Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

I'm scrolling through all my feeds today and thinking I wonder what's up with #forcedfriend? Light bulb goes on over my head...I'm not even subbed to her thread :-0. What a dumbass! Am now. Went back to page 100 and I'm catching up. Already watched two great vids and kicking myself for not getting here sooner (pile on everyone, I can take it :)).

I hope all is well in #newtyville. When you get back I'll be caught up :thumb:

[damn mosquitoes]

Sorry saw this and was #allyay

Ill catch up with yall soon;)

Holla!!

Its 11pm and im just leaving Sanfran now:) As a true stoner, i was late for hippie hill and missed the celebrations, choosing instead to spend 420 with my bestie on our beachfront campsite in the napa valley #nbd we napped and ate junk and taffy:D

I actually ventured there today and made it coincidentlly for a 420 sesh today...I may seem extroverted but I am actually an outgoing, introverted person. I truley need to recharge and those crowds were not my jam at all!! Lol
Heres my hippie hill selfie!! Lol my bestie waited in the jeep while i ran in to find it!! I enjoyed a blue dream J from Ase (loaded with kief) while I chilled with new pals on the hill!
View media item 1532456
Also in true stoner fashion, we missed our boat to Alcatraz so we wandered the wharf instead and got this selfie with it instead:/ #goodenough

View media item 1532457:D

On my way to Oregon! See ya back in Canada:cool:
Hey newty hope to had a nice time away thanks for adding me on IG

Passes some of this mighty fine headache relief smoke 818 headband :passitleft:

Lolololol! A few people tried to kidnap me but I'm too fast:D:D
Although i would have went with anyone offering free edibles!! The prices on edibles in all 3 states...unreal for what you get!! Im even more grateful for @Asesino85 and his generous gifts, which I will provide reviews shortly;)

Glad you are having a good time and am happy that the weather was perfect for you. Noticed Alcatraz in the background of your second picture.
LOVE sanfran!! Beautiful country and people, I feel like i got to know the area pretty good:) Thanks gor all your suggestions, napa valley was my favourite and was 28C while we were there. We woke up to a beautiful sunrise on our beach that day #headinghomewithawickedtan

Digging the SF tie-dye look! Have a great trip home :surf:
#homewardbound

Haha! My tie dye collection would make any hippie jelly;) I’ve been making it and collecting it for years! This shirt is solid gold;)

Hahaha an elderly person just told me I’m really bright, laughed and kept going:D:D

Back
Top Bottom