New To Growing

Looks like you found your groove homie! Them babies ain't babies no more! I'm definitely available tomorrow & Monday to come cut them bitches up. LoL
do-you-want-y135o4.jpg

I'll shoot you a text tomorrow brochacho!
Dude i worked Sunday and didn't get home till 930 today we need to make it happen soon but I'm working late again tomorrow also but we are supposed to have rain this week I'll come scoop u up

Looking good brother! Everything is jammin' now!
:welldone:

Let me know when you wanna do some cutting; I'll come help out.
:passitleft:
Above and beyond mate. You are a true MOTM even without it being 420 endorsed. I am sure your support is a godsend with this grow to babes. Peace and love brother.

Thats what friends are foooooor....
The good times...The bad times......
I'll be by your side for evermore....
Cause thats what friends are fooooor...
Blah, blah, blah, blah....
hehe.... Feelin the love.
:passitleft::Namaste:

Sad fact if uk growing is the hiding away and not getting to meet the people we spend so much time chatting to. Would live a more hands on support network and would happily assist the same way. Cuttings networks ect... would be brilliant but too much paranoia sadly. Personally I hide little of my habit as no shame.e here at all. Good to see the real support

I do hope my song reference came across as that, was a duet, old one...
piss take....

Im actually envious, been a med Cannabis user for years, always gotta hide here, is not a free feeling.
Have fought the fight for years, getting closer but too slow. We have a lil medical but no recreational.
Be nice to invite like minded peeps to visit and share, just not possible.
Sad.
So enjoy, cause its great.

I do hope my song reference came across as that, was a duet, old one...
piss take....

Im actually envious, been a med Cannabis user for years, always gotta hide here, is not a free feeling.
Have fought the fight for years, getting closer but too slow. We have a lil medical but no recreational.
Be nice to invite like minded peeps to visit and share, just not possible.
Sad.
So enjoy, cause its great.
We have to hide all the time no recreational or medical just got lucky to meet each other and have the same interests. That is why i like this place i get to share with u guys

We have to hide all the time no recreational or medical just got lucky to meet each other and have the same interests. That is why i like this place i get to share with u guys
I've noticed... even with my other buddies who smoke.... there just isn't the same love for the plant. I can talk to another grower for hours about cannabis, but my non-growing buddies seem to get bored or annoyed. LoL

We're just a different breed, I guess.
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom