Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

She's probably watching a whale out there flip its tail and an effing rainbow shoots out of the ocean.:surf:
While that whale twist a joint? I hope She is cuddling unicorns riding on Rainbows... thinking about What they probably took that unicorn sounds pretty decent eh:theband:

Right before FLIP

When I know I have an auto and can plan accordingly

Vs
When it’s a surprise! Lol

I'll get a pic up later but I had an auto seed recently that immidiately went into flowering. Never even got to take her from the red Solo cup lol. She is tiny but sacked. I can't wait to smoke that 2 gram dried. Lol

She's probably watching a whale out there flip its tail and an effing rainbow shoots out of the ocean.:surf:
My girlfriend was seeing rainbows a bit I think. I gave Newty some infused coco oil for her stomach to hopefully last her the trip and they had it in their coffees and my girl was slurring and happy. Lol! She really liked the canna coffee.

My girlfriend was seeing rainbows a bit I think. I gave Newty some infused coco oil for her stomach and they had it in their coffees and my girl was slurring and happy. Lol! She really liked the canna coffee.

Thx for the updates Ase..... Gonna be fodder for teasing when she gets back LOL .. Thx for being a good friend.... It is definately encouraging that you could theoretically go anywhere in da world and have a friend on here .... hmmmmm :peace:

My girlfriend was seeing rainbows a bit I think. I gave Newty some infused coco oil for her stomach to hopefully last her the trip and they had it in their coffees and my girl was slurring and happy. Lol! She really liked the canna coffee.

The canna-coffee-introduction... that has to be a legendary day :D my first is still so fresh in my memory lol. Be carefull with the Newty strength cookies or oils or anything She touch, I took the cookie Well and really enjoyed it... ms spirit told me How great the cookie was about 30 times hahaha thnx Newty She still talks about that to whoever wants to hear it :D

Thx for the updates Ase..... Gonna be fodder for teasing when she gets back LOL .. Thx for being a good friend.... It is definately encouraging that you could theoretically go anywhere in da world and have a friend on here .... hmmmmm :peace:

I told a lot of People in my journal... I got a Tiny house and a Tiny garden and a Tiny grow box... and whoever want to visit the netherlands is welcome to have a CMOG canna coffee or edible ^^ my emoticons dont work (-,-)

See it as a 420 couchsurf thing :p

If you cant travel the world... ask the world to travel to you

The canna-coffee-introduction... that has to be a legendary day :D my first is still so fresh in my memory lol. Be carefull with the Newty strength cookies or oils or anything She touch, I took the cookie Well and really enjoyed it... ms spirit told me How great the cookie was about 30 times hahaha thnx Newty She still talks about that to whoever wants to hear it :D

Well Newty couldn't bring anything with her so she had to try the "mentors" canna oil. She can give her own review of it when she gets back. The funny part is I make oils and edibles but I hate them. All of them just make me tired and always have. Other people go nuts for them. I don't get what is wrong with me but it is what it is. However I am starting to plan a trip to Canada with the girlfriend this summer and I'm sure Newty will hook me up with some treats when I get there.

My girlfriend loves coffee and you couldn't even taste the weed in it. I feel like I make pretty strong oils too. I could see my girlfriends eyes perk up and then she asked where I kept it at home so I am guessing to see some disappearing. She's hooked.

My girlfriend loves coffee and you couldn't even taste the weed in it. I feel like I make pretty strong oils too. I could see my girlfriends eyes perk up and then she asked where I kept it at home so I am guessing to see some disappearing. She's hooked.

I think that the edibles are more of a female thing. Most that I know almost prefer them. The coffee thing is something I might like though. :) Funny your girlfriend likes it and wants to know where the stash is. :) Honestly with the amount of frost you have on those leaves and trim you could probably extract quite a bit.

Glad to hear that Newty is doing fine. Weather for her visit to SF look perfect. Friday is suppose to be clear and about 25C. They are already starting to setup for 420 in SF with shuttles being set up as well as protective fencing.

Hello all members of the party pantry. Just thought I'd toss this little update from the ww xtrm. All freshly jarred. 37.6 grams of absolute amazing goodness.

Fantastic.... great harvest.

Awesome stuff!! I lolololold and now I used my whole 15 minutes of wifi!! Sending my love from the valley;)

Happy 420! Tomorrow and if your on hippie hill, i hope to see you tomorrow, ill be easy to find!! Lolololol

I’m safe!!
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Holla!!

Its 11pm and im just leaving Sanfran now:) As a true stoner, i was late for hippie hill and missed the celebrations, choosing instead to spend 420 with my bestie on our beachfront campsite in the napa valley #nbd we napped and ate junk and taffy:D

I actually ventured there today and made it coincidentlly for a 420 sesh today...I may seem extroverted but I am actually an outgoing, introverted person. I truley need to recharge and those crowds were not my jam at all!! Lol
Heres my hippie hill selfie!! Lol my bestie waited in the jeep while i ran in to find it!! I enjoyed a blue dream J from Ase (loaded with kief) while I chilled with new pals on the hill!

Also in true stoner fashion, we missed our boat to Alcatraz so we wandered the wharf instead and got this selfie with it instead:/ #goodenough

:D

On my way to Oregon! See ya back in Canada:cool:

Back
Top Bottom