Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

I figured you woulda layed off the training for a day or two, you know for the celebration, and dancing, and edibles, and working, and OH wait you are almost UNemployed.... Man you are for sure a kindred spirit on the training girl.... If I were a woman it would be you, but unfortuneately not as ummmmmm appealing to the eyes.... Hmmmmm ... It is hard for me to instruct others on training and trimming, because I am a CONTROL FREAK.... LMAO.... Green days Girl... and to all

2 MORE DAYS!! Has there been anyone in history more happy to be laid off and unemployed than Newty:D

I’ll tell you I’ve had 3 different managers tell me there jealous of my pink slip so that says a lot! Here is what I was thinking of baking for my retirement party tomorrow at work! Lol
View media item 1568908
Also for those concerned about GeeGee (Shed) I’ve included a quick bonceback from last nights torture sesh;)

All the supercrops are awesome and even see some new growth so I’d say she did not give one single shit just like Kanye;)

And edit

Yesterday for quick reference

#powerpuffgirlpolish :thumb:

Hey. You get your Growant light yet? The pics are the start of the struggle, Kinda makes me laugh and cry at the same time?
Haha! I better get updated! I have not received my light yet,
Does anyone know if I should be contacting the prize sponsors or do they contact me? I don’t want to be pushy and I’m in no real rush
morning ms.Newty, so excited for you with your new prezzies..... Look after that empty lighter, lots o hobbitsis hanging round these days.....lol
nice work on the training....

Haha thanks Smeegs and good evening:) That lighter is in a special spot, away from the hobbits in the basement!
Nice score on the swag! The poor end of my lighter is chewed up from using it to open bottles and black from compressing bowls lol. Not to mention my dog tried to est my 420 shirt *face-slap*

Proud of you canadians making moves! #growyourown.

Haha dang dogs! I hope we can all go camping next year, everyone bring their 420 shirts and we will take a group pic, headless of course or with clown masks!
Nice looking Flux you got going.
Thanks PW, I like to dabble in the dark art of flux;)
I figured you woulda layed off the training for a day or two, you know for the celebration, and dancing, and edibles, and working, and OH wait you are almost UNemployed.... Man you are for sure a kindred spirit on the training girl.... If I were a woman it would be you, but unfortuneately not as ummmmmm appealing to the eyes.... Hmmmmm ... It is hard for me to instruct others on training and trimming, because I am a CONTROL FREAK.... LMAO.... Green days Girl... and to all
I laid off since Sunday lol Now it’s end game training;) yep we would be besties if you lived close and we could enter the training olympics together! Green days to you madd
#powerpuffgirlpolish :thumb:
I don’t even know where you get this stuff! Lol :D :D

Outdoor Update

Billie Jo, Bobbi Jo, and Betty Jo and Deb

The babies are Day 14
They got their first feed of 1/2 strength grow nutes 1/4 strength bloom (Emerald Harvest)
Deb is Reveg day 1
She got the same nutes

Ppm 450
Ph 6

Oh and the BSA Update is on the vaults journal, here are the pics though!

See y’all after work

2 MORE DAYS!! Has there been anyone in history more happy to be laid off and unemployed than Newty:D

I’ll tell you I’ve had 3 different managers tell me there jealous of my pink slip so that says a lot! Here is what I was thinking of baking for my retirement party tomorrow at work! Lol
View media item 1568908
Me today and tomorrow channeling my inner Kanye

View media item 1568907
Also for those concerned about GeeGee (Shed) I’ve included a quick bonceback from last nights torture sesh;)

All the supercrops are awesome and even see some new growth so I’d say she did not give one single shit just like Kanye;)

And edit

Yesterday for quick reference

Those cakes would work fine for my friends at the waste water facility... ;)

Nice defoil and training btw!

Great looking training there newty! I still feel lost when it comes to the defoil. I’m not gonna know what to take off and what to leave. Lol.

Awesome gummies there Kismet! I’m definitely gonna make a batch out of this blue Dream when it’s ready!

Just think when your off here soon.

#onemoredayuntilthefirstdayoftherestofyourlife

Dang that was a long one

Back
Top Bottom