NizzlyBear's 4X4 Tent Soilless Alien Mars Hydro Cob Grow 2018

Great journal. I'm in! I've honestly been wondering how 4-5 of those Mars cobs would do in a 4x4, or a 3x3 tent. Now I'm glad to see that I wasn't the only one! :)
So did you harvest the flowering girls already?
Those clones already look eager to get into that 4x4 flowering tent. Cant wait to see what happens next! Thanks for your time and effort.
Sparks.

Thank for stopping in guys! I did do the chop and it was very easy trim only had three little tiny oops buds the whole trim lol maybe a .2 lol everything was soo frosty didnt need to take much off at all. Will be around 13-16 oz. I didnt overpack the canopy did at about 70% before switch and let it fill in at stretch coulda vegged more. I think another cob is needed tho and do a dbl row of three. But super happy with all the crystals and the sweet smell. Its at 3rd day of hang and still no hay stage just slightly musky n sweet still, should have a lot of flavor hoping for a good cure!

Ok so the harvest has been in jars going on second day i got 5 full days of hang jarred on the 6th day still bending stems just very few odd ones snapping off. Had only a slight slight hay plant smell in hang that was gone on the 6th completly. Was very sweet smelling the whole time. Looks amazing just coated. I got just over 14 ozs. Which is really nice considering the bit early of veg and also not a high yielding cut. Also had a twin shoot plant that left a gap in canopy.

Here are my clones now. Just did the LST before the pic almost a full canopy already lol just needs to stretch up a bit, will transplant in two days.

So I put an order in for some Girl Scout Cookies (OG Kush x Durban Poison) and Blue Dream (Blueberry x Haze#1) Should be here in a few weeks. Very excited to be doing GSC again! Ive had Blue Dream before but have never grown it. The Blue Dream will be my wifes go to strain and for me more of a daytime weed. She will be helping grow me much more now by doing the Blue Dream herself, Im really happy she will be getting into more and seems picking out this strain has sparked her interest in raising them hehe. Once my wife is home will get some pictures of the finished Alien product from harvest!

Congrats on your harvest! I wish my wife would get involved with my gardening. That would be a dream come true! My daughter helps me a lot. But I cant get my wife to even water! She hates that I spend more of my free time with my plants than I do with her. Lol! She puts up with my grouchy ass, and has raised my lil ones into fine adults. In truth, I'm lucky to have her. Just dont tell her that! Lol! :)
:rofl:

So I put an order in for some Girl Scout Cookies (OG Kush x Durban Poison) and Blue Dream (Blueberry x Haze#1) Should be here in a few weeks. Very excited to be doing GSC again! Ive had Blue Dream before but have never grown it. The Blue Dream will be my wifes go to strain and for me more of a daytime weed. She will be helping grow me much more now by doing the Blue Dream herself, Im really happy she will be getting into more and seems picking out this strain has sparked her interest in raising them hehe. Once my wife is home will get some pictures of the finished Alien product from harvest!
Cool I will starting my GSC and Chemdog soon as I get these Blue Dream and Brooklyn harvested. I will probably go ahead and get them started after I harvest one of my plants so that will be in about 4-5 weeks. Looking forward to seeing your next run, best of luck to you.✌️

Heya guys! Its been awhile but i've still been hard at work in the garden! So I did get my seeds Blue Dream and Girl Scout Cookies, and was also gifted some Green Crack cuttings from a very mature cut. Very happy about the Green Crack Ive had his buds from this cut and they are very dank and dieselly hehe.

Anyways here is my Alien clones almost rdy to chop now!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom