NizzlyBear's 4X4 Tent Soilless Alien Mars Hydro Cob Grow 2018

So having really good growth for the big gals they are responding well to the prune I did, buds are chunking up good. This alien cut isnt the biggest buds but are very dense.

Here they are at Day 31 really frosty n some leaves edges are turning purple.

So the little ones are mini Godzillas now! They are really taking off now that they have gotten established in 2 gal pots.

Very happy with how they are growing I added a 3rd t8 ballast same 4000k tubes. They were getting too wide. Will be getting another tent very soon.

So everything's going really good. Babys are really huge now. And the big gals I already see a random amber crystal now and then so for sure rdy to go which makes for just a 6 1/2 week flower which is crazy fast. Really thinking the blossom blaster does what it says n speeds up flowering cuz it did looking to me like I was ahead about 5-7 days they really changed over fast still skeptical tho lol.

Already did a few flushes and leaves are yellowing nicley with some fan leaves totally drained should be very smooth smoke today will be my last day of flush was lucky that I did just water my last watering for a flush out before more nutes, but will just keep flushing should make it to a 6-7 day flush which is usually hard for me im ussually flushed and starting to get yellow sugar leave tips by day 4-5. I think the extra cal mag helped leaves stay greener longer and healither overall. Buds seem to be my most frosty with a lot of interweaving trichomes hard to tell whats what in some spots lol.

Was busy with dinner and they are sleeping now pics soon!

Ok so here we are at day 49 of flower this bud has the most white hairs on it now that i look at the pics from this morning. Other buds are more orange hairs and all have nice milky trichomes with a few amber. The far pic caught some odd lighting makes it look like the cobs are slightly purple but they are not at all. Very happy with how this has turned out very packed with crystals. Will probly chop tomorrow! Super excited and always a little sad to murder them lol I give them a lot of love sucks to see them go lol.

Anyways heres day 49

All caught up and wow look at them ladies!!! They look incredibly delicious!! And gotta love the color! Sad to see them go but hey you get to enjoy them even! :)

Hope you are doing fantastic, and cant wait to see the little ones grow!

Happy 420!

Back
Top Bottom