Nismo's First Grow - 2 x 600 Watt - CKS Purple Kush - 4x4

I'll definitely check yours out and I'll give that a go.

When I'm working in my tent I have sunglasses on and get asked when the girlfriend walks in if I'm trying to get a tan lol. I'll pick up some 1 gallon pots and stuff tonight. Do I have to use 1 gallon or can I go to my 3 gallon?

Sent from my SM-G925V using 420

You have to use the 1 gallon for several reasons ..one of them is that you need to form a nice rootball for your plant... Go to How to water properly at my signature...Emilya explain in detail why you need to go through this stages ..Another reason is that , in case the girls won't make it :wood: and hard , you dont want to waste soil and resources in general and most of all you precious time...

Hope this helps...

You have to use the 1 gallon for several reasons ..one of them is that you need to form a nice rootball for your plant... Go to How to water properly at my signature...Emilya explain in detail why you need to go through this stages ..Another reason is that , in case the girls won't make it :wood: and hard , you dont want to waste soil and resources in general and most of all you precious time...

Hope this helps...

This being true they are just bag seed could all be males.... I'd honestly just use fem seeds....

Just dunked 2 PK fem. I'll swap two of the worse looking ones out. So then I have 4 plants that'll go the distance for sure...hopefully.

But looking them now, they still look droopy but there is steadily new growth. But comparing the perkiness of the PK and the drooping of the bag seed, means I did something right with those. They are 3 days or so younger and are bigger.

I'm also going to be looking at some new strains. I want a sativa but I read they are tall like pine trees and don't know if have the height. If you guys could recommend a strain or two I'll pick some up. All for trying new stuff.

Thanks

Dont wait for your sprouts to come around in a day or two..they will recover after 2-3 waterrings...Dont wait for them to saw you signs of health in a day...give them time and please post some recent photos

Dont wait for your sprouts to come around in a day or two..they will recover after 2-3 waterrings...Dont wait for them to saw you signs of health in a day...give them time and please post some recent photos
Took this picture 5 mins ago lol. I bet you can tell which are which.

tmp_5306-20160204_172500-2051172125.jpg

By the way ...the scale you have with the solo cup and the soil is not legit because dont forget the soil when you buy it ,it always have around 40% moisture...so you have to dry it out in the tent to get closer to results...my humble oppinion..
Also can you give more details of the soil???how much perlite ??what kind of mixture ??

Good Morning!!!!!

Well, I think we are showing signs of life. The affected leaves are still droopy which I don't mind, I figure they will fall off anyway. But new growth is looking solid to say the least. Since I did germinate 2 more PK on Thursday, well my fiancé did, but still...2 of them wont make the cut. I know I should have waited but I was not patient enough.

I have not watered Elaine and Claudia (The two purple kush) for one week. They don't seem to be having a problem with it, I was going to let them tell me when to water. I have some water next to my tent PH'd to 6.7 just waiting to go in. But I am waiting :Namaste:

On to some pictures!

Here is a group photo of the girls!
20160206_064313.jpg

20160206_064324.jpg
20160206_064335.jpg

This is Genevieve. She stretched when she was younger and so I decided to give her a little support
20160206_064458.jpg

Now this one I thought was going to be a goner, but the new growth is looking promising
20160206_064940_001.jpg

This is an up close and personal shot of Elaine (purple kush). Love the detail! Seems to me she is loving life.
20160206_064346.jpg

Also, I plan on moving my inline fan out of my tent today, putting in my aircooled hood, making a bracket for my carbon filter, and possibly running duct work to my attic. I want to be able to kick my light up to 600w and not raise the temps to 95f in my tent. So after doing a little wake and bake with my girls and doing this update, I guess it is time to be productive!

Learning as you go nismo. That's good. Can't wait to see these girls flourish.

Hope this helps...

So from 1 gallon to what? I am in the same learning process. I want to end up in a 5 gallon but only transplant twice? Start in 1 gallon then to 3 then to 5 or solo cup to 1 to 3? Hmm sorry to jack ur post nismo.

So from 1 gallon to what? I am in the same learning process. I want to end up in a 5 gallon but only transplant twice? Start in 1 gallon then to 3 then to 5 or solo cup to 1 to 3? Hmm sorry to jack ur post nismo.

If you're new to growing save yourself the trouble and transplant once probably better....

If you're new to growing save yourself the trouble and transplant once probably better....

I've been growing for about a year. I'm fine tuning everything and more learning how the little things can affect overall. I've transplanted many times with success. However I was told not to go from solo cup to 3 gallon. But I however want to end up in a 5 gallon. So this is why I ask.

OEF Vet you are all good, I want to know also.

I'm going to go to 1 gallon pots soon then to 3. Going to the store soon, just wondering what to pick up to help transplant. Like a nutrient or something I read about.

I've read so many different things. I just plop mine out.. fluff the roots and put in. I mist the sides of the hole before I transplant. Everyone has their method and you'll have to find yours. Many others have better and more sound advice. I'm for sound urethane listening with you.

You can transplant from solo to 1 gallon to the finish pot...the think is that you have to form a healthy rootball and dont let the plant go straight down...Its better to do a couple of transplants than go lazy and move from seed to the finishing pot..As i told Nismo you can find more details about this in my signature On how to water your plant properly by Emilya..
Good read

Today was a productive day!

First off, I just bought this house a few months ago and the previous owners let some gardening stuff in the attic of the shed. There was also some soil in my greenhouse. So I went up into the attic of my shed and JACKPOT! Tons of pots ranging in all different sizes. Vermiculite, coco, compost, soil...you name it.

So after finding all of that, I went to the store and picked up a few more things. I moved my fan on to a shelf out side of the tent. Ran duct work from my carbon filter to my light...then to my fan on the outside..then finally ran it into my attic.

20160206_100817.jpg
20160206_100825.jpg
20160206_100853.jpg
20160206_101241.jpg
20160206_141251.jpg
20160206_171835.jpg
20160206_171853.jpg

You may notice that I have 2 smaller pots in there. Well I planted 2 more purple kush. I used a mixture of the vermiculite, coco, and FFOF soil. I don't know if I'm going to keep these or give them to a friend to finish them off. We Shall see. For now I have named them Ethel and Betty. Claudia and Elaine were also watered today. First time in a week. Water was ph'd to 6.7

Also ordered some CaliMagic and a clip on oscillating fan.

It was a good day. On the transplant note, when should I go to the 1 gallon pot? When watering becomes frequent?

Have a good night

Back
Top Bottom