Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

So Day 1 of the repairs!

All got a reset bath PPM 500/PH 6

The ppm coming off of all was about 2500 on all! I got them all down to 1200 and I’ll keep lowering each day from now. Lets see how they recover. I will flush the veggers tomorrow and update that! Geez it’s a lot of work! But I have everything cleaned up and am feeling much more relaxed.

@SwAggNiFiCeNt came for a relaxing sesh and to bring Mrs. F! What a great friend hey, I knew that I wouldn’t have to worry about her;) I got 37 g of primo buds dried and delish!! We got pretty baked hey Swaggs?! I also got 2 full zips of popcorn and trim that I kept after her trimming and into the freezer! She had 12 stems and all were solid gold. She’s smooth even after only a week in the jar. Swaggs and my magic box did a great slow and low dry before hitting the jar!

She smoke sweet and light with a euphoric buzz and classic WW head buzz. The high lasts about an hour and a half so I’d say that’s pretty good for just jarred a week. She smells DAAAAAANK very floral and sweet with a touch of sweat socks :D

Since I wanted to see Mrs F #barebones I dug into her while Swaggs was here! It was cool I could see her roots in the shape of the smaller pot inside the big rootball. I got some cool shots before she went to the compost;)

I still have not made oil, I’m relaxing with my dogs my sis and my daughter soon...oh and don’t forget Deb;) HAHAHA she fn doubled in size and did not give 1 single fuck to her attempted murder:rofl: She remains on the table inside as a solo plant, all the others were murdered before I could save them :rip:50 pepper plants and various flowers! I’ll plant new ones on Monday;)

#sorrycantkilldebbie

View media item 1536471

LOL!!

A raspberry lol

Ok we are just fine! Back to the grind makes me feel great:).

Getting some things started, I forgot to mention that I took a bunch of buds off Dank...all cloudy! I’ll let the main buds try and bulk up then I’ll chop next week maybe

It’s out of the brown box @Asesino85 and it’s as glorious as I imagined!

Newty’s going to double down and make WW oil with dry buds in the MBM and FHO in the oven with the cheesy buds and trim!

You guessed it...All at the same time:D

Back in action! Lol

Glad you are getting back in the groove..... :thumb:

Also, this all happened basically within 10 days, shows me that I have some serious skill to have these plants as healthy as they usually are all the time. I KNOW now that I’m actually good at this so let’s heal these things and get even better...what Ase said;)

They don't look so bad. They will bounce back. That flushing and fresh nutes can do wonders.

So Day 1 of the repairs!

All got a reset bath PPM 500/PH 6

The ppm coming off of all was about 2500 on all! I got them all down to 1200 and I’ll keep lowering each day from now. Lets see how they recover. I will flush the veggers tomorrow and update that! Geez it’s a lot of work! But I have everything cleaned up and am feeling much more relaxed.

That is insane runoff ppm. I am pretty sure I could trust the wife if I had to go out of town to take care of things. Women are more detail oriented than most men. My stuff is really low maintance though it would be tough to screw it up. I spend maybe 10 minutes a day in the tent, 5 in the am and 5pm to feed and check on things.

@SwAggNiFiCeNt came for a relaxing sesh and to bring Mrs. F! What a great friend hey, I knew that I wouldn’t have to worry about her;) I got 37 g of primo buds dried and delish!! We got pretty baked hey Swaggs?! I also got 2 full zips of popcorn and trim that I kept after her trimming and into the freezer! She had 12 stems and all were solid gold. She’s smooth even after only a week in the jar. Swaggs and my magic box did a great slow and low dry before hitting the jar!

She smoke sweet and light with a euphoric buzz and classic WW head buzz. The high lasts about an hour and a half so I’d say that’s pretty good for just jarred a week. She smells DAAAAAANK very floral and sweet with a touch of sweat socks :D

Since I wanted to see Mrs F #barebones I dug into her while Swaggs was here! It was cool I could see her roots in the shape of the smaller pot inside the big rootball. I got some cool shots before she went to the compost;)

I still have not made oil, I’m relaxing with my dogs my sis and my daughter soon...oh and don’t forget Deb;) HAHAHA she fn doubled in size and did not give 1 single fuck to her attempted murder:rofl: She remains on the table inside as a solo plant, all the others were murdered before I could save them :rip:50 pepper plants and various flowers! I’ll plant new ones on Monday;)

Nice to be home and get really baked where you don't have to worry about anything. Just relaxing and enjoying the buzz.... Glad your back to yourself and things are getting back on track.

It sounds like he was letting them get too dry which is why the ppm was so high. No big deal as they already look happier after the defoliation and "reset" feeding. I'd get them right back on schedule now. They will bounce back pretty quick. Gotta love coco!

You may have to get used to that machine but I know you'll be doing a happy dance when you see it in action. And the cleanup is so easy. That will probably go down in my life as the best quality present given to someone that I had never met before. Lol! Glad to see that the Magic Butter Machine is already getting use. I knew you'd put it right to work.

It sounds like he was letting them get too dry which is why the ppm was so high. No big deal as they already look happier after the defoliation and "reset" feeding. I'd get them right back on schedule now. They will bounce back pretty quick. Gotta love coco!

You may have to get used to that machine but I know you'll be doing a happy dance when you see it in action. And the cleanup is so easy. That will probably go down in my life as the best quality present given to someone that I had never met before. Lol! Glad to see that the Magic Butter Machine is already getting use. I knew you'd put it right to work.

Thanks Ase! I thought they looked better as soon as they saw me...screaming help me mama! Lol

Mmmmmmm! Got all set up and no coconut oil! Lol I’ll have to grab some tonight but I’m reading the manual now so maybe I try some evo?? Hmmmm why not try something new and have you guys along for the ride;)

Glad you are getting back in the groove..... :thumb:

Thanks bud, stay tuned for some MB2 action coming here soon!
They don't look so bad. They will bounce back. That flushing and fresh nutes can do wonders.

That is insane runoff ppm. I am pretty sure I could trust the wife if I had to go out of town to take care of things. Women are more detail oriented than most men. My stuff is really low maintance though it would be tough to screw it up. I spend maybe 10 minutes a day in the tent, 5 in the am and 5pm to feed and check on things.

Nice to be home and get really baked where you don't have to worry about anything. Just relaxing and enjoying the buzz.... Glad your back to yourself and things are getting back on track.

Thanks again for keeping an eye on us Sam! We glad to have you in our corner! Woop

Cheersin y’all with my last canna latte...until I make more oil anyways;)

Back
Top Bottom