Nismo's First Grow - 2 x 600 Watt - CKS Purple Kush - 4x4

Morning update:

It almost feels like they are ready for some water. It has been 4 days since I gave them anything and the cups are feeling pretty dry and light. I'll check them in 10 hours and see how they are. One of them was leaning away from the light it seemed, so I gave her a little support. The bag seeds are growing I can see that, but they just don't look happy. Lucky enough I have some purple kush that I started layer and they look amazing and happy to be there.

Will update later. Overnight temps 72 and humidity peaked at 74%

Sent from my SM-G925V using 420

Whats happening nismo12 top of the day to ya hoss. Hows the ladies looking any better? I believe its overwatering for mine looked exactly like yours for a minute, i just hand watered and then tuning the tent in i had her sitting in 90% humidity for awhile, she was droopy and sad, i lowered my humidity to 30% for like two days maybe and she purked right up. The only other thing i can think of is the light, i was advised to keep your light power low, for us 50% and start it as high as possible and work your way down daily, when we have a few more leaves we can throw some more power in the situation. And lol when im home i dont think two hours go by with out a little peek!!! Hope all is well bud

Well during the day my humidity is around 35 to 40. So it's on the lower side so I didn't think that would be an issue.

The drainage holes I have in the bottom are decent size but they are not on the absolute bottom of the cup, so in theory there would only be about an ounce of water at the very most sitting there. So the next time I water I'll rotate the cup around to get rid of any "standing" water in the bottom. I'll post some pictures later and see what you guys think. My phone doesn't like to do the pictures, it automatically rotates them when I don't want them to and getting to the gallery on android is a PITA in my opinion lol.

Re: 600 Watt MH - 4x2x5 Tent - Soil - Bag Seeds & Purple Kush Fem - 1st Grow

tmp_10767-20160202_174305-2051172125.jpg

See what I mean? But this was last night. Sorry about it being sideways. I'll upload from my computer from now on or if someone can help me. I tried rotating it before upload to correct it from being like this but it still is stubborn.

Yea take photo from the side with phones..... I usually take photo up/down and side-to-side 1 will upload right and I'll use that 1. :D. Yes it's just an over-watering issue it looks like so let them dry out.... If you have a scale weigh the dry cup and then the cups that have marij. in them. That will give you an exact amount. Best of luck mate.

Yea take photo from the side with phones..... I usually take photo up/down and side-to-side 1 will upload right and I'll use that 1. :D. Yes it's just an over-watering issue it looks like so let them dry out.... If you have a scale weigh the dry cup and then the cups that have marij. in them. That will give you an exact amount. Best of luck mate.
What person that medicates doesn't have a scale? Lol. But yeah, I'll weigh them tonight and base everything off of that. But them being so small, they shouldn't add much weight right? A couple grams maybe?

Yes 10 days I'd say.... But FFOF do you have perlite you could add in with the soil? That will allow it to drain better. Best of luck mate.
Right on I'll plan on doing it sunday or so. I'll pick up some perlite to add to it so it's not so hot starting off.

That's another thing.... FFOF is a hot soil for seedlings..... Maybe a little too hot. Also, be sure you're pH'ing all water you add in to about 6.5pH. Just use straight water as the soil has all the nutes needs for first 3 weeks or so of it's life. I'd recommend 40-50% perlite in with your FFOF and leave it about 1" down from the top of your pot. Then later in life you can just pour water quickly in and that top 1" you left you'll fill to the rim and let that settle down in and that should give you the right amount of water for your plants. I hope all this help and I hope that your plants have a wonderful and happy life. Best of luck mate.

Here they are currently. 82 degrees. 34% RH. Just watered the bag seeds to run off. My purple kush can go another day without watering. PK are the 2 on the right.

Plus I uploaded this with my phone. Just used the camera option. Guess I'll just have to do it that way.

2016-02-03_16_57_22.jpg

They really haven't changed much and haven't gotten any better that's for sure. Kinda want to dunk 2 more purple kush and say screw the bag seeds. At least I messed up on them
tmp_3184-20160204_054909-552726482.jpg

And my purple kush. Love the way a healthy plant looks

tmp_3184-20160204_055103978388816.jpg

Have a good day. Let me know what you guys think I should do with the 6 bad ones. Honestly.

I watered them yesterday, they needed it. The entire cup was dry. Made sure drainage holes were big enough and made sure there was no water in them just sitting there. So I'll see what they look like this weekend. If anything, I'll do 2 more PK and get rid of 2 of the bagseeds.

Look what you have to do man...Transplant to 1 gallon pots and use some root hormones with enzyme and bacteria mikorriza and also use half a teaspoon of unsulfur mollases in a gallon of water in order to keep bacteria fed and alive as much time as possible so they can do their stuff...if you have time check my journal on how i got over the overwatering and yes its a common first timer mistake due the suffocating love we have for this life form
DSC0033111.JPG
DSC004277.JPG
DSC0033512.JPG

...And dude i know the feeling about when you are near their room you wanna take a pip and sit with them have a smoke and slowly go blind by the HID... :rollit: :ganjamon:

Hope this helps
Good luck..Have fun

I'll definitely check yours out and I'll give that a go.

When I'm working in my tent I have sunglasses on and get asked when the girlfriend walks in if I'm trying to get a tan lol. I'll pick up some 1 gallon pots and stuff tonight. Do I have to use 1 gallon or can I go to my 3 gallon?

Back
Top Bottom