Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Thanks so much for thinking about us and sending positivity! He is stable for now and I’m at home snuggling him:)

@InTheShed Kona was diagnosed with a very severe case of epilepsy about 6 years ago. He has grand maul clusters that cannot be controlled with CBD, I’ve tried:/ I still give him the pet drops but he’s always had to be on some heavy stuff and even heavier now...it’s coming down to a quality of life thing for him today, I’ll see how he does over the next week or so. He’s a big drooling zombie right now but alive and calmer now that mom is home;) Thanks for jumping in and yes I try to cure everything with weed first! Lol

That royally sucks. I had a female rottie that developed adult onset epilepsy. It was tough dealing with the seizures. The phenobarbital helped tremendously after trying tons of other options. She lived to a ripe old age of 12. I hope you get home in time to interact with her.

You are 10 years younger than I but I think you will find that life does not get easier. It just gets harder but you learn how to handle things better. You surround yourself with better people as you learn to weed the toxic ones out and focus on the positive ones. Work you know you have to do in some form but you try to find ways to make the bad stuff have less of an impact and you learn to appreciate the positive moments. You also have a history of situations you like and don't like and adjust accordingly work wise. Hell since I ran my own biz I haven't made it more than 3 years at a company since. LOL

The short of it is that things will all work out. They may not be the exact way you want them to but everything happens for a reason. Your reaction to situations effects the ultimate outcome. You will be fine Newty. It just might take some time to work through the intricatcies of certain situations.

I am not saying that its' not hard but some times you have to really look at what you have and be appreciative. My step daughters laptop took a crap last week and I we were able to go out and buy her another one and the wife drove it to her today after I configured it up with all the software she needed for school last night. Small stuff but if we weren't in a position to help we might not have had the funds to do that spur of the moment. Making her happy made us happy. Focus on the positive. ;)

Kona has been on a heavy dose of phenobarb for a while now and it’s no longer working so they have doubled his dose to 180 twice a day and added kepra and potassium bromide. This has him drooling and drunk so I’m waiting to see if he adjusts or if he can still be a happy zombie? I doubt that though:(

I’m trying to remain positive about my life so I appreciate you always taking the extra time to be encouraging. I know things get better just got to walk through the #shitstorm first to see the sunshine and rainbows.
Here.... I hope this cheers you up. This was my male meeting his little sister on the first day wondering if she was really going to stay long term and her wondering why are you so damn big. Everyone loves puppies. Focus on the happy thoughts.

View media item 1535308
I saw this yesterday and it made me bawl but in a good way! I will keep everyone posted:)

Thanks again now to update the plants!!

Well it’s not good so I had a small spaz last night and chucked all my dead plants away. The rest look terrible but I’m more hopeful. Also all my house plants are dying and all my new veggies/peppers/sprouts have died (all 50ish were heathy and popped before I left) Seems nothing has been watered:/ all my plants were bone dry so I’ve since watered everything that’s not already dead and I’m hoping it’s not too late for them! I’ll get some pics as soon as I can. What a fuckin shit show!

Anyways I’m trying to be positive so #chinup and get to work right! Geez Lois I almost moved to BC last night when I pulled in...took everything I have to stay here and handle it. #bosslady

hOpe you are gettin alerts there Newty... Seems we are having random trouble with those... Sent you a PM:rollit:
My alerts rarely work so I just check all my peeps in order on my watched threads! Lol I usually miss my stuff cause I forget to go to my page lol

Thanks guys much appreciated! I’m glad to be home.

My poor plants! They were very healthy when I left. The cheese are least effected but are still all sorts of deficient, I can tell!

The good news is that I’m still getting weed from these soon and will be harvesting weekly pretty quick! Wooooop

Now nurse Newty has her work cut out for but you know me! #thisgirllikesachallenge

View media item 1535798

Howdy Newty Newts, I would feel exactly like you if it was 1 of my two girls ( sausage and jack Russell cross ) . My kids those 2 they are, the bright side is every day could be a shit show.... a positive shit show sunshine no matter how shite it is, as long as you own it and see the silver lining no matter what it may be.......:hug:

:hug::hug:

One for each of you.

Really glad to see you home with Kona. We went down the same path with the same meds as you with our dog. You do what it takes for them. I don't have kids of my own and quite frankly I don't like people all that much so I put everything into my dogs so I know where you are coming from.

I am sorry I made you cry with my picture. I was trying for the "awe cute" response. Fail. :(

Don't sweat the grow stuff. Salvage what you can yield wise and start over with some new plants. You seem to have little problem with popping seeds. :)

One thing I do want to share is that looking at your grow I noticed that you have a plant on a cardboard box. I did the same thing until yesterday when I came home from work and saw that due to the increased humidity from our temps coming up and the furnace not running all the time one of the sides of the box collapsed sending my girl scout cookies plant into the the other two half way on its side. lucky for me nothing got damaged. Just something to watch out for.

Really glad to see you home with Kona. We went down the same path with the same meds as you with our dog. You do what it takes for them. I don't have kids of my own and quite frankly I don't like people all that much so I put everything into my dogs so I know where you are coming from.

I am sorry I made you cry with my picture. I was trying for the "awe cute" response. Fail. :(

Don't sweat the grow stuff. Salvage what you can yield wise and start over with some new plants. You seem to have little problem with popping seeds. :)

One thing I do want to share is that looking at your grow I noticed that you have a plant on a cardboard box. I did the same thing until yesterday when I came home from work and saw that due to the increased humidity from our temps coming up and the furnace not running all the time one of the sides of the box collapsed sending my girl scout cookies plant into the the other two half way on its side. lucky for me nothing got damaged. Just something to watch out for.

Always use something plastic or metal. Cardboard has no place in a grow tent ;). Stability is one factor but if the box gets wet and moldy and you don't see it and then that gets to your plants, you'll be kicking yourself for using cardboard. I've also seen a grow where the cardboard was wet on the bottom and bugs laid eggs there. No bueno.

@newty It looks like your plants are locked out and are feeding on themselves from the bottom up. I'd give them a flush of 1-1-1 NPK solution at about 500ish PPM. Get a good runoff and then feed them with the same stuff for a couple days and let them get what they need to get better. Then start them back on their normal schedule after those couple days and I bet they bounce right back. Most of that lower stuff you probably will take off anyways. At least they aren't all shriveled up and dead! These can be rescued for sure, just another bump in the road (and will give you another notch on the belt for that whole grower experience thing I mention every once and a while).

Back
Top Bottom