Northern Light Auto - LED UFO 90W + LED 20W - Soil - 2nd Grow

EMERGENCY !! LAMP JUST FELT ON THE PLANT OMGGGGG :( :( :( (Hook just dropped)
It's like all torn down and couple leaves broken ... Hopefully won't be that big of a disaster but will prob slow down the growing process
Lucky me it happened when i was here and heard the loud noise of the lamp falling down, I had the quickest reaction ever lmao

DAY 24 *AKA* bad day

Here you see the disaster the lamp made...
image21940.jpg

Can't see well on this shitty iphone pic but the Apex is totally wrecked so scared it won't grow again...

:Namaste:

should be just fine brother dont stress it :thumb:

Contrary to popular belief, ganja is a very resilient plant

Hello, today I gave my baby plant some nutes since it's starting the flowering process?
I have a few questions, do I have to change the light schedule ? Since it's an autoflowering I shouldn't have to but would it affect the process ? I've read that during the dark period it produces the THC..

Anyway few pics for growers around the globe
image22141.jpg

This is a close-up of the pistils (PS, it was a mission taking that picture on iphone :volcano-smiley: )
image22143.jpg

looks like she recovered nicely :thumb:

best of luck in the future :Namaste:

As a rule, yes. More light = more bud. as long as everything else is running nicely, temps and such. There is a point where its overkill but ive not found it yet ha

more watt equals more grams, thats just a rule of thumb tho, like 1000 watt wouldnt give you a kilo off a single plant but there is a point where you can reach by adding more light.

more light is good, cant hurt in any way :thumb:

Thanks for the quick answer Budddy & 420Brother ! Which lamp should I then add my garden for the environment to stay stable ? Another LED ?

Looking healthy,and tasty mate! Cant believe your light fell on your plant... that's my worst nightmare :jawdropper:

GT

Yea right super unlucky, it actually happened twice !! :( Once with the UFO and last night with the Panel, the first time was way worst but still annoying af. Gotta solve that problem ASAP anybody got ideas ?

another LED would be fine :thumb:

well, i don't really know why your panel keep goings off maybe you could tell us where you have it hooked to and what happens when it comes down, like does a hook break or something

i hang my lights with iron chains, can be a little heavy sometimes and put pressure on my tent but my reflector weights something around 100 pounds and id hate for a string to go off with that thing above my ladies ;)

Back
Top Bottom