Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Thanks for checking in dabs, things are calming down here for now. I don’t plan on buying edibles from America again! LOL

Now that I have my MBM I can make all my own shit!

Thanks for the love! Right back at ya!
:hug::hug::high-five:

Thanks Madd back at it;)

Yep, you must have the same Jock;)

So Sam! I have my 4 full Sativa line up with one back up. I am getting pretty excited for our grow show! Liberty Haze (Barney’s F), Moby Dick (DinaFem -better be fem) Blue Dream (Humboldt) and Ayahuasca Purple (Barney’s F) All Fem or better god dam be!!
Back up is Exotic Genetics Lemon Candy
Woooop!

Also I went back to the Expo yesterday and got some great advise from A local medical facility who said they want to see my stuff and my bio on my resume so I have to figure out how to do that. They want secret growers and I’m one of those...well mostly secret lol!

I also forgot to mention that when I stopped at the AN table, the guy liked my plants and complimented the training a lot. He gave me some big bud FOR COCO, a 10$ Grow magazine and silicone #dab container! Awesome job AN!

Then I went to Oraganigram and the guy gave me a bag, a t-shirt and more stickers! Lol

I got silicone ice cube trays aka jelly/chocolate molds.

I got a sweet new glass bong!

I got a lot of stickers! I’ll get a pic of all my stuff!

You a secret grower ==========:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Been like watching paint dry. But i think she is just concentrating really hard on her roots?
Bahaha she’s prob got a big root bum like her name sake!! Lol

Oh she will come around, put her outside and see what happens? If she’s like me, she is begging to live outside! :D:D

Oh i am putting her on an effn mtn in a few weeks. Waiting on her to catch up and get some vigor

Haha I bet she likes mountains :D
So are you saying to your friends, that you are Finally coming outta da Closet??? Hmmmmm LOL...
Haha it’s funny cause a lot of my friends, colleagues and people who kinda know me will be very shocked, but the ones that matter, already know about my love affair with Mary Jane;)

Joining the party!

I wish I could have plant's out in the open like you! Dreaming of an outdoor grow.
Welcome!! Your just in time for chapter 3, I do a journal review and recap at each chapter (grow show). This should be up this week or next;) Feel free to ask any questions

:passitleft:

I’m excited to do a start to finish outdoors this year! I just dropped an auto moby dick and an auto Trainwreck to join Deb outside in a couple weeks. I’m closing up the grow room in a couple months for a couple months once these girls finish.

I’ll just be outdoors for the summer and back inside for Chapter 4 in August for @SamSmith and Newty’s Sativa Grow Show!

Welcome!! Your just in time for chapter 3, I do a journal review and recap at each chapter (grow show). This should be up this week or next;) Feel free to ask any questions

:passitleft:

I’m excited to do a start to finish outdoors this year! I just dropped an auto moby dick and an auto Trainwreck to join Deb outside in a couple weeks. I’m closing up the grow room in a couple months for a couple months once these girls finish.

I’ll just be outdoors for the summer and back inside for Chapter 4 in August for @SamSmith and Newty’s Sativa Grow Show!

Looked back some in you journal. You look like your having a blast with your grows! Just how this is suppose to be when growing!

Saw you had a Cheese awhile ago. Just harvested two myself, Auto Cheese. Did you like it? Mine isn't cured ready yet but I sure like the mind high of it. I couldn't figure out why the name but when I took of the hair sacks of the stems I recognized the smell of blue cheese. :ganjamon:

It's going to be fun to follow your outside grow. I hope I can find a place to guerrilla farm this summer. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom