Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Very nice photos @newty wish I could pose like that in my grow room! :thumb::thumb::thumb:
No shit, right!?
Seems like such a waste to keep this beautiful face all to myself. :rofl:

The day is coming for us "behind-the-scenes" growers...
:passitleft:

.....PFFFFFFTTTTTTT>.......
Wife & I had a laugh today at a pool party with some friends... Out of all 5 couples, I'm the only one without a "dad bod".
:high-five:

Haha. As much as I wish I could trust you with those words I doubt that I will ever bee able to come public in my country. And I really hope I'm wrong about that....

"dad bod" is that the beer belly or what? :p
Yup... little love handles... balding, grey hair... I'm still holding on to my youth.

For now...

Well I survived! Thanks for all the wonderful well wishes! I had the best night with my #socialworkbitches, we were up until the sun came up laughing, bitching and burning things! 2 of my besties also found new jobs when I gave my notice (think Gerry McGuire)
And 2 more or on their way out, talk about a fucking clean house eh?

Anyways I’m ready to start this next chapter. Today we’re heading out for the night to camp with my nephew. And I’ll have him for a couple days while my sis is away.

So yesteterday I changed out of my cute black dress into my new life uniform, my pal took a couple pics!

Since there are plants in the update lol

Bert and Ernie (Bert out front) Day 13

Crack baby day 40-She is so smelly I made all my friends sniff my fingers after giving her a squeeze. The smell is almost like a nice soft mans cologne? It’s insane :D #imattractedtoher

I was feeding them EH 550ppm/ph 6

#nailpolishday7

View media item 1570102
View media item 1570101
View media item 1570100
View media item 1570099

Looks like you are enjoying unemployment and the plants are looking lovely!

Looks like you are enjoying unemployment and the plants are looking lovely!
Thanks Ase:D so far so good! These will be my best yet, I can tell ;) As long as I don’t F it up:D
So far pretty chill here in Newtyville! I went to visit my buddy out at the acreage, the one with lil newty. I’m glad to report that’s her on the left with me and Cree!
View media item 1570721
All of her supercrops from the jeep are recovered:D She went from hydro to a diff hydro to soil and a week later is growing tall and resilient as F! She is officially the first outdoor quad lined plant and she is flower day 1

You look like a heavy weight has been lifted off your shoulders. Enjoy the next chapter in your life and remember === You only live once.

Thanks Troy! I’m on a #yolo roller coaster now! Wooop :D

Lol Kis:D

Just finished my chores and the last of my Raz courtesy of @Lowded118

I’ve meaning to show an update of Moby Auto day 49

She’s been flowering for about a week. I lied earlier, she is the actual first outdoor quad, started a while back just smaller :D

Here’s how we quad outdoors! She does her own training and I adjust every other day

Bloom Room Bert & Ernie are just blasting off, I couldn’t be more pleased on day 15 :)

Crack baby Day 42 is starting to orange so I’ll be checking her trichomes tomorrow :) I should jump on seedsmans website to see what her stats are?? I’ve been meaning to compare notes :D she’s a beast and I’m so sad to say my clone record is no longer 100% :( I lost my first greencrack because I forgot to water it and this last monster is growing mold so 2 deaths :rip: I let her get to humid! I guess I’ll just have to reveg her! I’ve been meaning to try that. I noticed she has a few popcorns I missed in the lollipop so I’ll try it after harvest;)

I hope everyone had a good weekend! My indoor plants, flowers and veggies got some food tonight too;)

All the babies got topped and defoiled on day 21. I noticed them picking up steam a day ago and I couldn’t do it before because I want the 5th node. A couple were pretty small so it likely will be a fim or two:D

Back
Top Bottom