New smoke

RickyLafleur

420 Member
Hello everyone, obviously new here. Love the atmosphere. Hope to help as much as possible, but I'm brand new to growing so thanks in advance for your knowledge. I smoke medically, seizures. praying that mississippi will vote recreational this year! Anyone from South, let me know. I'd love to make some friends.

Hello everyone, obviously new here. Love the atmosphere. Hope to help as much as possible, but I'm brand new to growing so thanks in advance for your knowledge. I smoke medically, seizures. praying that mississippi will vote recreational this year! Anyone from South, let me know. I'd love to make some friends.
Welcome aboard
:passitleft:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @RickyLafleur

Do you have the equipment to get started?
Have you grown cannabis before?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome Ricky :ciao: :high-five:
Hope that vote goes well for you my friend.
Be safe.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @RickyLafleur

Do you have the equipment to get started?
Have you grown cannabis before?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Honestly proud I did everything by the book. An setting up a hydroponic clone machine. This is beginning of day 3 and already popping 😁

20230826_052624.jpg

20230826_052635.jpg

Honestly proud I did everything by the book. An setting up a hydroponic clone machine. This is beginning of day 3 and already popping 😁

20230826_052624.jpg

20230826_052635.jpg
Congratulations 🍾 it’s 7 girls, bet yer glad you don’t have to buy them diapers. lol 😂 Happy growing n fingers crossed for the vote 🗳️. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo::yahoo::happy-birthday::party:

Back
Top Bottom