New To DWC 1st Run

c I keep my water at 65-68* every time I add plan ph water to her I he it from the fridge nice and cold plant seams to love if I did room temp is b in the mid 70 I believe that's to high for Rez temp lower the temp less bad bacteria can grow and less chance of root rot but every one grows differently but people say use a chiller I don't but that's y I add cold water now I don't directly pore on the roots but in the nutes they mix and the girls Sean to like it

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I keep the house around 68°F, use either hydroguard or sensizym for the beneficial bacteria. My city water forces me to let it sit around to evaporate the chlorine. You're correct though Icemann, it's whatever works for each grower. The great thing is the plant doesn't care by who, or how it's being grown, just that it is. :)

A sterilize bucket is only sterilized for less then one minute.

z7 keeps everything clean 24/7

I found out a long time ago that only bad things can happen to your plant from taking it out of it's bucket.

Yah I have this crazy big ass tap root sticking from the side of my net pot one small bump I could brake her off and kill the whole plant I'll look into your z7 I've never herd of that

DWC is the best this is 3.5 week Afghan. I have a airstone 5 inches and cylinder shape so it gets a tremendous amount of O2, and this is vegging under a 300 watt Mars LED, and CFL. So lights aren't great. But look at the roots coming thru already BC I just transplant her to a single bucket I like to start them in a Tupperware multiple site dwc.
420-magazine-mobile1243756903.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1359916673.jpg
LST and topped once and 3.5 weeks old she will go into flower in 2 weeks tops. And that is 1000 watt HPS so she will jump in size

Sent from my Robin using 420 Magazine Mobile App

A sterilize bucket is only sterilized for less then one minute.

z7 keeps everything clean 24/7

I found out a long time ago that only bad things can happen to your plant from taking it out of it's bucket.

Right on. And if I do a Rez change the water is less than 50 degrees. No way at the moment to use warmer water. I had to use an aquarium heater last time I changed Rez. I only changed though cause I built my rdwc system and transferred the plants. They didn't like it.

Yah I have this crazy big ass tap root sticking from the side of my net pot one small bump I could brake her off and kill the whole plant I'll look into your z7 I've never herd of that

It's made by flying skull. Very good stuff.

I use something called SOS for root health. It's what my hydro guy recommend to me in place of z7 BC they ran out. Since I changed I like it the same and it's a lil cheaper

I use something called SOS for root health. It's what my hydro guy recommend to me in place of z7 BC they ran out. Since I changed I like it the same and it's a lil cheaper

I have cannazym which supposed to be some enzymes that eat shit up in the tank. Not sure if it is like z7 or not. Lemme know if you guys have tried, the canna shit pricey but the local hydro store had a sale, and my godamn giving heart had to buy local. my water is cold as shit as well 50 's but I let it sit over night and it's in the mid 60. May change a little with the tent and stuff, but it's cold as shit in NV ATM. I enjoy all the story's and advice fellas, hopefully you guys will be around when I get this shit rolling, seeds coming from 2 places so it's a race to see what we grow first. later

I have cannazym which supposed to be some enzymes that eat shit up in the tank. Not sure if it is like z7 or not. Lemme know if you guys have tried, the canna shit pricey but the local hydro store had a sale, and my godamn giving heart had to buy local. my water is cold as shit as well 50 's but I let it sit over night and it's in the mid 60. May change a little with the tent and stuff, but it's cold as shit in NV ATM. I enjoy all the story's and advice fellas, hopefully you guys will be around when I get this shit rolling, seeds coming from 2 places so it's a race to see what we grow first. later

I bought some aquarium heaters cheap at Wally world. They don't have an adjustable thermostat. They warm till 78 degrees. Which is too high. I just use em to get the water where I want then unplug them.

I bought some aquarium heaters cheap at Wally world. They don't have an adjustable thermostat. They warm till 78 degrees. Which is too high. I just use em to get the water where I want then unplug them.

Thanks germanator I will check them out.

Hi all wanted to say we started dome with rapid rooters after seeds dropped this morning, rapid rooters are moist not saturated sitting at about 75 and 60 RTD hoping to see some sprouts in the next few days. I will post some pics and stuff once they leave the dome. Looks like we went with 3, Choc haze, Northern lights ,and a Gold rush these were my freebies, figured i would use those since its a first run. they are all FEM's no autos this time they havent shown up yet. I am not going to stand over them haha so it may be a bit before i post. Looking to get a spray bottle tonight so i can mist the rapid rooters in a day or so. I let the RR soak in PH 5.8 water for about 6hrs then rung them out. Did a little test on seed direction as well. 2 pointy down and 1 up, there was some back and forth about this so we shall see. Other than that its the take your mind off it game now, hoping to go to DWC buckets by MLK day, but we shall let the girls tell us. Dueces Dudes and dudettes.

Well good news all out of 3 seeds all three popped up this morning. Northern Lights winning the race choc. little small but hanging with the other two. they look like they are moving at a great pace had a small amount of a stock showing at 1 am then by 8 this morning shed the seed shell and are ready to turn towards the light. The ol excitment is building here, we may be on track for MLK day.

Okay had a lot of little issues right when we move. 1st one the damn ph meter i had started going crazy and i was out of cal soultion, go figure.Then humidty was terrible out there had to run and get a humidifier, still having an issue staying around 50 to 55, not trying to much there. damn water temps jumped from 59 60 when we dropped them in to 72 within 2 days since i have to run a heater and thats the other damn challenge. was able to get water down with a frozen water bottle but it looks like that will be an ongoing thing till i can figure out chiller or not. I broke down and bought a titan temp and fan controller should be here soon that should help with temps, should reg day and night temps so i dont have 10 deg swings all day and night. i got a drop in the bucket PH temp TDS and EC monitor, since i had to go to fluid and strips from the store that are extremly stupid to read i mean really. I tried doing 20% recommend of the nutes that AN had suggested and it looks to have some nute burn at the tips of my GR, the tips have a burnt whiteish color. The others look okay, choc. actually is starting the 2nd nodes of leaves already the other two they are there just alot smaller. Hard to tell ATM if i am where i need to be for PH. I am starting the Grow Journal today with pictures. Hopefully if they dont look right someone can say.

Okay had a lot of little issues right when we move. 1st one the damn ph meter i had started going crazy and i was out of cal soultion, go figure.Then humidty was terrible out there had to run and get a humidifier, still having an issue staying around 50 to 55, not trying to much there. damn water temps jumped from 59 60 when we dropped them in to 72 within 2 days since i have to run a heater and thats the other damn challenge. was able to get water down with a frozen water bottle but it looks like that will be an ongoing thing till i can figure out chiller or not. I broke down and bought a titan temp and fan controller should be here soon that should help with temps, should reg day and night temps so i dont have 10 deg swings all day and night. i got a drop in the bucket PH temp TDS and EC monitor, since i had to go to fluid and strips from the store that are extremly stupid to read i mean really. I tried doing 20% recommend of the nutes that AN had suggested and it looks to have some nute burn at the tips of my GR, the tips have a burnt whiteish color. The others look okay, choc. actually is starting the 2nd nodes of leaves already the other two they are there just alot smaller. Hard to tell ATM if i am where i need to be for PH. I am starting the Grow Journal today with pictures. Hopefully if they dont look right someone can say.

Grab an aquarium ph test strips at Wally World. Better than nothing. :) sorry just read you used them.

Grab an aquarium ph test strips at Wally World. Better than nothing. :) sorry just read you used them.

Y a got those bad boys Litmus strips and Fluid haha they are a a little different, but they keeping me close, till tomorrow.:Namaste: Also talked the Wifey into a Veg Room that will be here today haha, I have started a Journal With some Pictures guys if you dont mind take a look. Its called GtownDWC First Indoor DWC Grow under ongoing Journals Later ya all.

Back
Top Bottom