ground feeding a soaker hose, but was a miserable failure.

Happy 4/20!

A few days early
Welcome aboard, plenty of seasoned growers in here if you need any advice. 👍

Back
Top Bottom