Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Whaha great to see you guys all so active here to ^^ I still have to get back to so many journals!

The cookie was Damn Nice, I had to check but it was the rainbow so the love potion I guess Newty? I kissed the cookie like there was No tomorrow haha. Just kidding, but I Did Enjoy it! For me Its a big plus If it gets me to sleep... and after 2,5 hours i almost dream away on the coutch ^^

Its Nice and a happy feeling... little tongeling in the feet and legs like the giigly feelings..

Yeah that was a great cookie! The best part... I have 3 more cant wait for you to test my baking skills ^^

@Van Stank i Did try the recipe and macho is forever thankfull lol.

That will have to do for now! Hey if you stay up late tonight, you can watch me bake cookies and get baked and get baked with me! Haha or watch when you #wake&dab Lol I’ll be back in a few hours;)

I couldn’t stay awake... I dabbed a little too much. That, and I go to bed with the chickens. :bongrip:

On the plus side, I’m awake before anyone in the world... :reading420magazine: Hope you have a great day!

I couldn’t stay awake... I dabbed a little too much. That, and I go to bed with the chickens. :bongrip:

On the plus side, I’m awake before anyone in the world... :reading420magazine: Hope you have a great day!

You and I sound alike. I am not a late night person with the exception of insomnia but I will be damned if I don't naturally wake up at 5am. I have always been that way. Drives the wife and others a little batty when they travel with me on bike trips. I am the guy that is up, showered, bike packed and chomping at the bit to go before anyone even knows where in the hell they are. LOL

Whaha great to see you guys all so active here to ^^ I still have to get back to so many journals!

The cookie was Damn Nice, I had to check but it was the rainbow so the love potion I guess Newty? I kissed the cookie like there was No tomorrow haha. Just kidding, but I Did Enjoy it! For me Its a big plus If it gets me to sleep... and after 2,5 hours i almost dream away on the coutch ^^

Its Nice and a happy feeling... little tongeling in the feet and legs like the giigly feelings..

Yeah that was a great cookie! The best part... I have 3 more cant wait for you to test my baking skills ^^

@Van Stank i Did try the recipe and macho is forever thankfull lol.

This is great news NS! I am glad it worked well for you! Yes the rainbow ones are my Unicorn Gingies so Love Potion;) mmmmmmmmmmm

Haha I fell asleep, sitting in my chair with my phone in my lap... video is on its way today! Lol
You and I sound alike. I am not a late night person with the exception of insomnia but I will be damned if I don't naturally wake up at 5am. I have always been that way. Drives the wife and others a little batty when they travel with me on bike trips. I am the guy that is up, showered, bike packed and chomping at the bit to go before anyone even knows where in the hell they are. LOL

I am an early bird too but man you guys have me beat by miles!
:rofl::rofl:
dear lord... candied bacon????? my cardiologist would love that recipe. :)
Hahaha secrets between friends;) lol

NEWTY’S PANTRY PARTY

CHAPTER ll

Hi 420 :ciao:

So as summer approaches my life gets busier, but nothing I can’t handle! I decided to kick my spring cleaning into full swing and have also rearranged a few things around the Grow Room. I needed to tighten up my organization so I buckled down. I am also preparing to leave in a month for a couple weeks and unexpectedly my sister is moving into my basement, which I’m pretty excited about! Lots of changes here for me. I was thinking about how hard this perpetual journal is to keep track of and how can I showcase my separate grows??

I really like keeping things in one place.
Well, Instead of starting over I’ll be doing chapters...hence the end of Chapter one on page 87. I will record what page new chapters start and reference them as needed for new people, if this is helpful?
This is already how I organize things in my written journal and I have about 6 new chapters started so as I move into a new grow we will have a new chapter;)

Also I will be moving to tutorial videos rather than just write ups as I get more familiar with YouTube. That way when someone has a question about anything, I will be able to plop a video down rather than search for my write out in my journal. I am a very visual learner and for me I need this, I’m sure their are others who are the same. #easypeasy I already have tons of material I am trying to edit as so many cool things were going on; toppings, sprouts, deaths, transplants, defoil, supercroppping, training, visitors, pistils, kief vitamins and so much more!!

Chapter 2

I’ll start with a “quick” introduction, I’m a Canadian girl living in Northern Alberta. Im a legal medical patient, waiting to be a legal grower so some discretion is used. Im not as worried as some might be for the po po to swoop into my craft room and snatch my few girls, lol. Maybe I should be more concerned, my boyfriend/hubs (living in sin for life) is concerned enough for the both of us so I’ll just chill for now. Honestly though I’m passionate about this plant and have stated several times I would go to jail for it.
I hope you don’t mind if I get real for a few minutes...

I have a few health issues but my main reason for using weed is chronic ulcers in my whole digestive system. This causes pain and nausea that can’t be touch by anything but Cannabis and I’ve tried it all.

This started a while ago and I had a major surgery a couple years ago that rearranged my system and removed like 2 feet of irreparable intestine and parts of my colon. This was supposed to help and instead caused more complications. At that point I was ready to kill myself.

I would say my secondary medical reason for using cannabis is to treat my mental health conditions; diagnosed with OCD, anxiety, depression, bulimia, ptsd and RAD.

Cute but psycho;) Haha!

Let’s just say I’ve spent the last 10 years really working on myself and am glad to say that all of these mental health diagnoses are in remission. I need to take pharmaceuticals to stay balanced in the brain but also a big part is self care, ongoing counselling and cannabis. It was an accident really, I started using to relieve stomach pain and noticed, even using CBD oil that my overall well-being and mood was so much better.

When I started using cannabis, it saved my life, literally. I will continue to use it for the rest of my life and preach the weed love everywhere I go. I will also say that the decision to use cannabis was not taken lightly for me. I had been 4 years sober from all drugs and alcohol when I got sick. I had been using all the same meds that chemo patients use and nothing was working. My friend, who was tired of seeing me in pain rolled up my first joint in 4 years and I went to the moon. I’m not sure I ever came back lol. I ate a real meal for the first time in months and I was happy for a couple hours, I also slept better than I had in years. I told my doctors and most of them got on board and I had my first “weed doctor”.

In those early days, and even now, I need to pay attention and be mindful about how I use. I’m not perfect but I feel if anything this plant has actually helped my recovery from alcohol and other hard drugs.

I am currently working on an addictions treatment and recovery model using cannabis as part of the treatment. If this is something I can sell, that’s definitely my niché in this new world! Not only do I have my own personal journey of navigating the world of addiction and mental health, I am a social worker and have been in the field for over 15 years. I’m currently trying to figure out how to work in the new legal/medical weed market once it hits Canada! My skills are interchangeable in my opinion but who knows...it’s got to be useful in some way, right? Lol!

How I got into growing was pretty natural.

But first, here’s a little back story you might know if you’ve been following me since the beginning...

My dadeo lives on Vancouver island and grows legally inside. He has been growing and using medically for 15-20 years (probably before I knew I’m sure lol) He was my bible and really got me started and even now we just get on the phone and blah blah blah about growing. He’s gotten so curious with what I’m doing and trying, that he’s watching my tutorials now lol He grows pretty old school and is really impressed with my potency and yield. He grows 10 plants from beginning to end over 6 months and does this 2 times a year. I’m actually just getting him a seed and cookie package ready! He’s struggling with them right now so I’m sending him better seeds than he has;)

I come from a long line of green thumbs. I’ve been gardening my whole life really but I didn’t start my own garden until I bought my home, 10 years ago. I did a veggie garden every year, I didn’t even like gardening...ha! I called them my “hate-gardens”. Lol I did the minimal work every year and got mediocre results. Well the bug hit me about 3 years ago when, finally the flowers I planted every year (also hated) lasted longer than 2 weeks. I would buy them transfer them into my pots and beds and they would slowly die but immediately lol. That year, I was actually caring for them and spending time with them and that year I had flowers all summer and a waaaay better veggie garden. That was the year I started researching and asking questions, I wanted to get better, I was invested.

I was originally prescribed 2g/day which allows me to purchase 2 oz a month from a government sanctioned producer(30ish to choose from). At the time, I was paying 500-700 $ a month for my medicine from the LP. I am not rich but not poor either and I couldn’t afford to buy the medicine I needed. I was sick of giving my money to the man, and knew I could do it myself. The rest is history...

I started growing last May 2017 and I have taken 2 full grows to harvest. My first #skinnybitches Grow was 3 bag seed plants, au natural, no training, no food until the end, I transplanted 1 plant, 6 weeks into flower, bugs, too much defoil, minimal light, etc...all that fun newb stuff! If you want a laugh, check it out;) I got just under 1 oz from those #skinnybitches, the weed turned out aight and it got me high so success!!

My 2nd Grow just ended with 3 plants getting me 4.4 oz, a bit different lol but still a lot to learn and improve on. The quality of this grow is outstanding and has officially signed me up to this for life!

What am I using??

Since I am doing “perpetual”, I have;

Bloom Room- 1x IDAODAN Grow Tent 3x3 (Amazon) (thanks @SwAggNiFiCeNt for telling me how to correctly measure my area lol)

• California Lightworks 550 LED(thanks neighbour @SwAggNiFiCeNt borrowed
  • Fans -medium Honeywell oscillating fan blowing up their skirts and tent pole clip-fan 10”, blowing above the canopy and below the light. (Amazon)
  • Exhaust-Hurricane 4” (again, thanks neighbour;)) used 4” dryer ducting out and attached to 4” carbon filter inside the tent at the top (amazon)

Veggie Space- 1x Party Pantry aka 2x3 closet in my #ladycave

• Mars Pro ll Epistar 600w LED (Marshydro)
  • Fans-sunbeam coolme oscillating fan blowing under the skirts. (Amazon)

Germination Station -an old Vanity of mine with lights hung in the shelf

• 2 x 2ft T12 plant lights 20 W each (Canadian Tire)

Hmmmm...what else...

• Various sticky traps to prevent gnats!
  • 3 gallon and 1 gallon Airpots (Amazon)
  • Chapin 1 gallon garden sprayer (Amazon)
  • 3 and 5 gallon buckets for water and mixing Coco (Home Depot)
  • Plastic Batman watering cup also used to weigh my crops :D
  • I lined my closet grow space with Mylar type emergency tent all cut up and re fit by me!
  • Plastic trays to catch run off
  • Jiffy pellets and newly introduced rockwool cubes for germination/cloning
  • Spray bottles
  • Neem oil
  • Bungee cords and straps
  • Variously sized homemade Booster seats for shorter plants to keep things even
  • TDS pen to measure ppm
  • PH pen and strips
  • Pipe cleaners for training

Medium

• straight Coco Coir washed/rinsed and charged with 1/4 Nutrients including cal/mag supplement.

Nutrients

• Advanced Nutrients; PH Perfect sensi-coco Grow part A & B, PH Perfect sensi-coco Bloom part A & B, Flower Boosters-Big Bud And Overdrive.
  • Recharge -Professional strength Microbial SuperPack (real growers borrowed from SwaggNiF
  • Cal-Max calmag supplement (growtek)

For this chapter, I will be following Advanced Nutrients guidelines and only use the cal max in vegg (for this grow). I’m also not PH testing every time because AN promises ph perfect which I’ve tested repeatedly and it works! I’ll of course test periodically and also if there are any issues.

Once these run out (after this grow) I will jump aboard @Asesino85 feeding schedule and use what he and @DobeWan use.

What am I growing??

Bloom Room
I have 3 clones from the last batch, 2 Swaggs clones and 1 Ase clone.

WW Xtrm from Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds.

PegLeg aka Peggy is a #swaggsbaby and is Day 34
:drool:

She started with some quad line training but I can be a bit rough and well now she’s a tri-line;) She’s definitely a beefcake and has 8 stocky tops.

Mrs Flux is a #swaggsbaby and is Day 15

She was a fluxing experiment and has turned out to be quite eye catching. She has 12 Beautiful tops.

Petunia is an #asebaby and is Day 15

She is the smaller plant in the picture above in the back!

She was a stump that I decided to experiment with. Well that stump grew roots. I quadlined her which is giving her a cool bowl shape! Let’s see how big she can get;)

I’ll do a photo shoot with each next weekend:yahoo:

Pantry Party

Debbie is a CK monster clone mama she is Day 106

Damn Deb your a monster!
Debbie is my house plant now!

2 x WW Monster clones -in search of a mama

Mama Ganja tri-training - Day 46

Mama Chunk - au natural Day 10

Dank & Dabbie -Cheese Auto from AMS

They are both Day 37

Dank is doing a manifold and Dabbie was doing the quad but there was tragedy and now she’s a tri! I must be on to something;)

I gave them both a heathy defoil as I assume the change is near and this is what I usually do a few days before flip. We are officially on #Pistilwatch

Dank officially has pistils

I’ve noticed, they don’t like to be touched as much as the others and Dabbie has been small and weird right out of the shell, or maybe Dank is just huuuge, let’s go with that! They take a lot longer to recover so I’ll leave them be for a few weeks. I plan to flower them in the pantry under the Epistar since they are autos and I’m tight for space. The timer is set 20/4 in there.

They have both recovered and the stretch is on!!

Moby & Toby -Moby Dick Fem from Dinafem, they are Day 17

Moby got topped and transplanted into her 3 G forever home and Toby is close behind.

These guys came flying out of the seed in a record 72 hours, very impressed so far. I’ll be keeping a mom from one of them, MD is one of my favourite strains so I’m excited to grow this. These are 2 of the 4 I plant to flip in May.

That brings us to number 3...

Pinky- Pink Kush fem seed from ??? She is Day 15, she is soooo much smaller than the #lilladydicks good grief pinky!! Do I need to drop a new one?

Well she is slow to start but hopefully she will make it through the cycles, as I have high hopes for her.
:drool:

And finally...

Crackbaby - Girl Scout Crack Fem from seedsman - Day 2

She just got a home in some coco and a spot in the pantry! Welcome girl!

Can you even clone autos? Let’s see!

#newtysexperiments #edwardscissorhands

Alright Chapter 2 officially begins...come on in 420 Fam, make yourselves at home and welcome to any new folks! <insert unicorn or Pegasus emoji> where are those ones 420 Mods?? Lol

#domoreofwhatmakesyouawesome

Also if your on Instagram or YouTube, #letsbefriends. My username for both is NewtysEdibles

Wow....that was a post.....

Glad you are doing better.

The girls are looking good.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hope you stay happy and healthy (as much as you can). :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom