Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Yeah when I fell in love with her she was like " Hey, dont fall in love man, I am not a one person catch" lol... Green Days

Haha a girl after my heart! Lol
I cant wait for that, I may be getting gifted a few of those, wanna see the diff between Photo and Auto before I decide to Anchor my Perpetual with One... Thx a bunch girl, you the best..

I received the trainwreck as a gift from a member here and so I’m excited to see what happens!
The funny thing is I’ve never tried trainwreck and so I’m really excited for it to be my first!

Looked back some in you journal. You look like your having a blast with your grows! Just how this is suppose to be when growing!

Saw you had a Cheese awhile ago. Just harvested two myself, Auto Cheese. Did you like it? Mine isn't cured ready yet but I sure like the mind high of it. I couldn't figure out why the name but when I took of the hair sacks of the stems I recognized the smell of blue cheese. :ganjamon:

It's going to be fun to follow your outside grow. I hope I can find a place to guerrilla farm this summer. :smokin:
Thanks man! Yes I’m in North Western Canada and I feel blessed to live here:)

#proudcanadian

So if you don’t have fun while you grow, what’s the fun in that?! I like to try everything 3 times and really get my hands dirty.

It’s much too hot in my house during the summer so outdoors is my fall back as I’ll be out there gardening veggies, fruit and flowers anyways! I always set up a pool oasis back there (to pretend I live by a lake in the mountains:D ) so it’s rare for me to leave my back yard unless it’s raining or I’m camping.

So I thought, why not mind a couple little marijuana plants :D

I have 2ish stealth spots that get all the sun and are hidden against the back fence. Keep those #lookyloos away.

My auto cheese is pretty heavy Indica I’ve found out. I hope the other one is more euphoric but either way it’s a great night time med! Mine just went in the jars so no cure yet but I’m excited to see how Daaaank she really gets! She smells like cat piss and blue cheese lol

Glad to have you around:)

Welcome!! Your just in time for chapter 3, I do a journal review and recap at each chapter (grow show). This should be up this week or next;) Feel free to ask any questions

:passitleft:

I’m excited to do a start to finish outdoors this year! I just dropped an auto moby dick and an auto Trainwreck to join Deb outside in a couple weeks. I’m closing up the grow room in a couple months for a couple months once these girls finish.

I’ll just be outdoors for the summer and back inside for Chapter 4 in August for @SamSmith and Newty’s Sativa Grow Show!

Will it take you longer time to harvest if you grow outdoors newty?

I hope I can find a place to guerrilla farm this summer. :smokin:

That is kinda a weird thing... In that my best buds lives in NH, and he said last year he grew like 3 Northern Lights in a huge set of bushes At a Church, her worked at.... The pastor inspected the properties on Saturdays before church, and was forever commenting about him possibly finding a skunk in one of the out buildings... Now that is guerrilla growing, and Ballsy.. Green Days all

That is kinda a weird thing... In that my best buds lives in NH, and he said last year he grew like 3 Northern Lights in a huge set of bushes At a Church, her worked at.... The pastor inspected the properties on Saturdays before church, and was forever commenting about him possibly finding a skunk in one of the out buildings... Now that is guerrilla growing, and Ballsy.. Green Days all
That’s funny lol. I had a outdoor patch going three years ago and my neighbor and his dog would take walks up in the hollow I had my plants at. I was going to check on my plants one day and he stopped me as I come up in the hollow and said his dog must have got after a skunk up in there cause he said he was walking out and smelled were a skunk tried to spray his dog lol. He said it stinks up in there bad lol. I just about hit the ground laughing lol.✌️

Lmao, I hear ya... I always found it amazing how far the smell actually flows.. I live in the rural type setting and country folks around here grow more often than not.. I live by a few " Hippy Growhouses" lol... They grow all veggies all summer, and not only are they good but they are reasonably priced.. More community based kinda neat.... Anywho, It smells like a growroom for a square mile around here starting around July LOL my kinda party... Good Seeing you Ghost, Talk soon cool??? Green days NEWTY ( thats for hijacking) and all LOL

Will it take you longer time to harvest if you grow outdoors newty?
Lurking /LOL. If she ran autos she could harvest outdoors in 90 or 110 days . Autos are programmed to flower regardless of the light cycle

Yes I’m doing Autos well except Debbie but she’s Day 30 of flower so she will be done in a couple months. The Moby Dick says 75 days and the trainwreck I’ll have to check but K is right to say 90-110 days and I have a 5 month nice weather window plus I’m getting them started (letting them pop) inside until I transplant to the big pots with soil.

Now that’s a journal I could watch! #ballsy

Funny I heard that story to, up here in Sweden. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom