Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

I’m baaaack! I read all the kindness on my journal and felt inspired... I’ll be replying to all of your awesome questions right after this short story!

I have a fun story from work...

For those that don’t know, I’m a burnt out social worker working away from the front lines but sometimes, I have to help out in the front lines when we are short staffed, doing interviews, assessments etc. So I was interviewing this kid last week and it was a chaotic situation so my old supervisor was there to assist (she’s a useless c**t) and the kid says to me at the end, “lady, I can read your eyes and they tell me that you have walked a tough path (seriously this is an 11 year old kid) I just stare at him, he continues, “you are a survivor, you are kind, you are a real helper in this world. You don’t judge people. Then he says, “that lady that’s with you, she has very sinister eyes”.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Daaaaaang if I didn’t almost drop to the floor! I meet some interesting kids and I’m just so glad I met him. I thanked him for his “eye reading” and left shortly after. I doubt I’ll see him again but his short presence in my life was impactful. I just felt like sharing that.

I’m very pleased to come back and read all of these beautiful things about my harvest! Y’all sure know how to make a girl feel great! I have those same fuzzy feel goods I did in that story. This WW helps too;)

Just gonna hit this J and feed the girls then I’ll be back to reply! Thanks again guys!!
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Good job on your harvest and summary. The less is more thing is something i need to work on as well. Question for clairification, is the 800ppm just nutes or does that include tap+calmag or is it total?
Great question! That’s everything, including my tap water which starts at 160 ppm :eek:Yes I like to push but I’m getting better at chillin!

Great job Newty or......Beauty Newty!!!!
Wondering about your tops culling. What week did you do that on? Right now I'm in week 3 flower and there's a pile of little things that won't do anything down there.
Man your trimming is topnotch!!! Those nugs are so eye catching! Frooosty!
Cheers
:goodjob::peace:

Perfect timing! Either right now after the stretch is done or

I’m going to start doing it at my heavy pre flip strip! Defoil I do about 5-0 days before flip;) and then a heavy defoil right after stretch or week 3.

Cull cull cull they will thank you for it and if you feel so inclined, Grow your self a monster clone;) I bet they bounce back the next day or the day after, mine loved it!

Congrats newty, great job. Maybe it’s my IRL work bleeding in but I think reflecting on the work done honestly and coming up with what went well and what could be improved is fundamental to improving as a grower.

Be prepared for your personal records to become meaningless for the next little while! You’ll blow them away as you refine your approach. Your insight around when to boost and how to avoid going too far will make a massive difference to yield and quality. I’ve seen it first hand. If we get to flip PK at the same time we can go through that together and figure it out for PK’s needs. My veg for PK may be a little longer than yours so we’ll see how it fits.

Great job on the training as usual, the veg girls look great. I want to manifold a plant but might just quadline the next set again. If I manifold one I’m thinking Tuna Kush.
Yes Dobe, my IRL work too. I like to practice self reflection as well and I do it often;)

I’m telling you, I was frightened to grow this PK without you so thank da lord! It’s still slow and small with weird leaves:/ marble colour...I’ll be starting chapter 2 in this journal so I’ll update with pics in the next couple days. I really need to get my FHO fresh harvest oil video edited and up for those that might want to try it with your fresh trim! It’s my plan today so stay tuned;)

@DobeWan Get that manifold going so I can compare what the f I’m doing lol

Nice haul girl. There's ya some good meds. Nice job on the summery at the end of your grow. Well written with all the info you should need
Thanks DB! Very kind :) I have all these notes in my own written journal so I thought as I was reviewing...I should post this shit! Lol

Yes they are great meds! I’m already excited for the next haul! I’m hooked

@DobeWan also I’m vegging until May 5thish

I prefer a long veg! I’ll be back from my epic weed tour at the beginning of May so I plan to defoil heavily when I get home (if they are still alive:eek:) then let them recover and flip;)

Yes Dobe, my IRL work too. I like to practice self reflection as well and I do it often;)

I’m telling you, I was frightened to grow this PK without you so thank da lord! It’s still slow and small with weird leaves:/ marble colour...I’ll be starting chapter 2 in this journal so I’ll update with pics in the next couple days. I really need to get my FHO fresh harvest oil video edited and up for those that might want to try it with your fresh trim! It’s my plan today so stay tuned;)

@DobeWan Get that manifold going so I can compare what the f I’m doing lol

We’ll nail the Pink Kush grow. Mine is still pretty tiny but it’s happening. From what I understand buds likely won’t get huge but they’ll be really dense.

I’ll see about holding off to May 5 - I may flip a little earlier if everything is ready as I don’t want to run too far into the summer. But if I’m a week or two ahead of you, no big deal - more info for you.

Your manifold process looks awesome so far.

Thanks @DobeWan so many nice compliments and great info about the pink Kush! :high-five:
I hope to flip May 1-5 just want to make sure they are ready but I’m all for running on your trail, definitely helped me to follow Ase that way!

Nice job overall Newty! The only thing I will correct on your feed schedule is if you lower the nutes and have more of the right ratios than you shouldn't get too much salt buildup from excess. I never feed my plants with just water until the end. Just food for thought! I do have to wipe the pots down twice during the entire cycle due to some salt buildup but that's not a lot when you are talking 17-18 weeks.

It'll be fun to watch you keep progressing but i'm not sure you will make too much bigger jump in your growing career than you did between grow #1 and this one. Rock on chick! BTW my girlfriend is extremely jealous of your "Be Magical" notebook. She thought that would be a cool painting. You guys both dig the unicorn stuff ;).

Nice job overall Newty! The only thing I will correct on your feed schedule is if you lower the nutes and have more of the right ratios than you shouldn't get too much salt buildup from excess. I never feed my plants with just water until the end. Just food for thought! I do have to wipe the pots down twice during the entire cycle due to some salt buildup but that's not a lot when you are talking 17-18 weeks.

It'll be fun to watch you keep progressing but i'm not sure you will make too much bigger jump in your growing career than you did between grow #1 and this one. Rock on chick! BTW my girlfriend is extremely jealous of your "Be Magical" notebook. She thought that would be a cool painting. You guys both dig the unicorn stuff ;).

Thanks so much, I’m going to jump over and follow this ASAP! I’m already figuring out numbers and schedules in that Unicorn journal there! I have all Newty’s secrets and schedules for grows until March 2019! Ha I’m running out of pages soon:eek:

Hmmmm a unicorn painting

It is top shelf for me medically. In fact it might be the most potent body stone I’ve found. I’ve never grown it - have one going alongside newty’s - but I’ve had it from a Canadian licensed producer. It’s funny because I don’t find the effects like OG at all, but it tastes like OG. The effects are very numbing, and the drowsiness it can trigger for me can be intense - I’ve almost stumbled on the way to bed after vaping it. Very good for physical ailments and sleep aid.

I’d compare the body stone and drowsiness to Hindu Kush, but HK has more of the earthy, hashy taste where this has more of the spicy OG taste to me. I’m sure mine and newty’s will taste way better than the LP stuff though so we can keep you posted on taste and effects!
Nice, good to know. Thanks Dobe. Ms Stank will be starting a Hindu Kush in a month. She loves the sedative effect of the Hindu. I will look into trying to find some Pink Kush beans in the mean time!

Back
Top Bottom