Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Thanks guys! It’s very scary and if I think about it too much it causes me to panic but I know it’s a necessary change.

I am very eager to get home to my plants!! Eeeek

Don't be too worried about it. Life is short you have to explore your options or sit around and say what if later on. I thought the same thing when I started my own business up years ago. My parents told me I was crazy and I ended up doing real well at it. I just had to give it up for a different quality of life. I am sure you will find your way and don't sweat the showing of the face. LOL

Don't be too worried about it. Life is short you have to explore your options or sit around and say what if later on. I thought the same thing when I started my own business up years ago. My parents told me I was crazy and I ended up doing real well at it. I just had to give it up for a different quality of life. I am sure you will find your way and don't sweat the showing of the face. LOL
Thanks for sharing your experience Sam:) I’ve always wanted to have my own business and just never had anything I was super passionate about that wasn’t social work! It’s scary when I know I can’t keep doing that much longer but what else is out there #deepthoughts are happenning right now!

I really need a lot of encouragement right now as I have multiple life situations popping up in the past couple months...and need to make hard decisions. I just need reminders that I’m doing what I know is the right thing and I appreciate y’all letting me vent here and talk it out:)

and Haha myyyy faaaaace nooooooo! Lol

You are too cute newty.. glad ya enjoyed your trip to the west coast! Dont think youll regret leaving your job.. great choice there. Good luck and hope the transition goes smoothly for ya!:cheer::green_heart:
Thanks Toasty!! It’s like you guys got my back and I’m grateful! This site really means a lot to me and am so happy to have all the cool friends I have here!

#godblessweedbesties

Well girl you mean allot to us. At 40 you still have so much of your life ahead of you. Do what your passionate about now as when you get older your not hire able cause employers think you getting too close to retirement. Feel it and go do it now before life passes ya up
Thanks Derby! You always just know what to say, your wife and daughter are truly #blessed

Your right and I needed to hear that!

She will be back cooking and be harvesting every day as she does...

Glad you got back safe and had a nice trip. :thumb:

Thanks fellas!!

Oh and that pic you saw at the coast the one that Ase took, I WAS staring at a unicorn with rainbows bursting out of its bum!! I tried to get a pic but it was too quick for newty;) y’all will have to trust me!

Thanks fellas!!

Oh and that pic you saw at the coast the one that Ase took, I WAS staring at a unicorn with rainbows bursting out of its bum!! I tried to get a pic but it was too quick for newty;) y’all will have to trust me!
lmao .almost said those exact words but was like they are gonna think i am nuts hahahahaha

Actually Newty can help me. Been on the fence. Making some cannacoconut oil and they are both elders .Thinking i want to go longer on the decarb so they don't get high lol. They both need it for physical pain. If i made it for me i would err on the higher thc side, proper?
I'm sure Newty has an answer for this, but personally I would think they way to control dosing would be through the ratio of bud to oil rather than the length of the decarb. Unless you have a lab to test every batch after you decarb it, best practices would be to do a complete decarb every time and then change your THC/oil ratio for stronger or weaker results.

I'm sure Newty has an answer for this, but personally I would think they way to control dosing would be through the ratio of bud to oil rather than the length of the decarb. Unless you have a lab to test every batch after you decarb it, best practices would be to do a complete decarb every time and then change your THC/oil ratio for stronger or weaker results.
I have made butter out of this batch so i have a rough idea . Think i'll go a little bit longer on the decarb so it is less sparkly

Holla!!

Its 11pm and im just leaving Sanfran now:) As a true stoner, i was late for hippie hill and missed the celebrations, choosing instead to spend 420 with my bestie on our beachfront campsite in the napa valley #nbd we napped and ate junk and taffy:D

I actually ventured there today and made it coincidentlly for a 420 sesh today...I may seem extroverted but I am actually an outgoing, introverted person. I truley need to recharge and those crowds were not my jam at all!! Lol
Heres my hippie hill selfie!! Lol my bestie waited in the jeep while i ran in to find it!! I enjoyed a blue dream J from Ase (loaded with kief) while I chilled with new pals on the hill!
View media item 1532456
Also in true stoner fashion, we missed our boat to Alcatraz so we wandered the wharf instead and got this selfie with it instead:/ #goodenough

View media item 1532457:D

On my way to Oregon! See ya back in Canada:cool:
Go Newty Go . Always a bit late here lol

Actually Newty can help me. Been on the fence. Making some cannacoconut oil and they are both elders .Thinking i want to go longer on the decarb so they don't get high lol. They both need it for physical pain. If i made it for me i would err on the higher thc side, proper?

Actually yes! Decarb at 240 for 50 mins to get maximum THC . Cook 30 mins longer and the thc breaks down you’ll get a higher cbd level and if you cook even 30 more minutes, you will have some nice CBN. Check out MBM’s info on the ol decarb! #itsscience lol also @InTheShed is right to lower the bud to oil recipe or just grow CBD plants. Honestly unless you grow cbdstrains, there will always be a tiny bit of thc even in the stems and fan leaves.
lmao .almost said those exact words but was like they are gonna think i am nuts hahahahaha

Haha I thought that is what I read and I burst out laughing! It was hilarious

Actually yes! Decarb at 240 for 50 mins to get maximum THC . Cook 30 mins longer and the thc breaks down you’ll get a higher cbd level and if you cook even 30 more minutes, you will have some nice CBN. Check out MBM’s info on the ol decarb! #itsscience lol also @InTheShed is right to lower the bud to oil recipe or just grow CBD plants. Honestly unless you grow cbdstrains, there will always be a tiny bit of thc even in the stems and fan leaves.

Haha I thought that is what I read and I burst out laughing! It was hilarious
2 peas in a pod evidently :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom