Noobymacdooby's 2nd Grow - Cheese & Local Genetics - All The Gear But No Idea

Do you have an inline fan? What sort of exhaust fan r u using for that size room?

I have an exhaust fan a EF-1530 Inline Fan = 300 m3/h and on the intake I have a ceiling fan which numbers I cant find now but it moves slightly less air than the exhaust.

Couldnt fit a inline fan into the budget and may at a later stage run CO2 seeing as its easy to seal the room.

I have an exhaust fan a EF-1530 Inline Fan = 300 m3/h and on the intake I have a ceiling fan which numbers I cant find now but it moves slightly less air than the exhaust.

Couldnt fit a inline fan into the budget and may at a later stage run CO2 seeing as its easy to seal the room.

You sure we don't?? Lols yeah they certainly live up to the name of pests. I've shifted my light cycle so I can go in before lights out and do spray down then. Never been a fan of the chemical pesticides so currently trying more organic stuff like neem oil and garlic / canola oil. The mites seem to be either gone or mostly eradicated but the gnats just keep coming back

Do you have diatemacious earth there? Helps with gnats for sure

I think hydrogen peroxide works as a dredge to get rid of gnats too, might be worth trying if it's available in your area

P1040632.JPG

Small update, busy prepping to switch to flower this weekend. Getting the 2nd scrog layer ready and getting the portable ac exhaust installed.

P1040632.JPG

Small update, busy prepping to switch to flower this weekend. Getting the 2nd scrog layer ready and getting the portable ac exhaust installed.

Damn bro nice set up .

Yup like the title says...all the gear...at least that part I'm good at. Just built a pretty cool light trap for the AC exhaust, pretty chuffed with how it works. Looks a bit junky from the outside though

Hey I will take quality over looks any day .

420-magazine-mobile1664704843.jpg

Stole this pic from Blaze journal because I'm looking through your journal again and thinking about your heat issues with the lights and don't see a oscillating fan in any pics. Do you have one like it? It will also ensure thicker stems which means higher yield.

Yeah I do it's right behind the camera. There's about the same amount of "empty" space as grow space. All the water and nutes containers are there along with a fan, dehumidifier and a portable ac. Also my box with all the timers, drivers etc is there. I am also running the ac fan now that I don't need 70% humidity

Was watching some indooor grow videos again and noticed the same type of cupping on most of the peoples setup so it may just be my noobness thinking its an issue. Plants are growing quite well it seems. Super nervous now that it's flowering time, hopefully there's enough females to carry on with.

So day 4 of flower and plants are doing the stretch. The Cheese is starting to show sex....which is bad...kinda. Looks like it's a male, so no smokey smoke from it but hopefully I can take pollen and make some more cheese seeds.

P1040633.JPG

P1040635.JPG

P1040640.JPG

quite a few plants also showing more male looking starter flowers and male branch structure. Would suck to have to pull the grow but it will be wasteful to flower out one or 2 plants.

Jeeze rough luck man! Hopefully it doesn't mess up flowering, usually the first couple weeks are almost like veg anyways but definitely get those sealed up!

Damn bad luck on the males :S hopefully you get a couple good ladies and can maybe take some clones? Wishing you luck man!

Jeeze rough luck man! Hopefully it doesn't mess up flowering, usually the first couple weeks are almost like veg anyways but definitely get those sealed up!

Damn bad luck on the males :S hopefully you get a couple good ladies and can maybe take some clones? Wishing you luck man!

Thanks, yeah it's all about learning..even what not to do! If one of the DWC plants shows as female I'l carry on the grow just to practice my DWC growing skills.

Back
Top Bottom