New

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Jake1

How are you growing you plants?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hi, my name is Jerry. I live in Ohio, where they just legalized cannibis last November. Happy about that. Now my wife and I are growing our own. Just curing our first grow. Not happy with it, low yield. Second grow in flowering now. Looking better.
Welcome to the 420 Magazine family @Jake1. CL🍀 :thumb::welcome::cheer::theband::circle-of-love::party::420:

Hi, my name is Jerry. I live in Ohio, where they just legalized cannibis last November. Happy about that. Now my wife and I are growing our own. Just curing our first grow. Not happy with it, low yield. Second grow in flowering now. Looking better.
Thanks everyone, I'm growing in 5 gallon cloth pots. Growing in Coco Coir. 4x4 grow tent. Last grow had 6 plants, yield was around 4oz. I'll send some pictures later

Welcome to the forums! :welcome:

Have fun in here!
It's a realy nice place with a lot of knowledge.... :nomo::ganjamon:

Sorry I'm late to the party. :Namaste:
Welcome to 420Magazine Jerry.
Glad your legal now. :yahoo:
How is your garden doing?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanks everyone, I'm growing in 5 gallon cloth pots. Growing in Coco Coir. 4x4 grow tent. Last grow had 6 plants, yield was around 4oz. I'll send some pictures later
:thedoubletake: :thedoubletake: wow just read this, too many plants in a confined space reduces airflow, light penetration, and will raise humidity, and make yield smaller, not bigger...that's been my experience...I now try to properly veg some healthy girls, and then only put 4 in my 4x4 tent, then my fat ass can fit in there to clean them out and water or feed, and those 4 plant will totally fill it up...here's an older shot of a 4x4 tent with properly vegged plants, for an example...

Just curing our first grow. Not happy with it, low yield. Second grow in flowering now. Looking better.

:welcome:

it takes a grow or two to dial everything in. new folk often need their gear / nutes / grow space sorted a bit. everyone improves over time.
make sure you get a journal up and running, it's good to have everything all in one spot so others can see what is up and offer help.

check out @Bill284 's journal and method for coco as you are in the same media.

Back
Top Bottom