Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Oh Pink Kush yum.. May I ask where did you find those seeds? A couple years ago I got some pink kush from an online dispensary and it was the best ever weed! Face numbing type shit after a couple hits, whole body after a joint felt impossibly relaxed , very cerebral at first too. I almost wondered if it was laced with something. Don't know what but something good lol. I have never come across seeds though!

If you’re in Canada, Old School Breeder Association has the Reeferman strains and ships locally. I think they’re considered the “official” source for his stuff now? In any case that’s where I got mine.

PE that’s definitely the stuff! Maybe the strongest body high I’ve found, at least for me.

If you’re in Canada, Old School Breeder Association has the Reeferman strains and ships locally. I think they’re considered the “official” source for his stuff now? In any case that’s where I got mine.

PE that’s definitely the stuff! Maybe the strongest body high I’ve found, at least for me.
Awesome thanks for the tip! Yes it was the same for me.

Thanks for helping out guys! I believe this pink Kush is from reeferman but let’s ask @SwAggNiFiCeNt This pink Kush seed was one of his he shared with me:)

I’m very excited to try it, can you believe I haven’t!

Ps I love dinafem...you should see these #lilladiedicks!

I still need 4 to flip for May so we wait on a few things in the germination station! Let’s wait and see who will fill that slot...I have 2 GTH that I can see tails (that is better than last time) and a new Girl Scout Crack I just through down last night (I really want that one)

Ok so who’s on Insta??? Newty will find ya!

:ciao::ciao::ciao:
I'm not on any "messenger app", other than messenger. My facebook is currently disabled. Not that you would want to talk to me anyway.....I'm on here all the time.. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom