Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Newts, whats up... See you are busy ish... Kinda alot more fun and alot less work now that you are finished getting paid to work huh ??? First, the Greenhouse is looking Sharp... The veggies are getting bigger and bigger... I wonder, do you basically get just the one month or so of harvest..??? Or are you gonna try to make that GH a year round fixture..??? Kinda looks a little rickety for winters in your hood... I already have Beans, Toms of all kinds, Radishes, Green Onions, and Hot Peppers coming in with harvest starting soon... Man this rain for days at a time is killing me... Gonna get warmer soon.. Hopefully LOL... As far as your " Misfits" they looking cooooooky. Not your normal shape on the one in the scrog... LOL Good Job... Saw something like that this weekend, seemed that once they got thru the first scrog they zipped a tomato cage on top of that.. Tied the plant in some weird ways, and now it looks like a tree off a Star Wars planet... Hope you outdoor stuff does well for ya...
..... Next I wanted to tell ya, you seem to be back on track... I thought for a while after you got back from vaca that you were gonna slow down... Especially after the beating your plants took... I simply adore the way you make a positive out of things around you... I am what some would call a people watcher, but not a stalker.. I take joy in watching people's reactions to life's funny attitude... If that makes sense... I really try to be happy all the time, though I am not perfect... It seems that now more than ever your infectious attitude makes you a busy ass person... I still follow, but from a distance of a week or so... Sometimes more, kinda makes catching up a movie like experience... Sometimes a comedy, sometimes a girly movie ( figures from a girl), and sometimes a horror show such as Newty's great outdoor saw experience... Bet the rest of the trees will be minding their P's and Q's... LOL.... I gotta thank you for making skill and learning look like so much fun... I makes it easy for those that I know or meet on here to understand, but not be intimidated... Some here are very intimidating to newer folks with their mannerisms and terminology which makes them seem unattainable.. A couple of my personal peeps on here who wish to remain unnamed are avid followers of yours.. They dont talk much, but they are always watching for tips or successes and/or failures...
..... Last but not at all the least... I noticed by some of the pics you have posted that you used to be alot uuuuummmm more of a person ??? LOL.. And you certainly lost a lot of weight... Indicative of being sick maybe ??? I wonder, how did you do such a dramatic change... Gotta tell ya, you can really tell by facial pics how much people have lost... I myself am heavier than I would like to be after winter, but can not seem to lose it this year as well as in the past... Mostly because of the roids that seem to always be popping up in my life... IDK... Kick ass job on this subject... Life is a bummer sometimes, and it is nice to have a reference point to go to that can help one kinda reset... I think the world of cannabis is best represented by the communal spirit one finds oneself in, and not just the " buzz" or medical benefits... I have met more people I would want to know since being on here than most of my entire life .>. LMMFAO... #HateFakePeople...
..... Ok so enough of the praise, wouldn't want you to float away.... AKA Big Head... Overall good restart to the rest of your time on the ole rock, and I hope you have planned for the time that you have acquired by being FREE.... Green days my friend, and to all who follow...
20180624_121616_HDR[1].jpg
20180624_121619_HDR[1].jpg

morning ms.Newty, you gave me a heart attack cause I saw " Bert " and was like how the hell did you know my name ( missing a letter ) cause my brain saw flop......lol
Have a most awsome day of wickedness....
You must hate lil newty at your mates place, using pliers to trim in that 1 pic....
Hahaha I was waiting for someone to notice! I did trim her for him but I used my finger pinchers lol

Newts, whats up... See you are busy ish... Kinda alot more fun and alot less work now that you are finished getting paid to work huh ??? First, the Greenhouse is looking Sharp... The veggies are getting bigger and bigger... I wonder, do you basically get just the one month or so of harvest..??? Or are you gonna try to make that GH a year round fixture..??? Kinda looks a little rickety for winters in your hood... I already have Beans, Toms of all kinds, Radishes, Green Onions, and Hot Peppers coming in with harvest starting soon... Man this rain for days at a time is killing me... Gonna get warmer soon.. Hopefully LOL... As far as your " Misfits" they looking cooooooky. Not your normal shape on the one in the scrog... LOL Good Job... Saw something like that this weekend, seemed that once they got thru the first scrog they zipped a tomato cage on top of that.. Tied the plant in some weird ways, and now it looks like a tree off a Star Wars planet... Hope you outdoor stuff does well for ya...
..... Next I wanted to tell ya, you seem to be back on track... I thought for a while after you got back from vaca that you were gonna slow down... Especially after the beating your plants took... I simply adore the way you make a positive out of things around you... I am what some would call a people watcher, but not a stalker.. I take joy in watching people's reactions to life's funny attitude... If that makes sense... I really try to be happy all the time, though I am not perfect... It seems that now more than ever your infectious attitude makes you a busy ass person... I still follow, but from a distance of a week or so... Sometimes more, kinda makes catching up a movie like experience... Sometimes a comedy, sometimes a girly movie ( figures from a girl), and sometimes a horror show such as Newty's great outdoor saw experience... Bet the rest of the trees will be minding their P's and Q's... LOL.... I gotta thank you for making skill and learning look like so much fun... I makes it easy for those that I know or meet on here to understand, but not be intimidated... Some here are very intimidating to newer folks with their mannerisms and terminology which makes them seem unattainable.. A couple of my personal peeps on here who wish to remain unnamed are avid followers of yours.. They dont talk much, but they are always watching for tips or successes and/or failures...
..... Last but not at all the least... I noticed by some of the pics you have posted that you used to be alot uuuuummmm more of a person ??? LOL.. And you certainly lost a lot of weight... Indicative of being sick maybe ??? I wonder, how did you do such a dramatic change... Gotta tell ya, you can really tell by facial pics how much people have lost... I myself am heavier than I would like to be after winter, but can not seem to lose it this year as well as in the past... Mostly because of the roids that seem to always be popping up in my life... IDK... Kick ass job on this subject... Life is a bummer sometimes, and it is nice to have a reference point to go to that can help one kinda reset... I think the world of cannabis is best represented by the communal spirit one finds oneself in, and not just the " buzz" or medical benefits... I have met more people I would want to know since being on here than most of my entire life .>. LMMFAO... #HateFakePeople...
..... Ok so enough of the praise, wouldn't want you to float away.... AKA Big Head... Overall good restart to the rest of your time on the ole rock, and I hope you have planned for the time that you have acquired by being FREE.... Green days my friend, and to all who follow...
20180624_121616_HDR[1].jpg
20180624_121619_HDR[1].jpg
So much to respond to but first that flower is so beautiful!

I always appreciate the time and effort you put into your posts not just here but on other members journals and your own. Your so kind and do encouraging! I don’t think you need to worry about my head lol I try to stay humble and life helps with that;) I know what cocky comes across as so I don’t want to be that person in my life. I am a confident person mostly but that’s different ;)

That shifty greenhouse would never make the winter here so it’s just a summer thing:(

I plan on being in a new house on some land by next summer so I’ll build something bigger for them or if I can find some land with a greenhouse, I’d prefer that. Then I can redesign but not have to build:) I’m planning to up pot the tomatoes today. I hope crystal gets tall enough to reach the top “scrog” she’s almost there!

I am glad to hear that what I’m doing is teaching some people, whether they chat on here or not. That is the part of this weed world that I want to be a part of :D I want to teach people to grow, so maybe I’ll need some testimonials from your friends lol I did lose some weight, I lost 150 + lbs about a 2 years ago and have maintained the last year or so, I think I leaned out this year from being busy and dance class because my clothes all got bigger but I weigh the same. It started out because I got sick and lost about 40 lbs then I had to eat differently because of the ulcers and finally, I had part of my stomach and intestines removed which helped with those last pesky 50 lbs lol

I think changing my diet (I eat keto-ish) is what’s helped keep things successful. I’ve always struggled with my weight and very serious eating disorders. I went to treatment a couple times and finally got my shit together about 5 years ago, then I got sick and it really changed my perspective and reality. I don’t deprive myself of anything now and the weed helps keep me routined to 3 small meals and 3 snacks during the day. I eat low carb but NOT no carb, my body needs carbs or I’m a bitch! Lol

Anyhow I’m off to get this day started, glad to have coffee with ya this morning, even if you didn’t know;)

Sometimes a comedy, sometimes a girly movie ( figures from a girl), and sometimes a horror show such as Newty's great outdoor saw experience...

Please forgive me if I've been mistaken in assuming you were of the male persuasion ( figures from a girl ) or keep me in suspense and don't reply to this...:laugh:

Hahaha I was waiting for someone to notice! I did trim her for him but I used my finger pinchers lol
lil newts musta been bad girl on the farm....ll

Newty's movies are coming from a girl, I am a man Smeegs LMAO....

hahaha mr.Hacks, that totally threw me, I was like OMG hope you not offended about the gender confusion... stoner move...

Haha I liked that you catch up like watching a movie or maybe it’s like a long series :D

Series made of the movie perpetually......lol

Ya I must have missed that book in my daughters collection. If I’d of seen it I’d say oh no honey that ones especially for mommy :D I just told Dabs to go eat some carbs, he’ll feel better. I eat carbs and stay skinny! :D

Back
Top Bottom