NizzlyBear's 4X4 Tent Soilless Alien Mars Hydro Cob Grow 2018

Oh very nice! I MISS SEEDLING BABIES! Lol I got carried away with clones when I pruned last ended up with 7 more clones up to 15 and only need 4 might keep 5 n sneak one in the middle inna 3 gallon pot lol I put them in cups with water n some rooting gel lol

So the big gals are stretching very well and getting huge and thirsty! Having to water every second day now lol this is begining of day 6 of flower can already see little puffballs :)

1531675322847-159844920.jpg
1531675358026-255643710.jpg

Sorry wife isnt home my camera isnt as good.

This grow looks really nice. It looks like they really love those lights. I'll be watching your grow to see how they come out. But at this point it looks good. Really good.

Thank you so much I really appreciate that. Its been a very good veg they love the cobs!

Update on the clones put my first one in the pot lastnight and it looks ok this morning see a few more that have poking roots should be good to go soon.
1531686290516-159844920.jpg

Thank you so much I really appreciate that. Its been a very good veg they love the cobs!

Update on the clones put my first one in the pot lastnight and it looks ok this morning see a few more that have poking roots should be good to go soon.
1531686290516-159844920.jpg
Those clones look great. Reminds me of mine earlier this year. The only recommendation I have is to get those clones off the wood floor. When they seep moisture down to that nice wood floor, you will not be very happy. And I can almost guarantee that it will happen. Just go down to Walmart or Home depot and pickup a low plastic storage bin. Put that on the floor and then put the clones in that. IF you are married and the floor warps, your wife will kill you. :rofl::thumb:

Ya am planning on building up this little pvc encloser up n dbl stack it for a clone/veg starter. The red ones are coffee cups no drainage getting a tray before I water the one in the pot for sure. Is just temporary for this go around next clone time will have plywood on each lv. I have a veg room being setup atm that these will all go into once most are transplanted into pots.

I believe she's referring to the fact your pictures are smaller than most. Sorry. It appears you are adding an attachment compared to uploading the files. Use the camera icon on the toolbar to embed photos the same size as everyone else's.

Oh ok
I believe she's referring to the fact your pictures are smaller than most. Sorry. It appears you are adding an attachment compared to uploading the files. Use the camera icon on the toolbar to embed photos the same size as everyone else's.

Oh ok wierd they look full size to me on the journal ill do that from now on thanks a lot bro!

Subbing for the rest of the ride. Looking good in there, looks like they sure do love the Mars COB.✌️

Awesome glad to have you aboard! They are doing really well under these cobs for sure was too late on a pic tonight lost track of time and they are sleeping now B-)

So got 4 alien clones going strong in pots now 5th n final survivor should be popped soon. The 7 in cups no roots or bumps yet. Only need 4 so should be fine these look very healthy n no bugs! Already see good amount of growth n gave them n mild watering of kickstarter.

Very happy with how they turned out. Have helped friends do cuttings before but first time doing the whole process all my self n rooting them in dome etc. This has been a really fun experience

So first clone I cut in the water cup batch popped a good amount of roots so transplanted into starter pot, used kickstarter. Theres one left of the dome batch still in a peat puck should be popped out anyday now. Good growth still on all clones that were tranplanted earlier. No bugs.

Im using a two tube 4Ft T8 fluros daylight spectrum 3000k will pick up another soon and veg them under the fluros for a bit until they get they legs under them.

Back
Top Bottom