Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Ok I just made killer canna caps out of a bunch of kief, including that love potion stuff I got from Farmacy;)

They are all cute and stuff of course...video tutorial for that coming soon! It’s a gooder I promise lol

Thanks for helping out guys! I believe this pink Kush is from reeferman but let’s ask @SwAggNiFiCeNt This pink Kush seed was one of his he shared with me:)

I’m very excited to try it, can you believe I haven’t!

Ps I love dinafem...you should see these #lilladiedicks!

Pink kush was given to me by our fellow friend dabbyduck. I'm sure he told me where it was from but that while memory thing.

Updates are coming! Until then, here is a 10 minute sneak peak;)

I think you see part of my face in this one:laugh:

In for part of your face :laugh:

Good looking plants!!! :thumb:

Updates are coming! Until then, here is a 10 minute sneak peak;)

I think you see part of my face in this one:laugh:

Fabulous newty! I could watch you and your plants all day. Your editing skills are very good.

Edit: ...and good morning! Have a good day at work.

In for part of your face :laugh:
Good looking plants!!! :thumb:

Bahahahahahahaha I knew I’d catch a few with that! Look I’m trusting lol
Fabulous newty! I could watch you and your plants all day. Your editing skills are very good.

Edit: ...and good morning! Have a good day at work.

Thanks so much! I literally am just learning how to make videos and do this YouTube thing, so I appreciate your kindness:)

Haha got to work and I’m here alone today so guess who’s leaving at lunch!!

Ps They really shouldn’t leave me alone

Subbed Up

Things are looking great Newty

Can't wait to see the finish line.

Keep up the great work.:goodjob::cool:

Thanks for joining! Welcome...your just in time for chapter 2 of Newty’s Pantry Party!

What? No way! I’m subscribed fo sho!
Thanks for your committed loyalty :) I really look up to you on here so that MOTM mom is also mentor of the month in my opinion! I’m home now...phewf what a long day lol

Subbed up and after a long read caught up. Love your videos.

Wow you read it all....dang man that deserves major props!! And welcome Troy, nice to see you here and thanks for joining

:passitleft::passitleft:

First J of the Day Fella’s

Newty you have quite the operation going on over there. A little arty mad scientist. What I was trying to get to on Ase's thread the other night before I got obliterated smoking my AK48 is that PPM's/EC's are a valuable tools for telling us the strength of our mixture they are not a true measure of potency N-P-K wise. The micro's make a difference.

I intercepted someones post of an email from AN's support team and the short version of what they said was coco or hydro the nute strength guides are based on a resivoiur that is changed out per week and topped off with water only. So if we are feeding daily or in my case several times per day there is no depletion going on. We are hammering these gals with nutes every watering. This is why we can back it off quite a bit and get good results.

I water/feed twice daily so I have backed down quite a bit from where I was. I am also growing in 3 gallon pots so the volume of liquid I run through them is substantial. I will post some pictures in my thread in a bit.

Ok. I did my summary as bad as it is in my thread for the first grow. I also put a couple of pics up of the new girls for you to see. I really like these AN nutes. I am seeing how everyone is doing so well with them.

I do have a question for you though. How do you keep your plants so compact? Mine go ape crap when I flip them. Last grow was about a 2 1/2 X ratio from when I flipped them to when I harvested them. They were about 40" or 100cm when they were done stretching and some of that was with some super cropping. I have the room so I don't mind but I was just curious. The current crop is going at a much higher rate. Should be entertaining. :)

Newty you have quite the operation going on over there. A little arty mad scientist. What I was trying to get to on Ase's thread the other night before I got obliterated smoking my AK48 is that PPM's/EC's are a valuable tools for telling us the strength of our mixture they are not a true measure of potency N-P-K wise. The micro's make a difference.

I intercepted someones post of an email from AN's support team and the short version of what they said was coco or hydro the nute strength guides are based on a resivoiur that is changed out per week and topped off with water only. So if we are feeding daily or in my case several times per day there is no depletion going on. We are hammering these gals with nutes every watering. This is why we can back it off quite a bit and get good results.

I water/feed twice daily so I have backed down quite a bit from where I was. I am also growing in 3 gallon pots so the volume of liquid I run through them is substantial. I will post some pictures in my thread in a bit.

Thanks Sam, that’s kinda what it’s like here...always have something on the go and need to keep busy or else... lol #energyfordays #madscientistnewty Honestly I’ve also backed off and water with no nutes once a week or when I feel like it/remember. I’m just experimenting at this point so why not?

Haha I just took a screenshot of your explanation so I can read it a few times and figure it out in my head so thanks! My first screenshot from my own journal ;)
Ok. I did my summary as bad as it is in my thread for the first grow. I also put a couple of pics up of the new girls for you to see. I really like these AN nutes. I am seeing how everyone is doing so well with them.

I do have a question for you though. How do you keep your plants so compact? Mine go ape crap when I flip them. Last grow was about a 2 1/2 X ratio from when I flipped them to when I harvested them. They were about 40" or 100cm when they were done stretching and some of that was with some super cropping. I have the room so I don't mind but I was just curious. The current crop is going at a much higher rate. Should be entertaining. :)

Yay!! I’m heading over there now to check it out! Woot!

Ok so I think you have seen in my pics that when I train (quad/tri/mainline) I pin them down tight and flat...the circumference of my 3G pot basically. I work my way up to this as they get bigger and I am constantly readjusting them for the first couple of weeks. Pretty soon they fit nicely along my pot. Let’s see what pics I have...

I usually release them during stretch

This along with multiple super crops, keeps them low. I also supercrop during stretch, mine all bounce back with in a day and keeps them smaller. I mean they still double in size over that 3 weeks but they stay short! Hope that helps! I’ll be doing a video tutorial on training as the girls each become ready. I’ll be experimenting so it’s not all quads and tri’s up in here!!

You too NS! Feel free to hang out here while you take off to the moon or at least report back when you come back lol!

Haha I’m so happy to report that @NaturalSpirit finally received his first hippie care package from me, Newty!

The package was little late where I was imagining the border patrol busting down my door asking me to explain myself ! Haha I’m glad it got there my friend. You and Macho have a great night! :hug:

Damn Newty, dropping right in your Nice lines while the cookie is starting to work lol!

Have a great evening:goodjob:

Lucky Spirit! I just had a huge dab and imagined it was a cookie... :ganjamon:

Lucky Spirit! I just had a huge dab and imagined it was a cookie... :ganjamon:

That will have to do for now! Hey if you stay up late tonight, you can watch me bake cookies and get baked and get baked with me! Haha or watch when you #wake&dab Lol I’ll be back in a few hours;)

Back
Top Bottom