Newbie Grower, Carmen Auto x Diva, Outdoors

Have you looked at Subcools Super Soil Recipe ? I hear it works really well.
Yes, I plan to use Subcool's with extra rice hulls in the SIPs.

I feel bad for @Bill284, because I don't have hardly any of his ingredients, so it hardly seems fair to call it the Bill284 method.
Big sigh. I am starting to think maybe Azi is right.
Maybe I just need to concentrate on SIPs for this run, and maybe I can run one or two experimental buckets on the side with a (very) modified Bill284 method. (But not calling it that, because it isn't, and probably won't have anywhere near the same success.)

@Bill284, I am sorry, amigo! Thank you very much for all of the help and good ideas!
I keep trying to figure out how to make your system work, but I just don't have access to the stuff.

I have some deadlines today, but I will try to get started on the SIPs.
Thanks, everyone!

Thanks Azi. (And thanks, @Bill284 !)
I have a deadline until later this evening, and then hopefully after that I have a few hours where I can build some buckets.

horse.jpg

And I mix this 1:1 with brown sugar, up to 2/3rds of the jar, including the sugar cap?

Thanks Azi. (And thanks, @Bill284 !)
I have a deadline until later this evening, and then hopefully after that I have a few hours where I can build some buckets.

horse.jpg

And I mix this 1:1 with brown sugar, up to 2/3rds of the jar, including the sugar cap?
:thumb:

Hola a todos! Haha.
Thanks so much to everyone who helped, and everyone who shared!
I am starting 20 SIP buckets.
(It makes sense to start a new thread with the new greenhouse).
If anyone wants to come join, I would be happy to have you!
Thanks! I hope to see you all there!

By the way, does anyone know how to mark this thread as completed?
Thank you all!
:thanks: 👍🙏

Yes, Click on the "Report" button on the lower left and ask a mod to move it for you.
Thanks, Otter!
Thanks, Azi!
See you in the other thread!

Thanks everyone for all of your help!

Back
Top Bottom