Rh74

Been grow for sometime now. Started out dirt then went to DWC next round. Ran this setup for a few years. Great success but the downside was it was getting expensive. And need a break.

This round going dirt to keep cost down. With the benefits of learn and trying new things. These are growing in a tent 4x4x80 with autos. This should be a fun grow.

Welcome Aboard the 420 Train @Rh74 . What strains of Auto's you doing ? I did Auto's a few times; but I prefer Photo's so I only grow them now. DWC was too much work for me. Hated checking things 2 - 3 times per day. With soil I can feed & leave for 3 days & not worry much at all. How many Auto's you doing in the 4 x 4 ? I wouldn't do more then 5 or it will be really cramped in there. They can get pretty big sometimes. So what brand of soil & nutrients are you using ?
What type light & wattage are you using ? I know you will get asked all these questions by others so figured I'd throw it out there 1st.
One last question .... Are you going to start a Journal ?

Been grow for sometime now. Started out dirt then went to DWC next round. Ran this setup for a few years. Great success but the downside was it was getting expensive. And need a break.

This round going dirt to keep cost down. With the benefits of learn and trying new things. These are growing in a tent 4x4x80 with autos. This should be a fun grow.
Welcome my friend :welcome:

Welcome Aboard the 420 Train @Rh74 . What strains of Auto's you doing ? I did Auto's a few times; but I prefer Photo's so I only grow them now. DWC was too much work for me. Hated checking things 2 - 3 times per day. With soil I can feed & leave for 3 days & not worry much at all. How many Auto's you doing in the 4 x 4 ? I wouldn't do more then 5 or it will be really cramped in there. They can get pretty big sometimes. So what brand of soil & nutrients are you using ?
What type light & wattage are you using ? I know you will get asked all these questions by others so figured I'd throw it out there 1st.
One last question .... Are you going to start a
One last question .... Are you going to start a Journal ?
Yes I do have a journal going. Just started it with all the info you ask. Just not sure how to like it yet. I has been a few years since I did a journal here.it will take some time figuring out how to link things again.

Go to your journal. Copy the URL link at the top of the page. Click on your name at the top of the page. A box drops down. Click on signatures. Paste the URL link in the box. Click SAVE. Every time you post the link will show under your name.
I think backsideflip has a tutorial in his signature

Back
Top Bottom