New To Growing

Im just tuning in for the show.
Dont worry too much bebe... You got them to bounce back...with a lil help.
Just remember Anything under where you cut will just get bigger.
:ganjamon:

Alright fellas i need y'all's help I'm really nervous to butcher my babies that i have been working so hard with. But the one I'm holding is the geloto og I'm pretty sure but don't wanna blow it am i holding the 4 node and do i cut everything from here down i have looked at Dutchman's journal and mr Magoo's and i kinda get it the problem is when they were smaller i was having problems with heat so i think they were stunted
Should i even trim and just be happy with what i have. Keep in mind this is my very first time at this i have already passed my expectations of how far i thought i was gonna make it. Preston9mm what u think broham. Thanks for the imput fellas looking forward to some comments thanks

Right back at you...

full

Pruning for Four Branches, and Fastest Growth

If you top just above the fourth node, the four little branches will become your main colas. Remove the lower branches at the first and second node leaving the leaves. They will help power the new growth.

Chill Brah... Nice big joint. Want something to do...sterile your scissors or razor with flame... Clean cut means,no infection.
Most of the guys,do this stuff quite early to get the branches as close as possible to the pot....quadline...quad is 4... So as long as you have 4 shoots from the main stem below where you cut..... Cant really fail.
Its,like tattoos, just have to Cahone up mate... No return without risk...

Right back at you...

full

If you top just above the fourth node, the four little branches will become your main colas. Remove the lower branches at the first and second node leaving the leaves. They will help power the new growth.
Perfect! I love this pic.
:thanks:

Pretty sure I'm with Penny on this one... I'd probably wait another week before topping.
Looking real good so far buddy!
:thumb:

Perfect! I love this pic.
:thanks:

Pretty sure I'm with Penny on this one... I'd probably wait another week before topping.
Looking real good so far buddy!

It's up to you. Remember that the plant will still be putting energy into the top until you remove it. The QuadSquad seems to like to top as soon as they can.

I fully understand waiting another week. I was hesitant to do this the first time too.

Right back at you...

full

Thanks so much old salt for the reference that's why i love being on this site thank u tons

Chill Brah... Nice big joint. Want something to do...sterile your scissors or razor with flame... Clean cut means,no infection.
Most of the guys,do this stuff quite early to get the branches as close as possible to the pot....quadline...quad is 4... So as long as you have 4 shoots from the main stem below where you cut..... Cant really fail.
Its,like tattoos, just have to Cahone up mate... No return without risk...
Hey thanks man for the reply ur right i just look at other journals and try to keep up and that's why i posted before i did anything thanks again

Anything from Ace will be a winner.
Those were freebies from the POTM, I think...
I split a few of those freebie packs with bebes when we set all his stuff up. I've been chompin' at the bit to grow one since, but didn't have room this time.

I'm trying to live vicariously through his babies, for now. LoL

Back
Top Bottom