Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

A quickie topping video! Watch me top my least favourite #lilladydick
Toby

I love the vid Newty! Its great, just Maybe a little more light on the plant next time? It would be Nice to focus on the topping.

Keep the vids going:slide::popcorn:

Hey @Stupidface! Quick auto question before I leave for work...so my 2 are in stretch now, full steam ahead, few pistils etc. Do you defoil after stretch to get the under stuff out? I usually lollipop after the stretch and clear out middle bush...these things don’t like my scissors but what do I do? Let them bush out? Help lol

I love the vid Newty! Its great, just Maybe a little more light on the plant next time? It would be Nice to focus on the topping.

Keep the vids going:slide::popcorn:
Thanks for watching and for the feedback! Next topping will be more clear and I’ll try to set up my camera to stay still;) lol

Have a great one NS

:cheer::circle-of-love::cheer:

I do some defoliation to make sure there is airflow going over the soil but not as much as a full lollipop. Basically making sure it is clear of veg one inch above top of pot. Also will take out any fan leaves that are growing into other tops. Plants have always bounced back better than before but maybe try a little at a time and see how they take it.

I do some defoliation to make sure there is airflow going over the soil but not as much as a full lollipop. Basically making sure it is clear of veg one inch above top of pot. Also will take out any fan leaves that are growing into other tops. Plants have always bounced back better than before but maybe try a little at a time and see how they take it.
Thanks!! I knew you would be helpful;)
I’ll stick to my new life motto less is more!

Thanks for the quick reply man!

Thanks!! I knew you would be helpful;)
I’ll stick to my new life motto less is more!

Thanks for the quick reply man!

No problem. Your plants look so healthy and well cared for that I don't think you have to worry about hurting them with a haircut. It's for their own good as well.

No problem. Your plants look so healthy and well cared for that I don't think you have to worry about hurting them with a haircut. It's for their own good as well.

That’s a wicked compliment coming from you...thanks again :goodluck:

I'll try that life moto also. Bong!!
:roorrip:
Haha there’s a bit of an adjustment period
:laugh:
Enjoyed the video of your topping. I am sure she will respond to it quickly.
She is already full steam ahead with her tri self! Lol

Back
Top Bottom