Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Great looking training there newty! I still feel lost when it comes to the defoil. I’m not gonna know what to take off and what to leave. Lol.

Awesome gummies there Kismet! I’m definitely gonna make a batch out of this blue Dream when it’s ready!
Gonna need help being the deer as well

#IwishIhadsunshineinthemorning
:rolleyes:

Haha I’m very lucky these days! Been in the 30’s all week!
Looking good newty. We just got our first day with 20°c here today... gotta throw my girls outside

That’s great:D Join our outdoor thread if you are interested!

The olive oil worked just fine. Thanks newty
Amazing job! Glad it worked well! So no skin just in the squirt bottle and molds?
Those cakes would work fine for my friends at the waste water facility... ;)

Nice defoil and training btw!

Great looking training there newty! I still feel lost when it comes to the defoil. I’m not gonna know what to take off and what to leave. Lol.

Awesome gummies there Kismet! I’m definitely gonna make a batch out of this blue Dream when it’s ready!
Thanks fellas! When it comes to defoil, take off lower/older foliage and any fan leaves filling up the middle or that’s not seeing the light. If you need a hand, call me over to your journal;)
Just think when your off here soon.

#onemoredayuntilthefirstdayoftherestofyourlife

Dang that was a long one

Awwwwww man my most favourite hash tag this month! Speaking of hashtags, is it me or am I seeing them all over 420 journals and not just my journals! LOL #infectious

Ok I’m just getting home from a long ass day! Dabbs is right! 1 more day and honestly all the work is done. I will just take some time to pack up and reflect tomorrow as well as enjoy being employed for 1 more day! Also there is a big bbq for my retirement so that should be fun! Then the select few #socialworkbitches are coming over to burn my certificates and performance appraisals things like that:D Haha should be a full day of high emotions and grieving my past life. They say that you need to shed the old skin before you can put on the new one so here goes!

But first, I’m off to catch up on my pal @Lowded118 journal where he has a few reviews of Newty’s goodies:)

Happy summer solstice and happy Indigenous Peoples Day!
View media item 1569329

Ha ha ohhh the collar of shame! Poor thing, I wish her a speedy recovery as well:)

You know shed no one lost an eye but one time when my sis and I were playing unicorns, I climbed the garage to the roof and jumped off becaus unicorns fly too! Well that was dumb of 8 year old newty but she survived with minimal damage and a new sense of fear;)

Get on board the Cob train Newty. You will not find a better smoke. Smooth beyond what you think weed can be. Better tasting than anything you have smoked.

The eating is a bit different. Only tried once and started at .35 grams Going to drop about .5 grams here in a few and see how that dose is.

You know shed no one lost an eye but one time when my sis and I were playing unicorns, I climbed the garage to the roof and jumped off becaus unicorns fly too! Well that was dumb of 8 year old newty but she survived with minimal damage and a new sense of fear;)
Sense of fear is a really good thing to have. Nice you developed it so young. It took me years ;).
Last day!! See y’all tomorrow
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Counting the hours now!
:theband:

Back
Top Bottom