Nismo's First Grow - 2 x 600 Watt - CKS Purple Kush - 4x4

The fox farm line up. I saw that thread which is a sticky in the FAQ and I did exactly what it said. I threw the calmag and the super thrive in there just because why not. It said do half of the recommended so that's what I did.

Sent from my SM-G925V using 420

Yea to be honest it seems crazy excessive, but I've never used their products. I read his post and you did as instructed so :thumb:

Better control of the Nutes...almost every Pack of fertiliser advice you on how many mls you will have to use in liters/gallons of water...the dont say "oh....just put a cup from Coke bottle to a bucket of water whatever and thats it"...they give you specific instructions based on details such mLs to a gallon/Litter

Good morning!

It's been a couple days since my last update so here we go.

They have been growing so fast and am amazed. I got my humidity issue taken care of. I installed the new humidifier and it brought it up to 52% so that is awesome.

When I watered them with the light nutrients, they must have liked it since they are thriving on it.

I only have one bag seed left and I watered her last night since she was sagging a little and my water gauge said it was dry and it felt dry. It lost over a pound of water weight in the last 6 days. I'll post more later but here are a one pictures from this morning.

tmp_25427-20160212_053256-798535263.jpg

tmp_25427-20160212_053302774226440.jpg

My next thing is how do I know when to transplant these bad girls. They are getting quite big to say the least and am proud of them.

I received my time lapse camera today in the mail. I just set it up in my about an hour ago. It only has 2 hours an hour left before lights out but it will get a good start on tomorrow's footage. I think this will be pretty neat. I have it setup to take pictures every 30 seconds. So sunday morning ill upload Saturday on here and see what you guys think.

Well. I decided to top 2 of them today.

The bagseed (sally) was working on the 5th node and so was one of the purple kush (Elaine). So I decided to top them off. They are looking healthier than every so I decided why not today.

The two that are in solo cups will be transplanted a day after the next water which should be Monday or Tuesday. I sterilized my new scissors before and after each cut. Lets see how they turn out. They seem to like everything that I have done for them so far.

20160213_121750.jpg
20160213_121932.jpg
20160213_122019.jpg
20160213_122119.jpg

Well this weekend has been a big weekend for these girls. I have topped 2 of them and I FIM'd Claudia (Purple Kush). I also transplanted Elaine this morning into a 1 gallon pot. Her leaves were over growing the top of the SOLO cup so I thought it was time. Claudia will be transplanted in a couple days. I mixed some myco madness in with some water and gave that to her to help her with the transplant.

20160214_073731.jpg
20160214_073743.jpg
20160214_104314.jpg
20160214_104321.jpg
20160214_073758.jpg

Notice the swirling of roots where the bottom lip of cup is, a little bit of water sits in that channel. I cut triangles where the side meets the bottom, to prevent water pooling there. Looks great, do you vertically score your rootball on all 4 sides when transplanting? You are going to have some very nice ladies there.

I did break up the soil a little bit when I did it. She was looking upset last night but this morning she was a little bit perky. I have my time lapse camera on her currently so it'll be interesting to see her get comfortable in her new home and thrive. As soon as I can LST will be started

Time lapse is going to be pretty neat. They will get ready for bed and droop before lights out, then perk up at lights on. The transplants will take a couple of days to hook up, don't worry they will love the new space. I lightly score my root balls on all 4 sides and bottom, with a knife. It encourages them to spread out sideways, as well as down.

All looks well, can't wait to see the video, I have seen some on line of an entire grow, pretty cool.

Just a fun little tidbit here...just got the green light to buy a 5' x 5' x 80" tent. So my grow space will be 4 times the footprint. So I'll have to put my 2nd light in there and I'll be running 1200 watts! These will be some big girls. LST and a SCROG will definitely be in order!

Well today is going to be a big day for one of the girls...she is getting transplanted. I just got her soil a little moist so that itll be easier and I'm going to move her later tonight.

They are looking great otherwise! I noticed the two new tops coming out of Claudia. Looked a little lower and it looks like 2 more popping out of there. Can anyone else confirm?

20160216_163420.jpg

As for the time lapse, I'm going to go a week at a time to see the growth. Also, i'm going to purchase a 4x4x6.5 tomorrow also going to get another air cooled hood before I flip them over to flower so I can run up to 1200w! And now here are the girls!

20160216_163430.jpg
20160216_163448.jpg

Just transplanted Miss Claudia. She was damn near root bound or was. She has been drooping the last couple days so I think she was telling me it was time. Well here they sit now. Also watered Sally the bagseed. She received just regular water ph'd to 6.8.

20160216_174314.jpg
20160216_180212.jpg

Nice journal !
I would recommend not watering the soil before transplant.
You water after transplant so all the air gets pulled out.
Just got the soil wet so it would pull out easier. Just through a little "lube" would help lol. I'll keep that in mind though. And thanks about the journal, been wanting to get as much input as possible on my first time. I have a 4x4 tent coming Friday so I'll have 2 tents. I'm excited. Hoping for 2 Oz per plant, don't know if that is a low estimate or being overly hopeful. I'm going to SCROG when it gets to that point.

Back
Top Bottom